Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

The blue glow starts when the BSA is used and I think should fade when the dragon is off cooldown and ready to precog again.

Ahh, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing that up guys. happy.gif

I'm not sure if this deserves it's own thread or not, but I was actually using precognition earlier and I noticed my cheese egg was on the lost, so just for kicks, I used it on it and it said it couldn't be used on the egg xd.png not sure if that is temporary or if it's just supposed to be like that

I would guess so. The Desipis' encyclopedia entry mentions that their eyes, scales, and bones are infused with mana, and that they like to eat creatures with magic in their blood, all of which suggest it's possible. :3

Thanks! This clears things up.

Another question, but if I want to submit my part of the official art usage form, do I have to PM a mod with it or do I just post in the thread? I get anxious when I see no other posts in the thread, heh.

Thanks! This clears things up.

Another question, but if I want to submit my part of the official art usage form, do I have to PM a mod with it or do I just post in the thread? I get anxious when I see no other posts in the thread, heh.

Pretty sure you send it to tj

I'm not sure if this deserves it's own thread or not, but I was actually using precognition earlier and I noticed my cheese egg was on the lost, so just for kicks, I used it on it and it said it couldn't be used on the egg xd.png not sure if that is temporary or if it's just supposed to be like that

Cheeses (and other unbreedables) don't have a gender, so I guess it makes sense that precognition can't be used on them.

Edited by Gealach

Cheeses (and other unbreedables) don't have a gender, so I guess it makes sense that precognition can't be used on them.

I know, I just want to know if it's a glitch or if its supposed to be like that.

We update that thread very periodically. It can be months, sometimes up to a year, before it gets properly edited. So a post would be better. You see no other posts because I just updated the thread. When the thread is updated, it gets cleaned so we don't waste time updating posts that were already updated.

I reported it.

I reported it.

Thanks Sock smile.gif I wasn't sure if I needed to make a thread or not o.o I'll let you know if/when it's fixed.

What is the "stun" action of use for? Neglected hatchlings? I'm just getting back to the site after a two year absence so I'm still catching up on the new breeds and such. xd.png

What is the "stun" action of use for? Neglected hatchlings? I'm just getting back to the site after a two year absence so I'm still catching up on the new breeds and such. xd.png

It adds an extra day to a hatchling so that it takes a longer time to reach adulthood. It's used to get an extended time period for trading the dragon in question.

It's used to add an extra day to your hatchlings, people may view them but it won't give them clicks for two days.

ninja.gif'd

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

It adds an extra day to a hatchling so that it takes a longer time to reach adulthood. It's used to get an extended time period for trading the dragon in question.

OHHHH that makes a lot of sense, actually! Thank you :3

Hello! I was wondering, approximately when can holiday dragons start breeding?

Edit: Thanks a bunch SockPuppet!! smile.gif

Edited by Bacillus_Incognito

Hello! I was wondering, approximately when can holiday dragons start breeding?

A week before the date of the holiday. You can go through the old news threads or the past years in the calendar to check out what happened in the past. :3

VDay '16: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=173341

Holidays '15: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=172485

Halloween '15: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=171504

Calendar: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar

Etc.

Did the font change for anyone else on their scroll? Instead of the little sun/moon icon I just have the letter C.

Did the font change for anyone else on their scroll? Instead of the little sun/moon icon I just have the letter C.

No, have you tried clearing cookies, clearing your cache, or a hard refresh?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

No, have you tried clearing cookies, clearing your cache, or a hard refresh?

I've got that too, actually.... and yes, I have cleared and hard refreshed.

ETA at which point the gender symbols also borked... But not in firefox, only in Pale Moon....

blink.gif AND several eggs in the AP vanished too.... In ALL browsers I have available to look.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I've got that too, actually.... and yes, I have cleared and hard refreshed.

ETA at which point the gender symbols also borked... But not in firefox, only in Pale Moon....

blink.gif AND several eggs in the AP vanished too.... In ALL browsers I have available to look.

It might be a PC thing as I'm on my phone and I'm having no problens

Mobile layout is OK thing, yes, maybe. All the symbols are back now - but not the missing AP eggs.

I'm having the same issue with vanished eggs on chrome, but it seems to have something to do with Ad Block Plus. I turned it off and the missing eggs turned into Royal Blue ones.

I'm having the same issue with vanished eggs on chrome, but it seems to have something to do with Ad Block Plus. I turned it off and the missing eggs turned into Royal Blue ones.

Yea, same result for me as well. A problem with the add-on then?

Edit: Thanks MissK ^__^ I'll give it a try

Edited by priscel