Demyxomgwtfbbqvcr

Dragon Naming Suggestions (Names)

I've seen a couple posts here and there where a person wants advice on names for their dragon,

so why not start one topic where anyone who would like suggestions on names can ask for them?

I have a hard time choosing names for my dragons, I want them to be named well so I don't regret it later.

So I think this topic could be useful. If its already a topic or you all hate it or something well I'm sorry... but I didn't see any main topics like this. ninja.gif

I had a female autumn hatchling, most of my dragons are female. dry.gif

I went to trade it with someone, she didn't get it. We were all worried about it and then I looked on my scroll- it was still there.

So we tried to trade again and I saw that the hatchling kept coming back to me.. we tried this many, many times. We tried several hours later still didn't work... so I got stuck with her.

So I want her name to relate to this, but I'm not sure what. Something about being really attached anyways. blink.gif

I need 2 cheesy pun names....

So far I have

Chedd ("Tedd") Tillamook

DrLimburger( I had a dentist neighbor with the last name Lim)

Asiago Amigo (it just sounded fun)

Jack the Munster Slayer

Not So Gouda

Swiss Swiss Baby (after a well known song of the 90s)

I just need a few names that will fit...I'm racking my brain trying to think of some names and I have two unnamed hatchlings and another egg ._.

So far I have

Chedd ("Tedd") Tillamook

Jack the Munster Slayer

Not So Gouda

I just need a few names that will fit...I'm racking my brain trying to think of some names and I have two unnamed hatchlings and another egg ._.

Sean Parma?

Roma-ma-ma-no

I'm not sure, I've seen topics like this out before. But they might have been closed down...I quit for a while then came back...

Most of my names tend to be one of serveral things:

Names I like(Such as Krios, Stars, Rosiline ex)

Names which are words translated from another langauge and edited to give a certain ring (Zalexia, Trislo, Laigrossi)

Names of main characters from books, tv shows, movies, fanfictions, and songs (Heart's Blood, Thailia, Cheif Hakoda of the South Pole, Haiela, Jax Callio, Nick Callio, Ramor, Bolero, Luisa's Bones)

If I were you, I would look up a word meaning attachment or a name on a site involving attachment or maybe glue. I always get bonded when I name my hatchlings, for normally the moment they get a name they take on a life of their own. I put a lot of weight in nameing and describing them.

I'm looking for a good name for my female alt black :3 I can't think of anything D;

So far I have

Chedd ("Tedd") Tillamook

Jack the Munster Slayer

Not So Gouda

Nacho Cheese .... (not-your Cheese) get it? laugh.gif

I'm looking for a good name for my female alt black :3 I can't think of anything D;

How 'bout, Ina Black Widow

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

@ Wookieinmashoo - how about:

~ Lady Meltedessa

~ Cheddar Bob

~ Miss Jummy

@ Kaini - how about:

~ Aurora of darkness

~ Lady behind the mask

~ The worst nightmare

smile.gif

Now it's my turn to ask you for little help.

I need an interesting name for my male pebble hatchling?

I need help naming my male CB white and female CB horse.

Is there a theme you're going for? That's what helps with name suggestions, and your named dragons are all over the place, so I'm not sure along what lines you'd be looking.

Usually I find that people who name their dragons in another language tend to get better choices for their naming scheme.~ ^.^ Almost all of mine, aside from the originals, have Japanese names that sound more like made-up words. :3 Just a suggestion.~ ^.^

Edited by christmawolf

For the white I want the name to sound wise. As for the horse I have no idea what i want, maybe sound fast I don't know. Plus I don't know japanise.

Edited by scm7271999

For the horse:

Fast (Spanish) - Rapido

Fast (Persian) - Tond

You could do variations of that, looking it up in translators.

Sounding wise... that's kinda subjective, but there's Erwin, Gandalf, Merlin, things along that line.

Bumping because I need help.

I've recently released/started to rename a ton of dragons. Right now, I need help naming any Frill hatchies that are not Niftu Cal or Sometimes a Potato, and any suggestions for male/female names for the Vampires- they all begin with The Gentleman/The Lady, or will be ___ of the Legion.

I will get some done on my own, obviously, but I have over 20 Vampires x3 I'm going to need some help. I am not adverse to other languages, especially things like Latin.

I usually use a combo of 4 words, with a first and last name. The last name is shared by related dragons. Mates have slightly different names. The names are basically 2 descriptive words of the dragon combined, making a total of 4 words per dragon.

For example my Hellfires are Inferno Hellfire and Fellfire Blaze, and their children are the parents names jumbled around. Often I have to spell things slightly different than I'd like if it's already taken.

It seems like whenever I click on somebodies scroll, there is a whole list of unnamed dragons. I thought it would be nice if there was a thread where people could post the dragons they want names for and other people could pitch ideas. I have no idea if this will work, but I thought it would be worth a shot. Who wants to start?

Name them the absolute first thing that pops into your head when you see them.

Name the winter: White Water Rafter

Edited by Dakki

All my adults have names, but I have ideas for the male winter:

Tilanneal

Nesario

Snowlight (I'm not sure. That one might be taken, you'll have to check.)

Winterdaze

Nobilis Nivis (Latin: Noble Snow)

Funny this thread should start now..I name ALL my dragons,and usually as hatchies..unless one slips past(with over 500 it has been known to happen!),all my dragons are named & placed accordingly!

Now..my B.F. has a scroll with many UNNAMED draggies,which bugs me..so..whenever Im at PC & hes in room,I will access HIS scroll & start asking him,You have a female such & such un-named ,what do you think would be a good name?

In this way Ive managed to get alot.png of HIS dragons named without resorting to actually ninja-ing his scroll with MY naming process!

Good luck in your project!

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

Oh I could use this thread ^^ but right now I don't even know for which dragon to ask, I've got much too many unnamed >.< Where do you get your inspiration to name all your dragons I wonder!

Edit : I know, what about this bluna?

Edited by Autana