Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Does anyone know which Christmas breeds produce multiple clutches? Or is it random?

all of them can. Not guaranteed in any single instance, but mostly they do

Does anyone know which Christmas breeds produce multiple clutches? Or is it random?

All holiday breeds for all three holidays produce multiclutches -when it is their holiday breeding season only-. Exactly how many eggs you will get is random each time between 1-4 but will mostly be 2-3, and getting 4 is much more common in my experience than getting 1. Again, no matter what, though, you can only choose one per clutch to keep. The rest get auto-abandoned, which is why AP hunting is so much fun during holiday breeding seasons. smile.gif Lets people keep the products of their breeding projects while also sharing some with the rest of the game!

They all should at least produce 2 eggs, and up to 4 eggs...breed doesn't matter.

They all should at least produce 2 eggs, and up to 4 eggs...breed doesn't matter.

Multi-clutches are not a guarantee. 1 egg is possible. NO egg is possible, though thankfully, extremely rare during a holiday season.

As far as I know, stun wears off when the hatchling is traded back to you, so wouldn't it be pointless? If I'm mistaken PM me and I'll do it for free.

(Just quoting you for ease of having the reference of what this is about.)

Purplehaze (and Cellybean) kindly tested this for us and stun doesn't wear off after teleport, at least not the extra days. Just posting to help clear up confusion. ^^

Is it the proper time to breed rosy wing solstices right now? I can never seem to quite keep track, even with the wiki. >_> Time zones.

Is it the proper time to breed rosy wing solstices right now? I can never seem to quite keep track, even with the wiki. >_> Time zones.

Yes. Until 5:59 am.

So I need to wait roughly 2.5 hours to breed blue wing solstice? Just confirming so I don't mess this up. This one http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragca...=20141224210206

Now you should be able to get the blue ones. Check the Help => Time Reference page to make sure it says "It is day" there.

Of course, that would work better without those server errors 502 dry.gif

the site seems to be down for me ...*sigh*

edit: nevermind, it's back!

Edited by milkaq66

Is there a way to know if a Solstice I found in the AP will be rosy or not?

The egg is this one

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GlD5h

It's old enough to have rosy wings. As of ~80ish minutes ago, they breed blue wings, but the first 6 hours of the DC day, they bred rosy ones.

(It does help that the AP does not add extra time anymore.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thank you!

(and I didn't know the AP is not addind the extra day anymore, good to know!)

Non-Christmas-y question for all of you knowledgable people:

Is there a way to make one of the GIFs/icons from the Halloween Trick or Treat "basket" my avatar image? I've tried copy and pasting the url, but the url seems to change every day. Is there a way to do this? Or no?

Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif

I'm having a problem with my banner. It wont show on the site, but works just fine when you click it. It's supposed to look like Kreepers Killer's above me, but its just sort of missing, and its not the only one, I am seeing the same glitch all over in peoples signatures. They all say dc.makegames.de, but that website doesn't seem to exist anymore and I have no idea where I originally got my banner, LOL I cant figure out why half are showing up on the website and the other half aren't. Am I the only one who can't see them? user posted image

Edited by saltywench

I'm having a problem with my banner. It wont show on the site, but works just fine when you click it. It's supposed to look like Killer's keeper's above me, but its just sort of missing, and its not the only one, I am seeing the same glitch all over in peoples signatures. They all say dc.makegames.de, but that website doesn't seem to exist anymore and I have no idea where I originally got my banner, LOL I cant figure out why half are showing up on the website and the other half aren't. Am I the only one who can't see them? user posted image

it's from eatw.net, and it seems to have some problems

it's from eatw.net, and it seems to have some problems

Thank you so much! I thought I was losing my mind, LOL

One of my offspring from my Holiday Dragon (2015) no longer exists?

~Please don't link to dragons you don't own; you can link the parents' progeny or just describe the issue~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

One of my offspring from my Holiday Dragon (2015) no longer exists?

You can totally hide your scroll, so it might be that. Or the offspring is dead.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler