Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Yeah, I just had a bunch of error 502 (bad gateway). I think the DC server is acting up.

Anyone else still having problems? ninja.gif

I'm finding it much worse than yesterday. sad.gif

Anyone else still having problems? ninja.gif

I'm finding it much worse than yesterday. sad.gif

so its not my computer doing this? my computer is usually very fast but yesterday and today dragcave has been loading very slowly on my computer and about 5 mins ago i got the 502 error bad gate way.

not sure whats going on, maybe tj is adding in some new feature to the game, or the server is just acting up

Amazing. Others are having issues and I'm not.... A bit of a first tongue.gif

I've been having a slight issue for a couple of months now. All of my eggs used to hatch right at 4 days, which is when many people say is about the right time; but lately no egg will hatch before 3 days 17 hours, 7 hours later than usual. I have plenty of views and clicks, it's just really odd that all of a sudden, it takes an extra 7 hours longer than it ever did before. Has TJ changed the hatching times? Am I the only one with this issue? It made holiday breeding a bear, LOL

I think that's down to the latest release - new releases always slow things down as there are more eggs in the hatcheries.

I've been having a slight issue for a couple of months now. All of my eggs used to hatch right at 4 days, which is when many people say is about the right time; but lately no egg will hatch before 3 days 17 hours, 7 hours later than usual. I have plenty of views and clicks, it's just really odd that all of a sudden, it takes an extra 7 hours longer than it ever did before. Has TJ changed the hatching times? Am I the only one with this issue? It made holiday breeding a bear, LOL

I've had this happening to me too where eggs are not hatching at 4 days, and are always on the last stage and seem ready but they don't pop open!

Did TJ (or any staff) ever told why they didn't do the raffle last year?

I suspect only TJ knows and he doesn't usually share his reasons for what he does.

I suspect only TJ knows and he doesn't usually share his reasons for what he does.

I am just thrilled that that decision was taken, whatever the reason. The raffles led to the nastiest stuff I have ever seen on this forum (and lord knows I get pretty nasty myself at times.)

TJ - please stick to your guns on this one.

I am just thrilled that that decision was taken, whatever the reason. The raffles led to the nastiest stuff I have ever seen on this forum (and lord knows I get pretty nasty myself at times.)

TJ - please stick to your guns on this one.

I liked it, I hope it comes back. I don't see how a normal dragon raffle could lead to "nasty stuff". But here's not the place to argue on that.

Other question: My friend made an account but he is younger than 13. He told me he is ok since his parents accepted. Is be fine or does he have a risk of getting banned?

Other question: My friend made an account but he is younger than 13. He told me he is ok since his parents accepted. Is be fine or does he have a risk of getting banned?

He's fine. There are lots of younger players here.

Are leetle trees more likely to drop right after Christmas, or was that just a one-time thing in 2010? Are there certain times they're more likely to drop or do massive drops just happen on TJ's whim?

Are leetle trees more likely to drop right after Christmas, or was that just a one-time thing in 2010? Are there certain times they're more likely to drop or do massive drops just happen on TJ's whim?

It was just a one-time thing

I just want to clarify here. Leetle trees were originally released for a few hours around Christmas in 2008. (It wasn't even a full day. I remember because I was having trouble getting the cave to load so that I could catch one, decided to go to bed, and had lost my chance to catch one by the time I woke up.) Leetle trees had completely disappeared after that initial drop, not to be found in the cave again until more than a year later in 2010. The reason there was a short flood of trees is because that was basically their actual release. There's no more reason for any flood or mass drops because they drop regularly, even if rarely, in the cave.

I recently was looking at my old posts, and there are some that seems to be missing (for example, my first post in the "introduce myself sections". Is there any way I could find them back, or are they lost in the void of deleted threads?

I recently was looking at my old posts, and there are some that seems to be missing (for example, my first post in the "introduce myself sections". Is there any way I could find them back, or are they lost in the void of deleted threads?

I don't think you could find those because after a week or so the intro threads get deleted.