Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Does anyone have an example of a heart shaped lineage by any chance? Can't seem to find one, but I know I saw a really cute one on the congrats thread quite a while back.

Does anyone have an example of a heart shaped lineage by any chance? Can't seem to find one, but I know I saw a really cute one on the congrats thread quite a while back.

I don't think we're supposed to link to dragons we don't own but search this thread for heart. There's two, one smaller one that I believe is also called arrowhead, and a larger, more technically heart shaped one.

I don't think we're supposed to link to dragons we don't own but search this thread for heart. There's two, one smaller one that I believe is also called arrowhead, and a larger, more technically heart shaped one.

Thanks! I know, I kind of meant that if someone owned one they'd like to show to me.

Edited by andromedae

Are brimstone dragons one of the more stubborn breeds to hatch? I've got an ER egg with a huge hole, but it hasn't hatched yet. It has about the same views as other commons that have hatched already.

Are brimstone dragons one of the more stubborn breeds to hatch? I've got an ER egg with a huge hole, but it hasn't hatched yet. It has about the same views as other commons that have hatched already.

In my experience, yes, they can be quite stubborn!

Should I put this little guy in some ERs or wait until he matures slowly and naturally? He's really low on views!

Should I put this little guy in some ERs or wait until he matures slowly and naturally? He's really low on views!

If you have him on a fansite or two he's likely not going to die before he grows up. So it really depends on how quickly you want him to be an adult. I'd ER him if he were mine, just because I get antsy when they get that low on time, but that's just me.

Do people still make geode eggs? I havent seen any in a really long time anywhere.

I just bred one yesterday. I just happened to be breeding two Green dragons, though, I don't usually set out to make Geodes specifically.

Do people still make geode eggs? I havent seen any in a really long time anywhere.

If you want Geodes, I can breed you a few.

I bred one this afternoon - it was a gift for someone else here.

I always thought that hatchies appeared right at the top of the AP before any eggs, regardless of time, but saw a coastal waverunner baby second to last today. Was this a fluke, has it changed, or was I wrong?

EDIT: Just caught a Guardian hatchie from right at the end so definitely not a fluke. Has something changed or was it always thos way?

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

Lame question, may not be in the right place.

What kind of website is Dragon Cave considered? A pet site? A click site? I've tried searching both of these with little to no luck.

I'm interested in making my own website where you collect/breed stuff and watch them grow with clicks. It... wouldn't be dragons though. Technically it wouldn't even be 'animals' so to speak. Just a little dopey for-fun thing. :'V I have no idea what to look up, search for, research, etc.

I always thought that hatchies appeared right at the top of the AP before any eggs, regardless of time, but saw a coastal waverunner baby second to last today. Was this a fluke, has it changed, or was I wrong?

EDIT: Just caught a Guardian hatchie from right at the end so definitely not a fluke. Has something changed or was it always thos way?

It changed a while back that hatchies and eggs weren't separated on the AP, but I couldn't say how long ago it's been now.

What kind of website is Dragon Cave considered? A pet site? A click site? I've tried searching both of these with little to no luck.

I'm interested in making my own website where you collect/breed stuff and watch them grow with clicks. It... wouldn't be dragons though. Technically it wouldn't even be 'animals' so to speak. Just a little dopey for-fun thing. :'V I have no idea what to look up, search for, research, etc.

Adoptables site. Click site. Pet site. Afaik, all are correct. You might have better luck searching more than one at once? A bunch of people have also created their own adoptables sites - you might find some still active ones or users in our Adoptables section. Perhaps you could PM one of the creators and get some advice? A lot of them start with a free template, though, and build from there. (There used to be a very popular one, but I believe the site went down, so I'm not sure if there's an alternative around.)

Not sure what you're trying to research, but joining a few adoptables site and seeing how they do things might also help. owo

In my experience, yes, they can be quite stubborn!

Thank you! It needed more UVs than the others.

can someone add my eggs into hatcheries for me? my internet keeps turning on and off and i dont want them to die

can someone add my eggs into hatcheries for me? my internet keeps turning on and off and i dont want them to die

Sure, I'll do it! How many hatcheries do you want them on, and what hatcheries? For now I'll put them on Silvi's Lair, DragHatch, and Valley Sherwood. All added to Silvi's Lair, Draghatch, and Valley Sherwood. PM me if you want me to change them or add more.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I think the word you want is specifically click site. DC is also a pet site, but that term encompasses multiple genres of game, including 'base art with markings' games like Wajas, as well as sprite-based click-to-feed type games like DC, Magistream, et al.