Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a way to tell if someone deleted a pm you sent them without them even reading it?

Edited by RecycledHeart

Is there a way to tell if someone deleted a pm you sent them without them even reading it?

If you are tracking PMs and the message doesn't show on either the read or the unread list, then I am pretty sure that means they deleted without reading, but it may be that it just disappears from the list of read messages when it is deleted, so you wouldn't know if they read it or not.

If you are tracking PMs and the message doesn't show on either the read or the unread list, then I am pretty sure that means they deleted without reading, but it may be that it just disappears from the list of read messages when it is deleted, so you wouldn't know if they read it or not.

I think that would be easy to test, just grab a friend and send some PMs tongue.gif

question: are the times on the threads in 'my' time? .... That sounds awkward. I have the forum set to my timezone. What I'm looking at is the New Release threads... June says "Jun 27 2015, 10:00 AM" and July says "Jul 26 2015, 12:00 AM". Are those in my timezone, or TJ's?

question: are the times on the threads in 'my' time? .... That sounds awkward. I have the forum set to my timezone. What I'm looking at is the New Release threads... June says "Jun 27 2015, 10:00 AM" and July says "Jul 26 2015, 12:00 AM". Are those in my timezone, or TJ's?

Forum posts show up as the time you have the forum set to.

Um, when did the influence message change? I just used it, and it says "Festive Yona Thuwed uses its knowledge of egg rearing to influence the egg to be female." That's not what it used to say, but I do like the change.

Just in the last week or so. TJ changed a lot of the dialog on the Cave. I like it better too!

Does anyone know what Stripe color Spirit Wards produce? I just tried 12 Spirit (Day form) x Stripe pairings and the results were 8 Spirit eggs, 4 no interests and 0 Stripes.

I'm curious if Spirits will produce different Stripe colors depending on if they are bred during their Day/Night forms like Nocturnes do, but since I didn't get a single Stripe egg of any color this week my test breedings were pretty useless. sad.gif

Thank you MessengerDragon and Riverwillows, I'll have to poke around and see what else I find!

Does anyone know what Stripe color Spirit Wards produce? I just tried 12 Spirit (Day form) x Stripe pairings and the results were 8 Spirit eggs, 4 no interests and 0 Stripes.

I'm curious if Spirits will produce different Stripe colors depending on if they are bred during their Day/Night forms like Nocturnes do, but since I didn't get a single Stripe egg of any color this week my test breedings were pretty useless. sad.gif

I'm curious about this, too.. I tried with my 6 Spirits.. got two refusals, two no interests and two Ward eggs.

Just tried 4 Wards with 4 Stripes - got 4 Ward eggs. It would be nice if time makes a difference, maybe Black from day breeding, red from night? Just wishful thinking.

Thanks to you three for trying - bummer about the lack of Stripe eggs.

Just tried 4 Wards with 4 Stripes - got 4 Ward eggs. It would be nice if time makes a difference, maybe Black from day breeding, red from night? Just wishful thinking.

That's what I'm wishfully hoping for as well.

Not all dragons will mate successfully with stripes. The Wiki has a list of what dragon will give what color.

Not all dragons will mate successfully with stripes. The Wiki has a list of what dragon will give what color.

Any mating that produces an egg is successful, and White is a valid colour too. People are trying to figure out what colour Spirit Wards, a brand new breed, will produce with Stripes.

And sorry, I tried all my CB Stripes with Spirit Wards, and got a couple no interest and a bunch of Spirits. Maybe next week?

I MEANT not all dragons will produce a color stripe when mated with stripes. AGAIN, CHECK HERE to see what dragon will produce what. rolleyes.gif

If I'm not mistaken, Spirit Wards are not listed in the wiki under any color right now - that's why I'm asking here.

Thanks Ansela for trying!

That's why I showed the list. If not there, TJ will probably add it sometime. Or not. And you are welcome. dry.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

That's why I showed the list. If not there, TJ will probably add it sometime. Or not. And you are welcome. dry.gif

"Or not" is more likely. User:TJ09 hasn't edited since May 2011.

That's why I showed the list. If not there, TJ will probably add it sometime. Or not. And you are welcome.  dry.gif

TJ has nothing to do with the wiki. It's user driven and the info there only can be added after such experiments as they are currently happening wink.gif

Edit: 4 breedings 4 Spirit Wards so no new info cool.gif

Edited by herk