Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

can someone add my eggs into hatcheries for me? my internet keeps turning on and off and i dont want them to die

I put the ones that can hatch in the ER section of allure of NDs. They will come out automatically once they have hatched. smile.gif

I put the ones that can hatch in the ER section of allure of NDs. They will come out automatically once they have hatched. smile.gif

thank you and polly so much i really really appreciate it! if theres anything i can do for you guys just let me know!

I finally gave up on sorting my dragons by hand and used one of the auto-sort options (by breed)

Problem is, the males and females are all jumbled up within the breeds. This looks really messy when the males and females have different sprites.

Any way around this?

I finally gave up on sorting my dragons by hand and used one of the auto-sort options (by breed)

Problem is, the males and females are all jumbled up within the breeds. This looks really messy when the males and females have different sprites.

Any way around this?

Not that I know of, however, in custom sort, you can choose to sort them by breed initially, and then you sort them out from male and female.

Any way around this?

Frankly, when I decided the way I wanted to sort mine, (and my scroll was already large) I did several breeds a day. It depended on how many of a given breed there was. It did take a while, but I managed to do it without shrieking and pulling out my hair. Now I only have to sort new things and I do that about once a week.

thank you and polly so much i really really appreciate it! if theres anything i can do for you guys just let me know!

No problem smile.gif

Feel free to PM me if you need help with this again. smile.gif

I'm just wondering...when does the holiday breeding start? From when to when? And also, I know the new christmas egg will drop for three days, but from when starting to when? Thanks!

I'm just wondering...when does the holiday breeding start? From when to when? And also, I know the new christmas egg will drop for three days, but from when starting to when? Thanks!

We can really only go by what has happened in the past.

Link to last December's calendar and News posts about the event and breeding and about the new Holiday release.

So my PM inbox is almost full. I found an old email from the forum I received a few years ago with "archived" pms. I tried to "archive" them today but it seems to be broken. Any way to keep the pm without having to delete them?

It isn't broken. I use it all the time. You go into your messages and click the archive link, choose which ones you want and bingo.

I have to say opting for "all" never seems to work though smile.gif I always go for 50 and 365 days.

And you can only do 50 at a time.

ETA Just did mine and it worked fine. You do know that they download to your email as an attachment (I always pick html page) and then you can delete the ones you archived from your boxes - they aren't archived here on the site...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Tried to find the answer for this one but didn't see it anywhere.

Wondering what makes a topic a hot topic here on the forums, mainly what is the difference between an open topic and a hot topic. From what I can see they seem the same.

Just number of posts, really.

Thats what I would think but I've seen hot topics that have less views and replies than some others that are just open topics so there must be something else to it as well.

Thats what I would think but I've seen hot topics that have less views and replies than some others that are just open topics so there must be something else to it as well.

That may happen when posts were deleted, I suppose. Once the "hot topic" threshold has been crossed, it's a hot topic ...

That may happen when posts were deleted, I suppose. Once the "hot topic" threshold has been crossed, it's a hot topic ...

I don't think that's the case.

If you go to the Dragon request page there is a topic "Vampire dragon expansion" that at the moment has 898 replies and 6,675 views and is an open topic while there are some topics considered hot topics that have considerably less views and replies for example there is one with 39 replies and 787 views that is considered a hot topic. What makes this less viewed and less replied to topic more "hot" than the much more replied to and much more viewed topic?

I don't think that's the case.

If you go to the Dragon request page there is a topic "Vampire dragon expansion" that at the moment has 898 replies and 6,675 views and is an open topic while there are some topics considered hot topics that have considerably less views and replies for example there is one with 39 replies and 787 views that is considered a hot topic. What makes this less viewed and less replied to topic more "hot" than the much more replied to and much more viewed topic?

The Vamp Extension thread has a poll. I don't think being a hot topic can override a poll thread. Would be my guess, anyway.

The Vamp Extension thread has a poll. I don't think being a hot topic can override a poll thread. Would be my guess, anyway.

Ahh...... I need to pay a little more attention to detail... My bad my eyes didn't pick up on the green. wacko.gif

Thanks Sock and Ruby Eyes for putting up with my insanity

Edited by jessabelleanna

Er, before I open a new thread, does anyone else experience loading problems in the cave? Takes forever to go from page to page. sad.gif

Yeah, I just had a bunch of error 502 (bad gateway). I think the DC server is acting up.

I've always wondered...what happens to eggs or hatchlings that are abandoned with enough views to hatch/grow up, but nobody grabs them? Do they hatch/grow up and become wild dragons? Or do they die?

Edited by andromedae

Ahh...... I need to pay a little more attention to detail... My bad my eyes didn't pick up on the green. wacko.gif

Thanks Sock and Ruby Eyes for putting up with my i*censorkip.gif*y

Haha, it's cool because it took me ten minutes to realize that, although the updated skin (which I'm on) doesn't have a hot topic anymore, the other skins do have that. xP

I've always wondered...what happens to eggs or hatchlings that are abandoned with enough views to hatch/grow up, but nobody grabs them? Do they hatch/grow up and become wild dragons? Or do they die?

The one I had that autoed - so I put him in hatcheries in the hope that he'd be found in time, as he was a part of a lineage project - grew up and went wild. I still miss him....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FNKeL

The one I had that autoed - so I put him in hatcheries in the hope that he'd be found in time, as he was a part of a lineage project - grew up and went wild. I still miss him....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FNKeL

Great to know! I would have been a bit sad if I knew they died.

Which bred December holiday dragons can be either gender?