Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Same issue here. Likely a problem with the site. Not much to be done about it.

Thank You i thought i had done something again rolleyes.gif

Not sure if i have done something or site broke but unable to access EATW unsure.gif getting Database connection failed, i did clear history but has never happened before when i have done rolleyes.gif

I'm getting the same, and a week or so ago I posted in here asking the same thing. laugh.gif

Last time it resolved itself after a couple hours.

On a related note, does anyone know if the site is maintained anymore? It's missing so many of the dragon types that are now in the cave.

I can't view lineage pages on my own fogged eggs for some reason, has this always been the case? I've never noticed it before, but I just wanted to ask and make sure it wasn't a glitch.

Thanks!

I can't view lineage pages on my own fogged eggs for some reason, has this always been the case? I've never noticed it before, but I just wanted to ask and make sure it wasn't a glitch.

Thanks!

It's been that way for quite a while, though I can't remember when it started.

And EATW is back

I'm getting the same, and a week or so ago I posted in here asking the same thing. laugh.gif

Last time it resolved itself after a couple hours.

On a related note, does anyone know if the site is maintained anymore? It's missing so many of the dragon types that are now in the cave.

Sometimes it is....

Seems to be working now, but there is an email contact on this page if you want to try asking.

Sometimes it is....

Seems to be working now, but there is an email contact on this page if you want to try asking.

Sigh. I hope the owner didn't give up. That's the only site I use and trust.

Sigh. I hope the owner didn't give up. That's the only site I use and trust.

AoND's worth trusting imo. I used to half-op a chatroom run by bbik (AoND's owner). Never had any issues with her, and her perspective on certain situations was quite helpful.

is there something up with the website? Comes up with a 'RIP' sign adn 'an error has occured' message

Only the main page of the site seems to be affected. I can load my scroll, view pages, etc. just fine. I can load biomes fine. Clicksites are working fine. It's only http://dragcave.net that seems to be having issues.

Only the main page of the site seems to be affected. I can load my scroll, view pages, etc. just fine. I can load biomes fine. Clicksites are working fine. It's only http://dragcave.net that seems to be having issues.

It says that for everything on mine, even the thuwed page....

I think everything is down. my scroll won't even load up. None of the cave links are working.

I'm going to give it another minute or two to come up, then I'll contact TJ. Thanks, guys! Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

It says that for everything on mine, even the thuwed page....

I have everything now, even the main page. Thuwed page is fine too.

Edit: I see you down there, TJ. tongue.gif Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

Edited by AGYK

I have everything now, even the main page. Thuwed page is fine too.

Edit: I see you down there, TJ. tongue.gif Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

Yep we all gucci! i thought i might have done something wrong but nope

Might've been site updates causing the downtime? I don't know if this is across all the skins, but I use Portal 2 Light and there's now an info bar in the top right of each page!

Might've been site updates causing the downtime? I don't know if this is across all the skins, but I use Portal 2 Light and there's now an info bar in the top right of each page!

an info bar?

Is dragcave down? I keep getting "An error has occured" page.

Actually - could you please edit the link in your sig ? It's wrong - and takes me to a warning for phishing, malware, scamming and unsuitable content for children blink.gif and lord knows what all.... You have a lot of http:// stuff in there that shouldn't be... Posting here (as well as PMing) in case that may have triggered it FOR YOU ! (I used your scroll link to see f it was doing it for me. I wish I hadn't now !)

Actually - could you please edit the link in your sig ? It's wrong - and takes me to a warning for phishing, malware, scamming and unsuitable content for children  blink.gif and lord knows what all.... You have a lot of http:// stuff in there that shouldn't be...  Posting here (as well as PMing) in case that may have triggered it FOR YOU ! (I used your scroll link to see f it was doing it for me. I wish I hadn't now !)

The link in Forsaken_Moon sig it's just wrong, it doesnt trigger warnings. You must have something installed in your computer that is triggering such warnings when you click a wrong link, some kind of antivirus or any other security tool that is doing that.

Edited by danicast

an info bar?

Yep! The page headers now look like this...

https://i.imgur.com/XP23Cop.png

As compared to before, when it didn't say "logged in as (username)" and the clock was also missing. The button to logout used to be right next to the forum button. So I guess TJ was just getting it to reflect the changes that were added to the default skin a while ago!

The link in Forsaken_Moon sig it's just wrong, it doesnt trigger warnings. You must have something installed in your computer that is triggering such warnings when you click a wrong link, some kind of antivirus or any other security tool that is doing that.

I realise it is a security tool kicking in. And I am very glad it's there biggrin.gif It does trigger a warning.

But the link DOESN'T go to the scroll - which I assume was the intent - and I'd prefer not to explore a site I have no idea about.

I would like to make a topic for Updating the BSA Filter, so I looked for any similar topics. I found this topic that covers new filters, filter improvements, and custom filters. Would I post my issue there? Or can I make my own thread? I just want to have the BSA filter updated to include all BSA's. Right now it does not.

So, should I make my own thread or, shouldn't I?