Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Oh! I just did.

It's cute. I do wish that it was real.

Is there not that many people that looks at those eggs? the view and click count is low...or is it just a set number?

I do see one of these eggs pop up in hatcheries from time to time when running viewer, but it's just as AGYK said, since TJ's scroll is always hidden no one can add the eggs to any hatcheries for views. There are only two hatcheries that allow adding egg by code.

Plus this joke is fairly old, it's natural that people have lost interest in looking at them since they might have done it many times already and they know it doesn't lead to anything because it's a constant loop of egg dying and going back to being an egg again and nothing really happens. ^^

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I've been pondering this since last month's Release - why was an Action implemented for a dragon that pretty much negates the need or purpose of the BSA Pinks? With the new Precognition we really no longer need Influence. So are we now supposed to just unceremoniously DUMP all those lovely Light Pinks since they no longer have much of a function? After all, it was their BSA that kept so many of us grabbing them when we could.

I've been pondering this since last month's Release - why was an Action implemented for a dragon that pretty much negates the need or purpose of the BSA Pinks? With the new Precognition we really no longer need Influence. So are we now supposed to just unceremoniously DUMP all those lovely Light Pinks since they no longer have much of a function? After all, it was their BSA that kept so many of us grabbing them when we could.

Well, it doesn't quite negate it. If an egg you pick up precogs as the wrong gender then you still need to influence. Also, since I already have tons of Pinks, and Aeons are a bit hard to come by at the moment, I am still using them on most things.

Edited by purplehaze

Plus, most dragons don't even have a BSA at all and you don't dump those either.

I still use my pinks almost exclusively. I don't have many Aeons and I don't want many, just because I don't really care for the way they look. Even with the ones I have, I don't really use the BSA. It's much easier for me to just influence every dragon instead of precoging first. I have enough Pinks and some breeds I don't care about the gender, so Influencing is just more convenient for me.

I use pinks for eggs,

the only times I have used Aeons is for uninfluenced or unknown hatchies that I want to breed a mate for

useful to have both BSAs in my opinion

Edited by dragonpuck

Aeon's BSA is quite useful for those that don't have a lot of Pinks and need to use Influence wisely... But I guess that if you have a good number of Pinks on your scroll, using Precognition first could even seem useless. tongue.gif

They are both useful anyway, precog can be used for many different purposes and influence is just a must-have BSA biggrin.gif

I don't know if this question was posted before - I searched and I didn't find nothing similar - but, how do you judge someone else's scroll?

To be more clear: When you look to other scrolls, what kind of criteria do you follow to decide if you like it or not? What things make you like a scroll or dislike it? What things do you search for when looking at it?

I know this might seem a dumb question (scrolls are something really personal, and they have to satisfy their owners at first), but I have this curiosity ever since I started playing.

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere before!

Edited by claptrap

I don't know if this question was posted before - I searched and I didn't find nothing similar - but, how do you judge someone else's scroll?

To be more clear: When you look to other scrolls, what kind of criteria do you follow to decide if you like it or not? What things make you like a scroll or dislike it? What things do you search for when looking at it?

I know this might seem a dumb question (scrolls are something really personal, and they have to satisfy their owners at first), but I have this curiosity ever since I started playing.

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere before!

Scroll beauty is in the eye of the beholder! xd.png (And the scroll holder, too!)

I'm happy with my scroll, but have seen it called messy by another user.

Well the Purple Nebulas seem to be missing... I heard once that over-zealous ad blockers can occasionally go after the dragon sprites, think this is just that again?

Well the Purple Nebulas seem to be missing... I heard once that over-zealous ad blockers can occasionally go after the dragon sprites, think this is just that again?

could be, I see mine

Then it's just me. All of my adult purple Nebulas are completely missing their sprites.

@CellyBean I think it has something to do with the url assigned to the sprite, I never quite understood it myself.

Sorry but I dont understand how do they go after the sprites?

And I see my purple neb just fine

The dragon images are reassigned random names every so often, and an overzealous adblock could pick up on letter combinations in the random name (I think the offending letters are usually some variant on "ad") and blacklist it.

I can see my nebs just fine, so that's probably it.

Is it possible to send one PM to multiple users? I looked on the Help page and it says "If allowed, you may also be able to enter in multiple names in the box provided, will need to add one username per line." which doesn't make any sense to me. There's no option of multiple lines in the recipient box.

Is it possible to send one PM to multiple users? I looked on the Help page and it says "If allowed, you may also be able to enter in multiple names in the box provided, will need to add one username per line." which doesn't make any sense to me. There's no option of multiple lines in the recipient box.

Only project accounts are able to do that wink.gif

Only project accounts are able to do that wink.gif

I have no idea what one of them is (three year hiatus, ohboy) but okay. Someone needs to clarify the Help page, methinks.

I have no idea what one of them is (three year hiatus, ohboy) but okay. Someone needs to clarify the Help page, methinks.

Normal users (aka you and me) can't do it.

There are some threads like "Descriptionforce" or "Acts of Random Kindness" that get their own accounts (with several people able to log in) that have some special perks.

There was no prize raffle for the last christmas event right? So is there going to be a raffle for this year?

You know as much as we do.

When at the latest should I add a prize (egg & hatchie) to hatchery sites (as much as possible & ER) if I want to keep it as long as possible for trading?

When at the latest should I add a prize (egg & hatchie) to hatchery sites (as much as possible & ER) if I want to keep it as long as possible for trading?

For the egg, I'd recommend putting it in hatcheries until it gets one crack in the egg, then get it off hatcheries. Then, put it back in ERs about 20(30 if you want to be safe, 15 could work but it's quite risky) minutes before it dies. One or two cracks won't make the egg hatch, it prevents the egg from accidently turning into a ND(very rare but still, best be safe xd.png), and it lowers the chance of the egg dying from too little views. (:

(Please note that this comes from my previous experience from getting about 1500 views in 7 minutes for a ND experiment and not from actually doing this to a Prize egg.)