Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I keep thinking its my internet and panic. rolleyes.gif

I'm sure TJ and his team are on it, since it has been happening the past few days. ^^

Wow. I'm so glad to hear the lag's not just me. I was getting worried about my internet being screwed.

It's a Lumina. Dark, but still Lumina. They are extremely stubborn. She'll be fine wink.gif

What dragons are they? What are their stats differences? Did you incubate one and not the other? What ages are they?

Some dragons are just a little more stubborn.

One is a chicken who is 1 hour younger than the geode. I incubated both (I really need to know if the geode gendered right)

One is a chicken who is 1 hour younger than the geode. I incubated both (I really need to know if the geode gendered right)

Geodes are a stubborn breed.

you can use your Aeon's BSA to check gender

Hey everyone, i have a tiny stupid question....what does IOU mean? I´m from Germany and i don´t have a clue what it means sad.gif

Can someone please help me? smile.gif

Hey everyone, i have a tiny stupid question....what does IOU mean? I´m from Germany and i don´t have a clue what it means sad.gif

Can someone please help me? smile.gif

"I owe you"

It means that you get something from someone with the promise that you will give them something back sometime in the future when you can give them something. Here on DC, that usually refers to trading, where one person completes their end of the trade first with the promise that when the other person can catch/breed what was desired, they will give it to the first person. It does require a degree of trust, as if the other end of the trade is never held up, there's nothing that mods or TJ09 can do about it.

I'm trying to fill my encyclopedia and I have all the black sprites except for the alt adults from curled. The sitting black adults are there, but not curled. They're the same sprite, why has my curled ones not unlocked? Do I need to find alts that grew up specifically from curled?

I'm trying to fill my encyclopedia and I have all the black sprites except for the alt adults from curled. The sitting black adults are there, but not curled. They're the same sprite, why has my curled ones not unlocked? Do I need to find alts that grew up specifically from curled?

Yes, you do. They are more rare, too, and there is no way to tell which is which once they have grown up. So you just have to keep clicking Black alts until they unlock.

I`ve checked the age, and it says they are enabled, so why did it do that today? I am using chrome.

It happens sometimes when you open the actions page in a new tab instead of the current page (not sure why only sometimes). It can also happen if you refresh the page or input the url manually.

"I owe you"

It means that you get something from someone with the promise that you will give them something back sometime in the future when you can give them something. Here on DC, that usually refers to trading, where one person completes their end of the trade first with the promise that when the other person can catch/breed what was desired, they will give it to the first person. It does require a degree of trust, as if the other end of the trade is never held up, there's nothing that mods or TJ09 can do about it.

Thank you very much for the Explanation smile.gif