Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Does anyone know a user with a lot of Zombie dragons I could click to unlock the new sprites in Encyclopedia?

Thought the dragon cave records page would also show people who have the most of a certain breed but no ~ so don't know where to start looking unsure.gif

Encyclopedia Helpers: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164308

Zombie Success Stories: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=101138

Does anyone know a user with a lot of Zombie dragons I could click to unlock the new sprites in Encyclopedia?  

Thought the dragon cave records page would also show people who have the most of a certain breed but no ~ so don't know where to start looking  unsure.gif

I don't have a lot, only 20, but they are a mix from all the biomes. I have adults, as well as m, f, and ungendered hatchies.

Edited to add they are on page 5, after my Vamps. (Not sure if my page sort is how others see it, or just me though)

Edited by jocosa

Every now and then (more recently now...like at least 3x last week), I would get a page saying that DC is unavailable for maintenance.

But...if I wait for about 10 mins and reload the page, it just comes back up like normal.

Is there actually maintenance?

----

sorry, I know...kinda silly question.

Every now and then (more recently now...like at least 3x last week), I would get a page saying that DC is unavailable for maintenance.

But...if I wait for about 10 mins and reload the page, it just comes back up like normal.

----

Yes, there is daily (technically, nightly) maintenance. Hence the message that there is maintenance. o.o

It's routine stuff, not big huge changes, hence why it is short.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yes, there is daily (technically, nightly) maintenance. Hence the message that there is maintenance. o.o

It's routine stuff, not big huge changes, hence why it is short.

Thank you.

I thought my page was just crashing.

Thank you.

I thought my page was just crashing.

If your page crashes, you'll either get a browser error message or a message from DC that the servers are busy or they found an error or something. Not a maintenance message.

----

Daily maintenance happens around 3 AM DC time. Usually the site's down for 5-10 minutes, as you've noticed.

I'm curious. recently the AP was changed so that abandoned eggs would not get the extra day added to it. Does that count for the Red BSA or would a day still be added because the egg was influenced?

I'm curious. recently the AP was changed so that abandoned eggs would not get the extra day added to it. Does that count for the Red BSA or would a day still be added because the egg was influenced?

Influencing doesn't change anything with the Counter.

The Incubate would still be dropped upon the egg leaving your scroll, returning the counter to its original state.

The AP only does not add an *extra* day anymore, which basically gave an egg 8 days to die.

Influencing doesn't change anything with the Counter.

The Incubate would still be dropped upon the egg leaving your scroll, returning the counter to its original state.

The AP only does not add an *extra* day anymore, which basically gave an egg 8 days to die.

okay, that makes perfect sense. Thanks. ^^

Quick question, whats the best Trading thread to offer a CB Tan Ridgewing?

You could also offer it at the Rare Trading Bazaar. You'd probably be able to get more for it there.

Another quick question: possible multiscrolling, but I am not sure if this player has a forum account. Should I contact someone?

You could also offer it at the Rare Trading Bazaar. You'd probably be able to get more for it there.

Thanks guys, I ll check those out!

Which mods do I PM about swear words in a dragon name?

Sock, _Z_, or TJ

Edited by Lagie

Can someone find me a blank template using the "new" lineage view? I can't find one.

Perhaps a blank lineage template should be put somewhere where people can find it easily, coupled with cool instructions (with tips/tricks) on how to edit the template? Just a tiny suggestion. :3

Can someone find me a blank template using the "new" lineage view? I can't find one.

Perhaps a blank lineage template should be put somewhere where people can find it easily, coupled with cool instructions (with tips/tricks) on how to edit the template? Just a tiny suggestion. :3

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174703

I just have the template saved on my comp.

I've never killed a dragon before, but since the new zombies are being release this Halloween, I would like to try to make some. After someone reaches their kill limit, how many weeks does someone have to wait before they can kill more dragons?

I've never killed a dragon before, but since the new zombies are being release this Halloween, I would like to try to make some. After someone reaches their kill limit, how many weeks does someone have to wait before they can kill more dragons?

I suggest checking out this thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=128136

I always use it mostly as a reminder of when to start killing/letting hatchies die. =p

The cooldown is two weeks: https://dragcave.net/help/actions#kill Same for a tombstone disappearing.