Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Yea, same result for me as well. A problem with the add-on then?

I suppose so. What I did to resolve it for now was, when I notice invisible eggs on the AP, right click somewhere on the page and "inspect element". Then on the window that pops up there is an Adblock Plus tab. On that you can choose to show only the blocked items from a dropdown menu (I had to refresh the page for those to show though), and add exceptions to the ones that are actually egg images.

I think it was mentioned a few pages back in this thread that AdBlock sees 'ad' in the image name and blocks it, which could be what happened here.

I think it was mentioned a few pages back in this thread that AdBlock sees 'ad' in the image name and blocks it, which could be what happened here.

This is correct, although it's too late for me to see if AdBlock was responsible for this round of invisible images since filenames rotate every few hours.

Protip for the next time this happens - open the AdBlock block list (Tools -> AdBlock Plus -> Open blockable items) and see if any images from dragcave.net are being blocked. If anything matching

dragcave.net / images / *.gif

(no space) is being blocked, that's probably your invisible image.

I haven't tested it, but you should be able to add an Exception rule to ABP to keep it from blocking DC images. While still in the block list, right-click any of the dragcave.net images and click "Block this item..." A dialog will appear with options for the new AdBlock filter. Change "blocking filter" to "exception filter" and make sure it's targeting

dragcave.net / images / *

(again, no space). Save the filter and you should hopefully be immune to further issues. Just make sure you switch to exception filter before saving - if you save that as a block filter, you'll block all DC's images.

I have a question about a vampire dragon. If the vampire you have is not related to a Dorkface or Thuwed, but, through the line of vampires that have bitten one another, ultimately has a sire that is a Dorkface or Thuwed, does that count for your own vampire being a Dorkface or Thuwed? I hope I made this question understandable, lol!

I have a question about a vampire dragon. If the vampire you have is not related to a Dorkface or Thuwed, but, through the line of vampires that have bitten one another, ultimately has a sire that is a Dorkface or Thuwed, does that count for your own vampire being a Dorkface or Thuwed? I hope I made this question understandable, lol!

Depends on who you ask. Generally Thuwed/Dorkface implies an ancestor of the egg, not an ancestor of the vamp that bit it, so at the moment I would argue it doesn't count. There was some traction behind the idea of bite lineages awhile back, though, and in the context of a formal bite lineage I do think the biting vamp being Thuwed/Dorkface would count.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask...but does anybody have an even-gen 12G dragon they could possibly link me to? I'd like to see one for reference since I'm working on a 12th gen PB red lineage myself. I'd like to know what such a large lineage would look like in even gen format. Thanks to anyone who can help!

I will be there soon, but for now - here's an 11th (one of my wonderful inbred lines...)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/blzNn

I could breed it to my other 11th gen inbred line if you'd like ? but she's on CD just now !

I will be there soon, but for now - here's an 11th (one of my wonderful inbred lines...)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/blzNn

I could breed it to my other 11th gen inbred line if you'd like ? but she's on CD just now !

Thank you! It would be great if you could, but I don't mind waiting for the cool-down to be over smile.gif

Whenever I click on the code links in active transfers, it cancels them! Sorry to whoever got their offers canceled. It's been doing this for a loooooong time and I'm worried that people either don't notice or think it's a part of the system. Either way, it's an annoying bug...

EDIT: Isn't anyone going to give me even a hint of what to do? I have NO means of finding those trades again!

Edited by Diame

Holy hum blink.gif

I've followed on down to 17th gen...

I have to say - you see the lineage pattern better on AOND now that the layout here has changed sad.gif The ruler is great, but...

Does anyone know if there is any reasons why Thuweds show up as 2nd gens on the lineage ruler instead of 1st gens (CBs) like on their individual viewpages?

Does anyone know if there is any reasons why Thuweds show up as 2nd gens on the lineage ruler instead of 1st gens (CBs) like on their individual viewpages?

Because some of them ARE second gens. For example:

Ekxoh Tuhb Whood Thuwed is/was once 2nd gen.

Whenever I click on the code links in active transfers, it cancels them! Sorry to whoever got their offers canceled. It's been doing this for a loooooong time and I'm worried that people either don't notice or think it's a part of the system. Either way, it's an annoying bug...

EDIT: Isn't anyone going to give me even a hint of what to do? I have NO means of finding those trades again!

Would you mind elaborating a bit, maybe a screenshot of what you're clicking? I'm not sure I follow. Are you clicking the link to the specific offer or something else?

Would you mind elaborating a bit, maybe a screenshot of what you're clicking? I'm not sure I follow. Are you clicking the link to the specific offer or something else?

^^^ We can't help fix issues that we don't know exist. If you've been experiencing this for a while, I wish you would have asked sooner so you didn't have to be understandably frustrated. D: Please give some details as I have not experienced what you're describing, although I usually click on the egg itself to check lineage.

Do you per chance double click the trade ID? If you double clicked and moved your mouse down a bit, that could hit cancel on accident.

Are the eggs/hatchies ever close to hatching/maturing? Eggs hatching (and hatchies growing up) automatically cancels a trade.

What add-ons do you have? Have you tried disabling them for a while to see if it fixes the problem?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Do you per chance double click the trade ID? If you double clicked and moved your mouse down a bit, that could hit cancel on accident.

Are the eggs/hatchies ever close to hatching/maturing? Eggs hatching (and hatchies growing up) automatically cancels a trade.

What add-ons do you have? Have you tried disabling them for a while to see if it fixes the problem?

I mentioned that I click the blue code in the screenshot and it normally takes me to the trade, but sometimes it flat out cancels it. Like this could be possible, but I'm very careful with my trades.

I only have adblocker as an addon. But, I didn't know that eggs hatching cancels the trade, though. That's probably what happened since the Aeon is a hatchling. Thanks for the information, but the fact that it cancels the trade without warning is a little upsetting. Because like I said, there's way of finding the trades again. Like, I understand why if they grow up, but otherwise, I don't get it.

I have never experienced a trade canceling on clicking. The only thing I experience is a "stuck trade offer". I,e. It will show your trade offer as not cancelled but you click on it the trade disappears - this only happens if the user accepts another offer and hadn't cancelled your offer specifically. It doesn't happen in case of decline. A fix to this would be nice as well.

What I assume is happening in this case is that an egg is close to hatching and when you click the trade link you end up giving it that last view to hatch and it insta hatches making it appear like the trade cancelled because you clicked on it. Trades will cancel if an egg hatches or hatchling turns to adult since there is a change of state.

What is the minimum number for legacy custom sort and what's the maximum number? Thanks!

I think it's somewhere at 32767 but you can use minus numbers as well.

I have an ER chick that refuses to gain any views. I put her in the major 4 click sites and the stats are not moving at all. At the very least the views should be going up from AoND.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/94i1k

I see her stats as:

Overall views: 4,297

Unique views: 763

Clicks: 5

Edited by littleblackdog

I have an ER chick that refuses to gain any views. I put her in the major 4 click sites and the stats are not moving at all. At the very least the views should be going up from AoND.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/94i1k

I see her stats as:

Overall views: 4,297

Unique views: 763

Clicks: 5

She grew up biggrin.gif

I clicked on her and she had 4,298 views.

I have no idea why she didn't get any views before, though. :0