Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Ok, I've never had this problem before....I can't abandon a hatchie. It comes back with me.

You lead the hatchling to a nearby cave and try to walk away, but it follows you.

How do I ditch this thing? I don't wanna kill it. Would it let me glomp gift it away?

Edit: Ok, it let me give it away. But that's weird. I hope that doesn't happen too often.

Edited by Riverwillows

Ok, I've never had this problem before....I can't abandon a hatchie. It comes back with me.

You lead the hatchling to a nearby cave and try to walk away, but it follows you.

How do I ditch this thing? I don't wanna kill it. Would it let me glomp gift it away?

You can glomp gift it or wait until tomorrow to try again with abandoning.

Edit: Ok, it let me give it away. But that's weird. I hope that doesn't happen too often.

Happened to me once, I found that so cute that I kept it smile.gif

It's one of the outcomes of trying to abandon a hatchling. I think TJ said there are four possible (text-wise), and this one of the two "unsuccessful" abandon texts.

How do you do the read-receipts thing with PMs? I've seen posts that say, "So-and-so opened the PM but didn't respond" or similar. How can you tell?

Edited by dirtytabs

It's one of the outcomes of trying to abandon a hatchling. I think TJ said there are four possible (text-wise), and this is the rare "unsuccessful" abandon.

How do you do the read-receipts thing with PMs? I've seen posts that say, "So-and-so opened the PM but didn't respond" or similar. How can you tell?

When you send a PM, there is a little option below to track the message. If you click that, there will be a special space in your inbox where you can see whether those messages have been read yet.

You can track messages in your account settings . Just mark "yes" to Track private messages by default? Then when you click on message tracker on the left menu you will get a list of all PMs that were read and the time, as well as a separate list of those that have not been read. Or, as ADP says, you can mark each one separately when you go go send it -- but I always forget.

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks!

I think I'll just mark the box on PMs and track by default if I keep forgetting. smile.gif

Abandon on hatchlings fails occasionally. It is pretty rare, but it's perfectly normal. And yes, you can try again in a day, or gift it to someone via teleport link as has been mentioned by others. =)

I just got this as an offer on one of my trades and I accepted it. But I don't have any CB Radiant Angels. Does anyone know what would be a nice substitute mate? I have a CB Gold of each gender (well, soon, I suppose) and CB Silvers with 3 per gender.

i just had the same abandon issue, though it kept telling me my pass was wrong. so i changed it. to the same thing, and lo and behold.

Wow! Abandon refusals for hatchlings used to be quite rare! Now it seems they are becoming much more common.

I just got this as an offer on one of my trades and I accepted it. But I don't have any CB Radiant Angels. Does anyone know what would be a nice substitute mate? I have a CB Gold of each gender (well, soon, I suppose) and CB Silvers with 3 per gender.

Do you have any other kinds of CB Valentines? I would recommend at least picking another type of holiday dragon, something you could start an interesting pattern with. :3

Do you have any other kinds of CB Valentines? I would recommend at least picking another type of holiday dragon, something you could start an interesting pattern with. :3

I don't. I have no holidays at all, and I'm not gonna really include vamps because they're year-round.

I don't. I have no holidays at all, and I'm not gonna really include vamps because they're year-round.

You couldn't really include vamps anyway, for this thing.. Hrmm.. Well, after poking at your scroll for some ideas, the Speckle-throated dragons may work well with the Radiant Angel? (Personally, I would avoid using CB metals if you can)

Edited by ParticleSoup

Both Gold Shimmers and RA look good with balloons. Its not even because I am a balloon hoarder, the colors work. I would definitely suggest having the RA side of things alternate with balloons.

As a matter of fact, I'll do as close of a test breeding as i can for you, so you can see how things look colorwise.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cNY6D

(I am fully aware this egg will very likely die as a result of curious onlookers, and am fine with the risk, theres nothing on my scroll right now I am particularly afraid of losing. For science.. and the love of balloons! tongue.gif)

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...14407&hl=advice - we also have this lineage advise thread that you might want to post it

You could give Spitfires a try: http://dragcave.net/lineage/omHwc an example of a Radiant Angel from Spitfire. Spitfires are easy to catch and i like them together with Radiant Angels in the lineage view. And maybe Stiped Rivers too but i do not own this combination.

Will the sort be breed order ever changed to the officals names in the encyclopdia? It is confusing to find Water Dragons sort under Light Blue Dragons and Guardian of Natures under Lugia for example.

Is it me or is it true that you can now abandon a hatchling even if you had previously named it? The abandon action was faded out for me on named hatchlings action pages, and now it isn't. Is that something new?

Is it me or is it true that you can now abandon a hatchling even if you had previously named it? The abandon action was faded out for me on named hatchlings action pages, and now it isn't. Is that something new?

You can't trade or abandon any named hatchlings. You have to uname them. It's been that way for years as far as I know.

You can't trade or abandon any named hatchlings. You have to uname them. It's been that way for years as far as I know.

I believe this was changed very recently. I remember seeing someone else commenting on it a day or two ago.

I just checked a named hatchie and it is possible (but I didnt do it)

user posted image

Yup, looks like it's possible now.

I mean you can released named dragons, so it makes sense for abandoning to be kind of the same.

Is there a thread is the games section about the Miiverse? Or about exchanging friend codes from 2DS and 3DS? I can't find any, if someone could link them, it would be much appreciated! smile.gif

Is there a thread for trading to remove Influence? I just misInfluenced a Tan Ridgewing for an inbreeding project, and I'd rather not have to try for a third one from this pair.