Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I realise it is a security tool kicking in. And I am very glad it's there biggrin.gif It does trigger a warning.

But the link DOESN'T go to the scroll - which I assume was the intent - and  I'd prefer not to explore a site I have no idea about.

The link doesn't lead to any place, its a broken link. You simply get a browser message with a error. Everything else that is happening in your computer is coming from the tool that you have installed. Other people are just getting a harmless not found error message.

Edited by danicast

The link doesn't lead to any place, its a broken link. You simply get a browser message with a error. Everything else that is happening in your computer is coming from the tool that you have installed. Other people are just getting a harmless not found error message.

Nah, it leads to http . com, it seems, which looks like a general slimy search page of the sort that shows up when a domain has lapsed.

Edit: odd. 2/3 visits it led to http . com. The third it led to a browser error page. I wonder if there's an ISP thing in play.

I just accidentally re-submitted my 'dragon requests' topic because I thought the 'new poll' button would allow me to update the poll on my thread rather than create a new thread with a poll attached. Whom should I ask to get that fixed?

I just accidentally re-submitted my 'dragon requests' topic because I thought the 'new poll' button would allow me to update the poll on my thread rather than create a new thread with a poll attached. Whom should I ask to get that fixed?

We delete extraneous/duplicate thread/poll suggestions, no problem. But if you ever want to give us a head's up, simply PM any help mod or myself.

If you look above the quote/edit buttons in your first post, there's some black text options. One of those is "Attach New Poll". That's how you attach a poll without creating a new topic. (In case you didn't find that yet.) :3

If you already have a poll on your topic, you'll need to PM a global mod and ask for it to be deleted before you can attach a new poll.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Nah, it leads to http . com, it seems, which looks like a general slimy search page of the sort that shows up when a domain has lapsed.

Edit: odd. 2/3 visits it led to http . com. The third it led to a browser error page. I wonder if there's an ISP thing in play.

Thank you for the validation. I am not actually in the throes of dementia.

Yet smile.gif

But Forsaken_Moon has fixed the link anyway.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Are cb summers rare? I keep seeing people asking for them in return of cb almandines and stuff

Are cb summers rare? I keep seeing people asking for them in return of cb almandines and stuff

I believe they are uncommon, but because there are different sprites for different seasons and with people using specific seasons for their breeding projects I could see the trade value going up.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

I believe there is a ISP thing in play because I clicked the link several times in Chrome and Firefox and all I got was an error message saying the link doesn't exist.

Edited by danicast

is it me...or earthquake is glitching?

after confirming the action just blank page appears, I can go back and do the same with dragon just used (read: BSA is still available) and no eggs are influenced...

is it me...or earthquake is glitching?

after confirming the action just blank page appears, I can go back and do the same with dragon just used (read: BSA is still available) and no eggs are influenced...

Have you tried other BSAs? Sounds more like a generic BSA glitch. I'd suggest the usual fixes: hard refresh, clear cache/cookies, log out and back in, restart browser.

If you're the concept artist for a dragon(with drawn pictures, not just a description), but not the spriter, do you still get to use the hidden artist forum if your dragon is put in cave?

If you're the concept artist for a dragon(with drawn pictures, not just a description), but not the spriter, do you still get to use the hidden artist forum if your dragon is put in cave?

That depends what you mean by "concept artist." If you mean you drew initial concept sketches, but the sprites were made independently, merely using them as a reference, then no. However, if the sprites were made directly from your sketches, then you do get credited, so yes, you do.

Edited by PieMaster

wait then if i made a dragon requst where i made the description, made the sprite lines and put base color but i didn't made the sketch and the dragon is released in DC then what am I?

wait then if i made a dragon requst where i made the description, made the sprite lines and put base color but i didn't made the sketch and the dragon is released in DC then what am I?

If you worked on the sprite, you are thus on the credits, and so would gain access to the section upon release.

If you worked on the sprite, you are thus on the credits, and so would gain access to the section upon release.

yay.

i did work on the lines

i never knew there was a hidden thread. Well thats why its called hidden artists forum. I'm not that old on the forums. Still need to learn alot.png

Which is rarer? Almandines or spessartines? and are xenos rarer than then those?

Almandines are rarer than spessartines, and xenowyrms are usually a bit easier to come across than both.

Almandines are rarer than spessartines, and xenowyrms are usually a bit easier to come across than both.

okay thank you!

I would like to make a topic for Updating the BSA Filter, so I looked for any similar topics. I found this topic that covers new filters, filter improvements, and custom filters. Would I post my issue there? Or can I make my own thread? I just want to have the BSA filter updated to include all BSA's. Right now it does not.

So, should I make my own thread or, shouldn't I?

Any answers to my question?

Any answers to my question?

New thread.

Maybe PM a mod next time for this type of question?

New thread.

Maybe PM a mod next time for this type of question?

I will. Thank you!