Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

What is the cooldown time for the Kill Action?

2 weeks, I THINK.

Cave is down (and downforme agrees....) - anyone know anything ?

Cave is down (and downforme agrees....) - anyone know anything ?

Same here seems to happen to me daily usually in the morning 10am ish Uk seems to be getting worse though

The Cave's always down from 12 AM to 12:03 AM in the morning (AKA middle of the night) for me. I'm in PST. Nightly servicing maybe?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I assume it's because most people are getting home from school or work so there is a surge of users coming on all at the same time...sure is slow for me. I haven't noticed it happening often but when it does it's around this time of day. I dunno, shrugs.

EDIT: Seems fine now.

And the site is always temporarily down for daily maintenance at 3AM (EST) for me, for three minutes. I know this because I am a night owl! laugh.gif

Edited by purplenewt

I know this too - but it isn't 3 am now smile.gif (But yes, its back.)

Anyone else find the cave intermittently really slow and laggy, or is that just me? Sometimes it's fine, other times it'll take over 30s just to reload a page. :/

Anyone else find the cave intermittently really slow and laggy, or is that just me? Sometimes it's fine, other times it'll take over 30s just to reload a page. :/

Very much so. Loading a page on daily dragon fix was excruciating. lightly better now, but still kind of poky

Thanks ladies! At least that suggests that it's not my lappie or connection playing silly beggars. rolleyes.gif

Is there a way to keep a gendered nebula in a trade for longer than 1 day 17 hours? I know a gendered hatchie with insufficient views still needs a few more UV/views to grow up, but it's quite hard to figure out that small amount, & I just wonder if there's another way to prevent a hatchie from growing up....

Is there a way to keep a gendered nebula in a trade for longer than 1 day 17 hours? I know a gendered hatchie with insufficient views still needs a few more UV/views to grow up, but it's quite hard to figure out that small amount, & I just wonder if there's another way to prevent a hatchie from growing up....

Use a Bolt Dragon to stun it.

Use the Stun BSA of Bolts. Try cancelling the trade when the Neb is 4d 1h, spplying Stun, remaking the trade, and editing with the new link.

I haven't been around the forums lately...

Is it true that I saw a tinsel dragon in the caves?

Yes. They can be bred so are seen in the AP. They're not in the main cave as CB's, though.

Yes. They can be bred so are seen in the AP. They're not in the main cave as CB's, though.

I know that.

I could have entered the phrase wrong into the wikia so i guess i lost out on a gold dragon

*cries*

I know that.

I could have entered the phrase wrong into the wikia so i guess i lost out on a gold dragon

*cries*

The only difference between the Prize and Gold egg descriptions is a hyphen. Sorry you missed it! sad.gif

Is something up with the Encyclopedia feature? I went to look at it tonight and it appears as though parts of mine have reset or something? I had more than enough views of each time to unlock all the sprites on the main page, but now more than half of them are grayed out again?

Is something up with the Encyclopedia feature? I went to look at it tonight and it appears as though parts of mine have reset or something? I had more than enough views of each time to unlock all the sprites on the main page, but now more than half of them are grayed out again?

Are all of the adults unlocked if you click into the breed pages? The home page uses the same unlock criteria as the adult sprites now.

Question: Are there CB soulpeaces? Ive seen two, but could find nothing claiming they can be CB. Were they a glitch? Or limited edition? I dunno.

Thanks!

This question keeps coming up from time to time - but how many Reds do you need to never run out of them (for a gold-trophy scroll)?

Just want to make sure I have enough before Halloween.

Edited by Gealach

There was a maths read floating about. I think the minimum number of reds a gold scroll needs for full coverage is 49, but I'm not 100% on that.

Nah, it's quite a bit higher. I'm certain I've posted the math at least twice now but I can't find it anywhere. Sigh.

Edit: here we go. 49 is ideal only if you're going for stuff from the cave. Try to spam AP stuff and you'll run out - you need 98 for that.

Here you go, Gealach! happy.gif