Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

You know these question you randomly get in your head at 2:00 Am? Here is one: If you get banned from DC, will your forum account also be banned since you technicaly don't play the game anymore? (Not that I have any reasons of getting banned, happy.gif )

No. The accounts are separate.

How many actions can the action log hold?

I looked and my first recorded action is the successful revive of my (currently only) zombie, Test of Bravery. It's around 330 actions back.

When I bred two dragons I was terrified that it would get pushed off and I wouldn't have a permanent record, but it seems to be staying.

How many actions can the action log hold?

I looked and my first recorded action is the successful revive of my (currently only) zombie, Test of Bravery. It's around 330 actions back.

When I bred two dragons I was terrified that it would get pushed off and I wouldn't have a permanent record, but it seems to be staying.

When you try to scroll further, you get this message:

You can only view actions that have occurred in the past 30 days.

I have 901 actions that qualify for that, it says, yet it does not display the 10th page for me which would contain 1 action - the currently oldest one. Tiny Action Log bug there ...

I see what you mean - I should have 727, but the last page (701-727) won't come up.

Nothing before October 30th comes up - but if the cutoff is 30 days - that's right. So why does it even mention 727 ?

You probably did 27 more actions on the rest of the 30th wink.gif

Are there any dragon breeds that produce more than one color of Stripe?

Some. I know for a fact that Winter Magis (Winter Holiday 11) produce three different colors - green, red and white. It also seems like red and blue gemshards can both breed both red and blue stripes, although this may have been a bug. (Maybe.) Nocturnes breed either blue or white stripes, depending on whether they are in their day form or night form when breeding.

I don't know of any others, though.

ETA: I kind of forgot Wrapping Wings... (red/white).

Plus, if you want to do the really strange things, try gemshard x stripe (all colors, changing every generation), lunar herald x stripe (all colors, changing every generation) or seasonal x stripe (all varieties, changing every season). biggrin.gif

Edited by olympe

If there is something wrong with this post...let me know and I'll delete it.

I understand the incubating and transferring of neglecteds once they have turned and all that stuff. I was wondering if we have a sibling who also has an account, if once the egg was turned, I was allowed to give the egg to my sibling to hatch, and then have her return it to me after it was hatched. If this is not allowed, are we allowed to give it to a friend (someone who lives in a different household but knows me)? Again, if there is something wrong with this post, let me know and I'll delete it. However, I remember we were allowed to talk about this, unless memory serves me wrong.

If there is something wrong with this post...let me know and I'll delete it.

I understand the incubating and transferring of neglecteds once they have turned and all that stuff. I was wondering if we have a sibling who also has an account, if once the egg was turned, I was allowed to give the egg to my sibling to hatch, and then have her return it to me after it was hatched. If this is not allowed, are we allowed to give it to a friend (someone who lives in a different household but knows me)? Again, if there is something wrong with this post, let me know and I'll delete it. However, I remember we were allowed to talk about this, unless memory serves me wrong.

we are not allowed to talk about this/NDs on here

as to your question

as long as you don't log into their scrolls, bouncing is fine

me and my sister do it all the time

ok Thanx for clearing that up for me SockPuppet Strangler

Edited by InugamiZERO

we are not allowed to talk about this/NDs on here

as to your question

as long as you don't log into their scrolls, bouncing is fine

me and my sister do it all the time

You can talk about NDs, you just can't talk about the specifics of creating them publicly on the forum (as when it was allowed in the past, users were publicly encouraging others to break the terms). Since their question was more about who they're allowed to teleport than how to create NDs, the question is fine.

Yes, you can teleport to whomever you want. That isn't against the cave terms. You can find the cave terms at the bottom of all cave pages.

I wasn't sure where to ask about this, so I'll ask it here..

I just bred a Fell dragon with a Monarch. I noticed that half of the Fell dragon's face is cut out of the lineage, the entire snout.. Can this be tweaked? If not, no biggie, I'll have to live with it, but it just doesn't look right..

Thanks,

MM

Looking through the wiki, there's something called an Aeon Wyvern that I have never seen before. I'm pretty sure I don't have any. Were these rare upon release? I thought I kept up with the releases but I've never seen one of those.

Looking through the wiki, there's something called an Aeon Wyvern that I have never seen before. I'm pretty sure I don't have any. Were these rare upon release? I thought I kept up with the releases but I've never seen one of those.

They were part of the 5-breed August release and they have been pretty rare since a few days post-release. I'm not sure if it is true rarity or user-driven, but the effect is the same. They are not easy to find.

They were part of the 5-breed August release and they have been pretty rare since a few days post-release. I'm not sure if it is true rarity or user-driven, but the effect is the same. They are not easy to find.

Well, looks like I missed out on them, or just have to draw for them or something. Thanks for letting me know.

Is there a place on the forum to request an accidentally abandoned egg back?

I just lost this that I need for continuing the lineage when winter comes... Bred them several times and when I finally get an egg I lose it...

~Removed; please don't link to eggs you don't own. You can link the parents' progeny or the code with caps messed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Is there a place on the forum to request an accidentally abandoned egg back?

I just lost this that I need for continuing the lineage when winter comes... Bred them several times and when I finally get an egg I lose it...

No, there is not anywhere to ask. Many people rename the parents of the lost egg asking them to contact them on the forum. You can also put something in your signature about the egg, asking for its return or offering a reward if you wish.

No, there isn't. But you can put it in your signature, or rename the parents to let the owner know of your mishap.

If I use fertility on a dragon and then don't breed it, does the fertility wear off?

I used it on a holiday before checking if I had the mate the person was after.. whoopsie.

If I use fertility on a dragon and then don't breed it, does the fertility wear off?

I used it on a holiday before checking if I had the mate the person was after.. whoopsie.

Nope. Fertility stays until after you breed that dragon.

Nope. Fertility stays until after you breed that dragon.

Thank you smile.gif

So I never noticed till now... but TJ's Thuweds count as 0 on the lineage counter at the top? Is this normal?

Thuwed vs Non-Thuwed

I think he said somewhere that it was something he would fix, but I can't find that. It seems only to be true for certain ones anyway -- for instance, this lineage counts normally, even though all the first gens are Thuweds.

There were issues with custom sort not holding up a couple of days ago. Are they fixed ? I can't face a disaster - but I really need....

I think he said somewhere that it was something he would fix, but I can't find that. It seems only to be true for certain ones anyway -- for instance, this lineage counts normally, even though all the first gens are Thuweds.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175772

I'm not sure how he's going to have them count; just that they will be consistent with each other at some point.

There were issues with custom sort not holding up a couple of days ago. Are they fixed ? I can't face a disaster - but I really need....

It fixed itself by the morning after the night it had been reported. And if the issue was persisting, it'd be obvious - sort wasn't just sticking, we were getting bad gateway error pages. ^^

But if you're paranoid, you can always save the page without moving anything and make sure it's loading correctly!