Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

How do you access the Mint event? I think it just showed up on top of the page but I don't see it. Tried it on mobile and PC.

3 minutes ago, natli said:

How do you access the Mint event? I think it just showed up on top of the page but I don't see it. Tried it on mobile and PC.

It didn't show up for me until I entered one of the biomes.

Out of curiosity, is it a forced function of the "freeform pronouns" field to only permit you to use 2 forms, rather than 3?  Is there any way to update that to allow you to input 3 forms of pronouns?  Just seems a little silly to include it only to force people to google an unfamiliar pronoun set to figure out how to use it in the possessive.  (Which also gives a lot of room for error if somebody uses a less common spelling, for example)

Is there a way to get a right-side-up Mint with a location of Cave and teleport disabled?

I caught this off the AP a bit ago. It has stolen on date April 1, teleport disabled, and location Cave, which is what I'd expect from an upside-down Mint, but this one appears to be right-side-up. I'm not sure if the display is glitching or if I got a weird right-side-up Mint.

8 minutes ago, AGYK said:

Is there a way to get a right-side-up Mint with a location of Cave and teleport disabled?

I caught this off the AP a bit ago. It has stolen on date April 1, teleport disabled, and location Cave, which is what I'd expect from an upside-down Mint, but this one appears to be right-side-up. I'm not sure if the display is glitching or if I got a weird right-side-up Mint.

It's one of the options for the April Fool's game. Upside-down Mint, regular Mint, or eaten, those are the options.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's one of the options for the April Fool's game. Upside-down Mint, regular Mint, or eaten, those are the options.

Oh, okay. The wiki said the right-side-up eggs were always Balloons; I guess that must refer to the original round of Dragon's Dilemma and the rules have changed since then. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, AGYK said:

Oh, okay. The wiki said the right-side-up eggs were always Balloons; I guess that must refer to the original round of Dragon's Dilemma and the rules have changed since then. Thanks!

I don't think Balloons have been an option for a long time. Maybe only the first year?

I got a right-side-up Mint the first year. It was the day I had joined and didn't understand the Dilemma game at all. I wasn't aware that getting a Balloon was an option. Interesting.

Question: I saw a user with TWO CB Stats and a bunch of CG xenos plus a CB silver. How are people getting all these rares? All I'm getting is a bunch of Spotted Greenwings and Elux Lucis dragons.

50 minutes ago, Shadowsearcher said:

Question: I saw a user with TWO CB Stats and a bunch of CG xenos plus a CB silver. How are people getting all these rares? All I'm getting is a bunch of Spotted Greenwings and Elux Lucis dragons.

Luck, being in the biomes at exactly the right time, fast reflexes... Or maybe they had some good trades. There are regularly a few CB Stats for trade in the Hub. All the other Xenos are generally much easier to find in the biomes. 

1 hour ago, Shadowsearcher said:

I got my CB stats on release day in the flood. Had I known how rare they were going to become, I would never have dropped the other two I'd grabbed. :rolleyes:

But, yeah, it's now mostly luck, being in the right place at the right time, and having lightning-fast reflexes.

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Luck, being in the biomes at exactly the right time, fast reflexes... Or maybe they had some good trades. There are regularly a few CB Stats for trade in the Hub. All the other Xenos are generally much easier to find in the biomes. 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I got my CB stats on release day in the flood. Had I known how rare they were going to become, I would never have dropped the other two I'd grabbed. :rolleyes:

But, yeah, it's now mostly luck, being in the right place at the right time, and having lightning-fast reflexes.

Ohhh ok ok thanks! luckyyy, I envy you. My only Stat is a MESSY, for GoN's sake.

6 hours ago, Shadowsearcher said:

they are fast lmao

and yes luck, and other circumstances. for example I have 2 cb gold growing on my scroll, one because I got lucky yesterday and the other because it's from an iou and they happened to pay me a few days ago. And you should also consider trades - I do know a user who currently have 2 cb stat and 1 cb silver that's growing on their scroll and they are a spriter who a few days ago put up two trades with wisteria 2g salt each asking for a cb stat (I'm almost confident you're looking at the same person lmao I stalked their scroll a bit to see if they ended up getting cb stats for the salts)

Edited by Moriaty

16 hours ago, Rhikasa said:

I got a mint from the April Fools event, but now that it’s grown up, it doesn’t appear to be upside down on its page unlike my other Fools Mint. Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me? 
Here’s my dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Qus6Y

Did it appear upside down as an egg or a hatchie? Not all the Mints you get from the Dragon's Dilemma are upside down. Some of them (I have no idea what percentage) are regular Mints except they will have Cave as their location.

Edit: Thank you @DragonLady86 for the clarification on how that works. I had forgotten.

Edited by purplehaze

40 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Did it appear upside down as an egg or a hatchie? Not all the Mints you get from the Dragon's Dilemma are upside down. Some of them (I have no idea what percentage) are regular Mints except they will have Cave as their location.

No, but I just assumed that was normal because I thought all of the Mints from the event were upside down as adults only. Oh well, at least I have one from a few years ago. Thanks for letting me know!

Edited by Rhikasa

Hey guys~ 

I know that there is a resource page thing that shows all of the dragons on the encyclopedia in order, and I thought I had it saved, but I can't find it. Can anyone help me with what that page is? ^^ '

Found it in my bookmarks! Sorry about that! ^^

Edited by AsymDoll13

6 hours ago, Rhikasa said:

No, but I just assumed that was normal because I thought all of the Mints from the event were upside down as adults only. Oh well, at least I have one from a few years ago. Thanks for letting me know!

If you blame the other person you either get eaten or an upside down egg. Say nothing and you either get eaten or a regular mint.

38 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

How long does it usually take a description to be approved?  I already have 2 "accept" comments from other users.

Could be years. There are over 4,000 in the queue.

My April Fool's Mint is right side up. Are they only upsidedown on April 1st from now on? The ones I have from prior years are upsidedown. Maybe it's like holiday limits? Only 2 allowed? 

3 minutes ago, Bodecia said:

My April Fool's Mint is right side up. Are they only upsidedown on April 1st from now on? The ones I have from prior years are upsidedown. Maybe it's like holiday limits? Only 2 allowed? 

Asked and answered several posts back. Mine was right side up too, and I was also surprised by it.

57 minutes ago, Bodecia said:

For reference, the game itself makes it clear there are options besides an upside-down Mint. This is what the Dragon's Dilemma says (well, technically this screenshot was from 2021 but I'm almost certain it said the same this year):

bb97a158f0449e19f2ca040ff5e702f3.png

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

For reference, the game itself makes it clear there are options besides an upside-down Mint. This is what the Dragon's Dilemma says (well, technically this screenshot was from 2021 but I'm almost certain it said the same this year):

bb97a158f0449e19f2ca040ff5e702f3.png

Okay. It's just that I could have sworn the egg sprite was upsidedown.  Ah well. Next year we try again.