Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Honestly, I hope isn't a glitch, that we can use it to instant-grow our hatchies!

I may be wrong, but I don't think that is what the screenshot was showing. It was showing the action page of the dragon being used to try the BSA, which of course was an adult. The hatchling that rrattts was trying to stun was a Silver.

I wonder how long is the CD between one stun action and another. And as pink and red cannot use their BSA on low-time egg, do Bolts receive a similar restriction?

Not sure what i have done or not done but just tried to Stun a Silver hatch 4.6 days but keep getting message Only hatchlings can be infuenced. unsure.gif

http://imgur.com/jI32uA4

Are people still having this issue?

(Please report glitches in new threads. They're a little easier to find/report that way. ^^;; )

Where would I report multi-scrolling? (Someone on EATW's trading hub literally said they have a separate account, but I'm not sure who to report to?)

Where would I report multi-scrolling? (Someone on EATW's trading hub literally said they have a separate account, but I'm not sure who to report to?)

A mod. I run with Socky or _z_.

What should I do to get a credit fixed in the Completed Dragons Progress List?

The credit is correct in the actual thread, it just seems to have been lost when things were transferred to the list.

Is it even something to worry about since it's correct elsewhere or should I try and get it corrected?

What should I do to get a credit fixed in the Completed Dragons Progress List?

The credit is correct in the actual thread, it just seems to have been lost when things were transferred to the list.

Is it even something to worry about since it's correct elsewhere or should I try and get it corrected?

You can PM any help mod(or Sock) and we'll fix it for you. ^^

As well, you can post in the thread asking.

As well, you can post in the thread asking.

Ok, thanks to both of you for letting me know.

I think I'll PM you, RainStar. I don't want to make it into a big issue by posting in the thread.

Is Acts of Random Kindess still alive? When will it be back? The first post was updated October of last year. I haven't been active on the forums until early this year but I have been seeing the ARK badges on people's signatures. I sent a nomination and I wanted to send a few more but I wondered if the thread/group still checked them.

I don't think they are active. Does anyone know who has access to the Newbie Gifting project account? The thread is dying a slow death due to project inactivity, and all the listers in the OP are inactive. I PMed about the list error. No reply. Tracked it, and the PM was not read...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Is Acts of Random Kindess still alive? When will it be back? The first post was updated October of last year. I haven't been active on the forums until early this year but I have been seeing the ARK badges on people's signatures. I sent a nomination and I wanted to send a few more but I wondered if the thread/group still checked them.

I sent 3 nominations on the 21st of Decembre. Two of the PMs were tracked and are still unread (I forgot to track the last one), so I guess the thread went inactive again. sad.gif

What a pity! sad.gif Thank you, Dusky_Flareon and Aleoleo! Before asking, I still hoped that maybe the thread was only active once a year or something, explaining the very long inactivity. sleep.gif

Do old dragons get stripe colours updated? Thunders don't produce blues but they totally should.

Can the older dragons get updated stripe colours?

Can the older dragons get updated stripe colours?

Seems like this should get its own thread, somewhere in Suggestions maybe.

I was just wondering, is there an age limit to when you can join the cave? My niece was interested and she's 10, almost 11.

I was just wondering, is there an age limit to when you can join the cave? My niece was interested and she's 10, almost 11.

13. When you Register for a new account, one of the agreements is that you're 13 years or older.

user posted image

13. When you Register for a new account, one of the agreements is that you're 13 years or older.

user posted image

Thanks, it's been so long since I created my account that I forgot. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

You CAN get permission from those on high, if your parents say it's OK.

Any naming suggestions?

After several annoying mate search while breeding I decided to rename all of my non messy dragons.

Does anybody have a way that they use to keep track of dragon lineages or anything like that?

---

I also have an urge to release all my messy lineages, but...my hoarding instinct is telling me no.

Has anybody gone through their entire scroll and done something like this? or something similar?

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Any naming suggestions?

After several annoying mate search while breeding I decided to rename all of my non messy dragons.

Does anybody have a way that they use to keep track of dragon lineages or anything like that?

---

I also have an urge to release all my messy lineages, but...my hoarding instinct is telling me no.

Has anybody gone through their entire scroll and done something like this? or something similar?

Naming suggestions: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=31337

Name generator, created by ConfusedCat: http://confuseddragons.com/script/name.html

Several use google spreadsheets.

Yes, some people have.

Ahhh...sorry I worded my question poorly.

I meant is there a way that some people use in the dragon's name to indicate lineage?

(like some adds the "CB" to the name)

I have a system that I'm trying right now, but I'm already seeing some flaws to it.

Right now I have

the lineage generation first

and "sp" for spiral and "st" for staircase and "e" for even

but I want to make it even...better to know exactly what lineage the dragon has (without clicking on the dragon)

Am I being a bit crazy?

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Ahhh...sorry I worded my question poorly.

I meant is there a way that some people use in the dragon's name to indicate lineage?

(like some adds the "CB" to the name)

I have a system that I'm trying right now, but I'm already seeing some flaws to it.

Right now I have

the lineage generation first

and "sp" for spiral and "st" for staircase and "e" for even

but I want to make it even...better to know exactly what lineage the dragon has (without clicking on the dragon)

Am I being a bit c***y?

You could try looking through How Do You Name Your Dragons: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165846 or Reason Behind Names: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=110862

Probably less helpful is How Do You Keep Track of Your Dragons: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=145429 or Dragon Naming Themes: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=118344 or How Do You Label Your Generations: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=134099

It does not appear as if there is a naming thread for naming based on lineage types, so if you would like to create one, you can.