TJ09

2012-10-30 - Halloween Update

Due to the widespread power outages caused by Hurricane Sandy, the new Halloween Dragon planned to drop tomorrow will be delayed until Saturday, November 3 (from 0:00 to 23:59). If necessary, the event will be further delayed to ensure that everyone can participate.

All other Halloween events will proceed as planned and will end tomorrow night at 23:59.

Thanks for the new update. Thinking and praying for all the people in Hurricane Sandy :]

Thanks for the info! I live on the east coast. Thankfully, our town was not greatly affected by the hurrican and everyone in our community is safe and sound. Also, no school for two days!

Thanks very much, TJ. Even though I wasn't directly affected by Sandy, it really helps with other areas of my life.

m'kay thanks TJ gives me time to raise those last few halloweens I need :3

While I sympathize immensely and pray for the safety of all those involved in hurricane sandy....I am extremely disappointed, I was REALLY looking forward to it. sad.gif

What does this mean? Can we still breed previous Halloween dragons until November 3rd?

Edited by Dubious

Thanks TJ!

And thoughts/prayers to the people on the east coast!

Yay! I'm a Brit, so Sandy won't affect me, but I'm busy on Halloween and when the drop starts I would have been travelling smile.gif

What does this mean? Can we still breed previous Halloween dragons until November 3rd?

Also, does this affect zombie chances as well? Will the increased probability be moved or still on Halloween?

Thanks, TJ! I'm sure those being affected will be vastly grateful. smile.gif

I second what others are asking: what about zombies? Do we try to revive our dead tomorrow as standard for better chances at zombification, or do we need to worry about those graves vanishing between now and the 3rd? The critical thinking part of my brain is kicking in and saying "That's part of the other activities that are proceeding as planned, like TJ said" but I like to be sure. cool.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Thanks for the heads-up! Gives me more time to catch other years' dragons, as I'm in California and not affected by the storm. Wishing all those who are luck and safety! Now, more Shadows! More Marrows! More Pumpkins!

A bit bummed about the delay, but I think it's worth it for the people who can't participate tomorrow.

I'd like to know about the zombies too! It's my first year attempting revivals and I'd be pretty put out if I had to wait a whole 'nother year.

Understandable. And good luck to those having to deal with Sandy. Meanwhile, while I didn't have to deal with Sandy directly (as I live Florida and had Sandy to the east of me over the weekend), I did have two power outages yesterday that lasted a couple of minutes.

Either way, thanks for the update, TJ.