Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I was just wondering...I see users talking about how they see the code of a dragon before they pick it up, in the biomes or in the ap. I was wondering how they can get the code of the dragon without being told it or owning it? I use a MacBook if that is helpful.

I was just wondering...I see users talking about how they see the code of a dragon before they pick it up, in the biomes or in the ap. I was wondering how they can get the code of the dragon without being told it or owning it? I use a MacBook if that is helpful.

Look in the bottom corner of your screen (left for me, also on a mac). The url of any link you hover over on any site will pop up there. On the cave, after /get/ (cave) or /abandoned/ (AP), that's the egg's code.

Look in the bottom corner of your screen (left for me, also on a mac). The url of any link you hover over on any site will pop up there. On the cave, after /get/ (cave) or /abandoned/ (AP), that's the egg's code.

Ooohh. Never noticed that before. Thanks!

Ah okay, thanks I'll try there! I wasn't sure where to post since EATW doesn't have a thread.

i just got in-- searched for the site and used that link rather than my bookmarked one(which is still 404)

Ooohh. Never noticed that before. Thanks!

FWIW, it's the bottom left on PCs, too, at least on mine.

when does christmas breeding start?

It starts at 12:01 on the 19th of December. Watch the news section on the side of the main page and here on the forum for the announcement thread. If you have the forum set to your local time, you can use last year's thread to figure out when this will be for you. smile.gif

If you see a leetle tree and grab it, do you need an egg slot? Can you be locked and still be able to grab a leetle tree?

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

f you see a leetle tree and grab it, do you need an egg slot? Can you be locked and still be able to grab a leetle tree?

You need an empty eggslot for grabbing a leetle tree, but it'll be free again instantly.

If an egg dies from a vampire bite, will that egg slot be blocked as though you had used the "kill" action?

If an egg dies from a vampire bite, will that egg slot be blocked as though you had used the "kill" action?

Yes, for 24 hours.

Any action you purposefully use that may result in a death will take up an egg slot for 24 hours if the egg dies, yes. That includes bite and earthquake (I haven't heard from anyone who used earthquake recently, but earthquake deaths did at least used to take up a slot).

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I see..well that's unfortunate for me I guess. Thanks for the quick responses!

How do people in posts draw a line through it? Like when a trade offer is gone it has a line drawn through it.

(s)Strikethrough!(/s)

Except with squared brackets instead of parentheses. smile.gif

(s)Strikethrough!(/s)

Except with squared brackets instead of parentheses. smile.gif

So like this?

Got it, thank you.

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

When do seasonal dragons switch from Autumn to Winter?

December 21 (winter solstice), I suppose.

Edited by Gealach