Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Something-kin is when one of the parents is a special something (e.g. Prize) but the baby is not (e.g. a Pink from Pink and Tinsel parents would be a Tinselkin or a Prizekin). Likewise, any something-fail (fail because the breeder wanted a Tinsel egg from these parents).

For checkers and other lineages, see here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=124902

Descendents of both Dorkface & Thuwed I've seen called Dorkwed.

Mine are called thuwdorks. laugh.gif

Mine are called thuwdorks. laugh.gif

I've also seen "Dorkface-Thuwed" I imagine if you use a combo of the two names, most people will know what you mean, regardless of which way you choose to do it.

Is it easier to get alts from bred eggs? I have seen a very small number of CB alts, is it just easier to get alts from bred eggs? The best I have seen up for trade are 2nd gen purebreds.Thanks!

Is it easier to get alts from bred eggs? I have seen a very small number of CB alts, is it just easier to get alts from bred eggs? The best I have seen up for trade are 2nd gen purebreds.Thanks!

Unless you won a raffle, you can never get a CB Alt.

Edit: This assunes you were ralking Blacks/Undines/Vines. Dorsals/Ridgewings can be CB Alts, they're just rare.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

You can get CB alt ridgewings and alt dorsals in the cave, while alt undines and blacks are only obtainable by breeding or raffles.

My sister has a gold egg, but I don't think it is a gold dragon, so what is it?

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

You can post /lineage/ links but not /view/ links, and if you want to share an image, you'll need to host it yourself or use the wiki urls. You could also just share the description of the dragon (the one the cave provides).

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

it is a honey drake they were released in November

https://forums.dragcave.net/?showtopic=176911

and remember do not post view links.

Edited by black-shado

That is one of the new Honey Drake eggs. Please take the view link out of your post. They aren't allowed because the egg could get too many views and get sick. If you want to keep the link there, change the word view to the word lineage and that way people clicking on it won't add views and clicks to it.

I'm pretty sure you have another day to wait.

can someone stun two hatchies for me? im all out of freezes and dont want them to grow up. its a gemshard and nebbie hatchie that need to be stunned. im willing to give a cb chrono egg to the person that does this for me

can someone stun two hatchies for me? im all out of freezes and dont want them to grow up. its a gemshard and nebbie hatchie that need to be stunned. im willing to give a cb chrono egg to the person that does this for me

As far as I know, stun wears off when the hatchling is traded back to you, so wouldn't it be pointless? If I'm mistaken PM me and I'll do it for free.

Edited by dustpuppy

Yeah, I just looked on the wiki.

This BSA has proved to be most popular with players conducting trades, allowing for extra time on any hatchlings involved in a trade. The effects of this BSA wear off if the hatchling is abandoned or traded.

Yeah, I just looked on the wiki.

shoot so that means im out of luck sad.gif

well thank you anyways for your offers i appreciate it

As far as I know, stun wears off when the hatchling is traded back to you, so wouldn't it be pointless? If I'm mistaken PM me and I'll do it for free.

But do remember that once it's been stunned it can't be stunned again when someone else receives it. Even though it wears off.

When they were first released, the Stun action did not wear off after Teleporting said Hatchling to another person. Has it since been "fixed" ? I rarely use the BSA. I think I have only done it once. But I am curious for future reference. smile.gif

Ok, please help me see if I got things right on Christmas eggs:

- We can have as many past Christmas dragons' eggs as we want if they were bred by others (for example, eggs found in AP)

- If, in the future, I'm going to bred my Christmas dragons I can keep only one of the eggs of the clutch, in case the dragons produce multiple eggs the other ones would be auto-abandoned

- I'll be able to take only 2 eggs of the 2016's Christmas Dragon, other eggs I may grab would be auto-abandoned

Is this correct?

Edited by claptrap

Ok, please help me see if I got things right on Christmas eggs:

- We can have as many past Christmas dragons' eggs as we want if they were bred by others (for example, eggs found in AP)

- If, in the future, I'm going to bred my Christmas dragons I can keep only one of the eggs of the clutch, in case the dragons produce multiple eggs the other ones would be auto-abandoned

- I'll be able to take only 2 eggs of the 2016's Christmas Dragon, other eggs I may grab would be auto-abandoned

Is this correct?

yup correct

yup correct

Thanks a lot, I can be very stolid sometimes and I was afraid I was getting something wrong xd.png

ALMOST correct. It won't even let you pick up extra CBs of the new one beyond 2. It will simply say 'you already have 2 of these, so you can't have another'. Not really a big difference, but if you're pedantic like I am you probably want to know. xd.png

ALMOST correct. It won't even let you pick up extra CBs of the new one beyond 2. It will simply say 'you already have 2 of these, so you can't have another'. Not really a big difference, but if you're pedantic like I am you probably want to know. xd.png

I'm not scrupulous but I admire scrupulous people, so thank you too. biggrin.gif

Do you know what happens if Christmas dragons produce multiple eggs in a clutch? Are you able to choose which egg to keep or what?

I'm curious about this...

I'm not scrupulous but I admire scrupulous people, so thank you too. biggrin.gif

Do you know what happens if Christmas dragons produce multiple eggs in a clutch? Are you able to choose which egg to keep or what?

I'm curious about this...

yeah you get to choose one egg to keep just like with celestials and their multiclutches

yeah you get to choose one egg to keep just like with celestials and their multiclutches

Many thanks!