Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Does anyone have an idea of (roughly) how often a gold drops per day? Once, twice? I'm curious because I've tried hunting for a gold before for around 4 hours straight with no luck at all, I mean not even seeing one.

Edited by andromedae

Does anyone have an idea of (roughly) how often a gold drops per day? Once, twice? I'm curious because I've tried hunting for a gold before for around 4 hours straight with no luck at all, I mean not even seeing one.

I do not know for sure but I saw two dropping in the Alpine, basically one after the other. I could not believe my eyes. My hand did not believe them either sad.gif

Wow! Didn't know that was even possible. Thanks for the info though!

Apologies if this should be asked in Breeding - do you always get Goldfish when breeding 2 Goldfish, or do they, as the Ultraviolets, occasionally throw one of the parent breeds?

You will always get Goldfish. The UV is the only hybrid that doesn't always produce the hybrid in that situation.

You will always get Goldfish. The UV is the only hybrid that doesn't always produce the hybrid in that situation.

Thank you! Very nice to know.

I was reading the "I wonder..." topic and was ready to post a question there but it got closed so I'm asking here. I do not recall why but I always thought that the Xenowyrms, with their "rainbow" of colors, were released to commemorate the decision of the US Supreme Court on gay marriage, just the day before the release. Basically, PRIDE Dragons smile.gif Was I that wrong?

I was reading the "I wonder..." topic and was ready to post a question there but it got closed so I'm asking here. I do not recall why but I always thought that the Xenowyrms, with their "rainbow" of colors, were released to commemorate the decision of the US Supreme Court on gay marriage, just the day before the release. Basically, PRIDE Dragons smile.gif Was I that wrong?

It was a coincidence. Dragons are prepared to be released sometimes for months. There was no way that any person knew that the US Supreme Court had the intention to legalize marriage that week.

There were a handful of users who speculated this, but I believe this remains a "conspiracy theory". The theory started here. It was never confirmed/denied that I can find, but I remain convinced it's just a coincidence. Aside from SOPA, which could have directly impacted us because of its affect on the internet and changing the Halloween drop when Sandy caused internet outages (which is not really political, but listing it here just in case), DC has stayed out of politics.

Xenos were more based off of magical alignments than anything else: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry8841048

The clock on my DC page is gone. How do I get it back?

Using Google Crome.

Did you try clearing cache and cookies? Restarting your browser? Restarting your computer?

I just logged in on Chrome to check and it is there for me.

I assume you did not change the skin you are using. I believe the clock is only on the default.

Edited by purplehaze

I always have default skin and cleared my cache etc. a few times. Still it disappeared months ago already and never returned... sad.gif

I always have default skin and cleared my cache etc. a few times. Still it disappeared months ago already and never returned... sad.gif

Try disabling your addons and seeing if it returns. If so, then you can experiment with addons and see which one may be causing it.

An Aegis.

Last year's Christmas dragon, in other words. tongue.gif

OH! Thank you - haven't really used enrage yet so that explains it tongue.gif

All the links that were right under the dragon in the new(-ish now) layout are gone from the view page of my dragons: the "actions" link, the one next to it (was it "code" or something? I never use it so I can't remember) and both pictures, the cog and the chain link. All gone.

I can access "actions" from my scroll just fine though.

Is anyone else having this? (or did I miss something?)

(appologies if this makes no sense, I'm waking up and still half asleep. z_z)

All the links that were right under the dragon in the new(-ish now) layout are gone from the view page of my dragons: the "actions" link, the one next to it (was it "code" or something? I never use it so I can't remember) and both pictures, the cog and the chain link. All gone.

I can access "actions" from my scroll just fine though.

Is anyone else having this? (or did I miss something?)

(appologies if this makes no sense, I'm waking up and still half asleep. z_z)

Everything's still there and functional for me. In order, testing again after each step: try a hard refresh, clear cache and cookies, log out and back in again (clearing cookies will probably log you out already).

Everything's still there and functional for me. In order, testing again after each step: try a hard refresh, clear cache and cookies, log out and back in again (clearing cookies will probably log you out already).

Aha, the cookies clearing worked. Don't know why I didn't think to try before posting...

Thanks! smile.gif

Okay, something was a mess here, but the clock is back. Thanks!

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Despite clearing my cache and using hard refreshes, my dragons' view pages look like I'm viewing someone elses dragons besides my own! There's no links for either Actions or the HTML/BBCode.

user posted image

Same for me, the links disappeared sometime yesterday and I assumed TJ was tweaking the view page. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. It's quite annoying to visit your scroll page every time you want to use the Actions link. xd.png

edit: Looks like it's been fixed!

Edited by Terces

Oh, thanks! Didn't know it was a universal issue. xd.png

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I apologize if this was answered before, but where can I request banners?

Try looking through the Original Works section. Some people there advertise that they make banners.

I'm probably missing something obvious somewhere along the line, but I'm having a search fail right now.

Is there a list of all spriter's alts out there anywhere? And if not, is there a link to the dragon cave wiki somewhere? I know I remember seeing mentions of the spriter's alts in that, but now I can't remember how to get there. (And I know perfectly well I'm missing something obvious; I'm really good at that. :-P )