Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Only if one of them's a holiday and you're breeding out of season.

Okay, thank you :>

What are some tips and tricks for hunting in the biomes?

What makes one person better than another at getting something nice?

(besides Internet speed)

What are some tips and tricks for hunting in the biomes?

What makes one person better than another at getting something nice?

(besides Internet speed)

Being quick to recognize words within an egg's description helps. For me, when I'm hunting dorsals, I only pay attention to the word 'multiple'; I've missed a silver or two because of that! xd.png

Also having a sense of how long a description is, like, the paper one is very long as are the dino ones. The red's is short.

Given that the one I HAVE unlocked is the one I have most of and that the only other one I have in there, which is greyed out, is the one I have one whole hatchie of - I'd guess yes laugh.gif

Given that the one I HAVE unlocked is the one I have most of and that the only other one I have in there, which is greyed out, is the one I have one whole hatchie of - I'd guess yes laugh.gif

I have only one in the encyclopedia, fully unlocked. I know I have a couple of different ones on my scroll, should they be in there greyed out?

I have only one in the encyclopedia, fully unlocked. I know I have a couple of different ones on my scroll, should they be in there greyed out?

Open the ones on your scroll, all of them. The ones you have that you hadn't observed yet will show up as grayed out afterwards. That's what mine did!

The encyclopedia can be fussy, like that.

Cheers!

C4.

Open the ones on your scroll, all of them. The ones you have that you hadn't observed yet will show up as grayed out afterwards. That's what mine did!

Cheers!

C4.

Holy bleep ! Thanks for that smile.gif I must have more sorts than I thunk !

Does anyone happen to remember who owns Borg Queen (SciFi)? I've traded with her in the past and wanted to ask about something but I keep forgetting her username ;___;

Does anyone happen to remember who owns Borg Queen (SciFi)? I've traded with her in the past and wanted to ask about something but I keep forgetting her username ;___;

That would be Keltera, I believe.

When a breed specific action has a 2 day cooldown, does it reset at 12am/1am or is it strictly 48 hours wait time?

Hi vi_obsession! As far as I know, it is a 48-hour cooldown. You may check out your action log if you want to know the exact time for the breed specific action to be available for use again. ^^

48 hours. I have seen my magis come off coolodown at 5 pm, 7 am, etc.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Thank you all for the answer and the tip about the action log!

Edited by vi_obsession

Edit: Never mind, answered my own question.

Edited by chariset

Hello!

So I'm just wondering about Moonstone/Sunstone dragons. I can't seem to find out when Moonstones are available in the desert biome. I've gone late at night (22:00 or later) and gotten Sunstones even then.

Therefore: is it a time thing or completely random (like Flamingo-Pink in Coast and Jungle?)

Thanks!

Hello!

So I'm just wondering about Moonstone/Sunstone dragons. I can't seem to find out when Moonstones are available in the desert biome. I've gone late at night (22:00 or later) and gotten Sunstones even then.

Therefore: is it a time thing or completely random (like Flamingo-Pink in Coast and Jungle?)

Thanks!

It is not dependent on the time, but rather is random. It seems whatever you are looking for, it is the other that you will find. wink.gif

Hello!

Thanks!

You can always go to The Giving Tree and request a moonstone dragon. Like Purple Haze said, it is completely

... or completely random (like Flamingo-Pink in Coast and Jungle?)

Flamingos show up in Alpine and Forest as well, and Pinks can be found everywhere. Little memory aid: Flamingos need a tad humidity, so the only biomes they do *not* show up is Desert and Volcano - that's where pink eggs are for sure Pinks.

Does anyone know a user with a lot of Zombie dragons I could click to unlock the new sprites in Encyclopedia?

Thought the dragon cave records page would also show people who have the most of a certain breed but no ~ so don't know where to start looking unsure.gif

Does the new Zobmie sprites in Encyclopedia means we have a real chance to make a Zombie outside Halloween?

TJ had mentioned something about increasing the chances in this topic, but I haven't seen any further news unsure.gif

Does the new Zobmie sprites in Encyclopedia means we have a real chance to make a Zombie outside Halloween?

TJ had mentioned something about increasing the chances in this topic, but I haven't seen any further news unsure.gif

Unlikely. He just mentioned plans for Zombies, but not that this would include making them outside of Halloween.

The new sprites simply mean that the Undead version of a dragon now looks more like the original dragon (e.g. wingless, wyvern etc.)

Does anyone know a user with a lot of Zombie dragons I could click to unlock the new sprites in Encyclopedia?

Thought the dragon cave records page would also show people who have the most of a certain breed but no ~ so don't know where to start looking unsure.gif

I have a fair number and they are on page 1...

Cheers!

C4.

Thank you so much!

I have four more different ones to fill in now!

Edited by quinney