Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Thanks for the links; I don't know how I missed the second thread. (I didn't want to post in the "Influence for me" thread because I have Pinks, I just picked the wrong one.)

Is there a thread is the games section about the Miiverse? Or about exchanging friend codes from 2DS and 3DS? I can't find any, if someone could link them, it would be much appreciated! smile.gif

Nothing came up in a miiverse search. This is what came up for +exchange +codes. If you do a search and don't find anything, you are allowed to create a thread. ;3

I don't see why not! I want to say I've seen holidays(Hollies in particular) that have bred red and green stripes, but I can't confirm that.

So I have an egg that refuses to hatch. It has 3 days and 1 hour left with over 6,300 views. Do you think it's safe to earthquake it? Link

Edited by fergalicious214

Nooo don't earthquake that. That is a sunrise/sunset dragon and will only hatch during certain times of the day. 6am-12pm for a sunrise, or 6pm-12am for a sunset. It will not hatch at all outside of the time frame.

Give it a couple hours and it will hatch.

(ETA: Might want to change your link to a linage link, since direct view links aren't allowed on the forums~)

Edited by ParticleSoup

(Oops thanks)

Really? Were they always like that? I was hoping for a sunset to complete my encyclopedia. Should I just fog it and wait till tomorrow?

Yep! And that would work best. It's a strategy many people use to get the kinds they want. It has enough views to hatch the moment you unfog it :>

I don't see why not! I want to say I've seen holidays(Hollies in particular) that have bred red and green stripes, but I can't confirm that.

AFAIK, hollies only ever bred red stripes. But Winter Magi breed red and green (and maybe white?), and there were some "glitch breedings" before colors got assigned that resulted in some white stripes where another color should be. (I have one white stripe from a Ribbon Dancer mommy on my scroll somewhere...)

(Oops thanks)

Really? Were they always like that? I was hoping for a sunset to complete my encyclopedia. Should I just fog it and wait till tomorrow?

I can validate this - I have been trying for a sunset egg for the encyclopaedia for AGES and just hatched an egg that thought it was a sunrise - and as soon as it hatched in the sunset window the sunset egg showed up and my egg numbers changed - lost one sunrise and FINALLY have a complete sunset page

I currently have 498 total things on my scroll and 11 growing things (487 non growing things). Do I have to have 500 non growing things to reach gold trophy?

So close...and I only have 2 freezes left xd.png

Do I have to have 500 non growing things to reach gold trophy?

Yes.

For dragon requests, is it possible to have a dragon breed more than one stripe color?

Adding on to what ParticleSoup said, both BBW and Nocturne can currently produce two different colors of Stripe. BBW can breed Green and Red Stripes, and Nocturnes will produce White Stripes when bred during day time, and Blue Stripes at night (example here).

So I'd say it's perfectly doable. smile.gif

Adding on to what ParticleSoup said, both BBW and Nocturne can currently produce two different colors of Stripe. BBW can breed Green and Red Stripes, and Nocturnes will produce White Stripes when bred during day time, and Blue Stripes at night (example here).

Very nice! I had no idea about this little difference! Thank you for posting! <3

I changed my DC request to reflect the possibility of giving two stripe colors, but I shall have to try breeding the nocturne for myself. :3

Is there any tool on a hatchery or something that can tell you how many you have of a certain breed?

Since you joined relatively recently the Encyclopedia should be your best bet wink.gif It should be acurate if you haven't released adults yet.

Is there any tool on a hatchery or something that can tell you how many you have of a certain breed?

Hatcheries can only count the total on a scroll, not how many of an individual breed you have.

The Filters at the top of your scroll will help you.

Filter By: defaults to Show all. Leave it set there.

Sort By: has four settings, Account Default, Name Age and Breed. set it to Breed, and your dragons will be grouped by breed with the oldest of each breed first. You still need to count them yourself, but it is much easier when they are grouped with the Breed setting.

ETA: javascript must be turned on, or the sort won't do anything.

Edited by dragongrrl

The Filters at the top of your scroll will help you.

Filter By: defaults to Show all. Leave it set there.

Sort By: has four settings, Account Default, Name Age and Breed. set it to Breed, and your dragons will be grouped by breed with the oldest of each breed first. You still need to count them yourself, but it is much easier when they are grouped with the Breed setting.

ETA: javascript must be turned on, or the sort won't do anything.

Or go to custom sort (unless you're using legacy and have groups of numbers), click breed within custom sort. Then just subtract the end number from the first number for that breed.

Or go to custom sort (unless you're using legacy and have groups of numbers), click breed within custom sort. Then just subtract the end number from the first number for that breed.

There we go, thanks. smile.gif

Is there any tool anywhere where I can test out potential checkers?

I wanna do a Stripe x Gaia Xenowyrm checker! I just wanna see how it'd look.