Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Ok... Multiscrolling. Let's say I have just a vague suspicion that someone has more than one scroll. And, while it is not an evidence per se, there is something I'd like to consult with someone. Should I contact a mod? I am terrible at things like this, and I don't want to waste anyone's time. and I am a bit afraid of Mods...

Yes, I would contact a mod.

Or I think I saw someone saying that they reported the user? I'm not entirely sure how the process works.

Personally I would contact a mod. It's pretty hard for a normal user to get evidence since you would probably need access to the administer control panel to get any.

Ok... Multiscrolling. Let's say I have just a vague suspicion that someone has more than one scroll. And, while it is not an evidence per se, there is something I'd like to consult with someone. Should I contact a mod? I am terrible at things like this, and I don't want to waste anyone's time. and I am a bit afraid of Mods...

PM Socky. You're supposed to take up such concerns with a mod or with TJ (mods preferred so you don't waste TJ's time looking - mods can do the detail-digging and present TJ with a definitive "scorch this" if necessary) and Socky doesn't bite so there's nothing to be afraid of. I am reasonably sure the other mods don't bite either. tongue.gif

Yes, PM a mod. Evidence is great, but if you just have a suspicion, that's also fine. We can look further into it and decide if a report to TJ is necessary or not. :3

EDIT: Missed the above. Lol, thank you. I do promise not to bite. =p

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So I realized there are a lot of trading threads now, almost double of what I was used to. xd.png Which is a good thing, of course, but many of these threads sometimes do not have a new post in a day or two or even more. Is it still considered legal bump if last post is mine but I post again after 24 hrs, because thread itself has gone back to page 2 of thread index. (Essentially I would end up with double posts that are spaced out in time by 24hrs or more). Or is it better to delete the previous post first and then repost for the legal bump? If I delete and repost, how will the mods know it's a legal bump?

Perhaps a mod can answer this? Trying to be Crystal clear about the rules to use the threads efficiently.

Well.. I'm not a mod, but from what I gather bumping your post after 24 hours is legal no matter what. Whether you'd be double posting or if your listing is on the same page, in my personal opinion I'd recommend deleting your previous post just for the sake of keeping the thread clean and because leaving it there would be unnecessary at that point, but it doesn't really matter much.

OK I was just "windowshopping" aka browsing the AP while locked and noticed something peculiar:

lineages of AP eggs eem to be only visible for 5 generations back.

I checked with a dragon I bred a while ago and that is fully grown on another person's scroll and all 10 gens of its glorious orangeness are visible, so it seems to be just AP eggs.

Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

OK I was just "windowshopping" aka browsing the AP while locked and noticed something peculiar:

lineages of AP eggs eem to be only visible for 5 generations back.

I checked with a dragon I bred a while ago and that is fully grown on another person's scroll and all 10 gens of its glorious orangeness are visible, so it seems to be just AP eggs.

Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

I can see all the gens on a couple I picked up??????

I can see all the gens on a couple I picked up??????

I'm pretty sure I would be able to do that as well because THEN they would be on my scroll it only happens as long as they are IN the AP, when I copy the link and manually switch the "get" to "lineage".

I'm sometimes doing that (especially during walls) to check for pretty lineages and sometimes even when locked (such as now) to take joy from the prettyness.

Edited by herk

It's been like that for quite a while already (I think I asked the same thing a few years ago), but not all the time, apparently? I don't know what it's depending on ...

It's been like that for quite a while already (I think I asked the same thing a few years ago), but not all the time, apparently? I don't know what it's depending on ...

Years? Wow - I've never seen that before. Thanks for clarifying, Ruby smile.gif

Years? Wow - I've never seen that before. Thanks for clarifying, Ruby smile.gif

Definitely doesn't hurt to ask again, since I've never received an answer or anything laugh.gif

For nebula dragons...

Is there any way to predict the color or is it just random?

No way to predict. It is just a matter of luck and you can't tell until they gender.

For nebula dragons...

Is there any way to predict the color or is it just random?

Random within the gender. There seem to be a bit of waves in which for a while Reds are more common that Blues (for females) or Purples are more likely than Greens (for males) but usually you just notice when it's too late. wink.gif

So I realized there are a lot of trading threads now, almost double of what I was used to. xd.png Which is a good thing, of course, but many of these threads sometimes do not have a new post in a day or two or even more. Is it still considered legal bump if last post is mine but I post again after 24 hrs, because thread itself has gone back to page 2 of thread index. (Essentially I would end up with double posts that are spaced out in time by 24hrs or more). Or is it better to delete the previous post first and then repost for the legal bump? If I delete and repost, how will the mods know it's a legal bump?

Perhaps a mod can answer this? Trying to be Crystal clear about the rules to use the threads efficiently.

If you want a mod to answer, it's best to PM a mod directly. :3

Anyway, I believe that would be okay, but would suggest PM'ing _Z_ to double check.

Soo, I'm hunting the biomes and I try to look up the code of a Dorsal to see if it was red or purple. Well, it wouldn't let me. I guess it was a way to sort of cheat, but it used to be possible. After I clicked it (it was purple) I could look up its code. I was spelling it right. Did it get changed?

Yep, guess you can't look up wild eggs anymore ...

I'm sorry to say that while I "need" tans and reds, I rather approve smile.gif So hit me !

/snip

Also regarding the view page to see a cave dragon's true identity, I doubt it would be that difficult to have the view page throw an error when you're trying to go to the page of an egg that's still sitting unclaimed in the cave.

/snip

Guess TJ liked this suggestion biggrin.gif

Is anyone seeing ochredrake eggs these days? I don't remember the last time one popped up for me. blink.gif

Is there any way to know the exact hour a dragon comes off CD to breed again?

Is there any way to know the exact hour a dragon comes off CD to breed again?

Look at your action log - it gives the exact time you bred it.