Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Will a offers who contains a nearly grown up hathcling automatically canceled when it reaches adulthood?

Let us say i offer three hatchlings and one of them will grow up in 5 hours will the offer disappear after 5 hours or will the other three hatchling still there?

Yes. The entire offer will be cancelled, and you'll need to re-establish it with the remaining two. Same thing happens if you offer eggs and one hatches before the others.

Thank you! Then i will pay more attention to the remaining time.

Along with the flavor text updates to Pinks and stuff, did the Incubate text get messed up?

Select an egg to incubate. This will reduce its &ldquote;time left until death&rdquote; by one day. Only eggs with more than three days left can be incubated.

I assume that's showing for everyone, but just wanted to confirm. I suspect this has already been asked, but whatever.

Is anyone else having problems with the "Action" function?

The last action I could do successfully was BITE, at 4:10pm today (according to my Action Log). When I tried to do an INCUBATE, I got a screen with the original dragcave background and on it was a headstone and beside it the words "An error has occurred." Links to the forums and IRC chat were under the words.

Next I tried to do another BITE but I got the above error.

Any help would be appreciated.

The last action I could do successfully was BITE, at 4:10pm today (according to my Action Log). When I tried to do an INCUBATE, I got a screen with the original dragcave background and on it was a headstone and beside it the words "An error has occurred." Links to the forums and IRC chat were under the words.

I just used fertility and two influences fine.

Are you able to see the screen to choose eggs or is the error screen right after you push the intended action button? I can get to both incubate and bite just fine (but have nothing I want to test on at the moment).

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I just used fertility and two influences fine.

Are you able to see the screen to choose eggs or is the error screen right after you push the intended action button? I can get to both incubate and bite just fine (but have nothing I want to test on at the moment).

As soon as a press the Action button is when the error occurs. It happened on Firefox, so I logged off and logged on to IE. I got the same error when I pressed "Action".

The Action button on the scroll, for either egg or dragon, or on the individual egg or dragon page. All that I have tried now gives me the error.

Edited by jis99

If I recall correctly, magelights, hooktalons, and spotted green drakes are missing.

Striped River Dragons too.

Lettle Trees as well.

no issues with actions , but the whole cave now has that message blink.gif

never mind back and good as new blink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Thanks you guys!

Another Encyclopedia-related question: on the "eggs owned" "hatchlings owned" etc, does it still count if you don't have the dragon anymore? I'm thinking of breeding and/or grabbing some eggs just to unlock stuff, and then abandoning them later. Would that work, or would the numbers drop back down when I abandoned?

That will work! I have Eggs Owned: 4 Hatchlings Owned: 1 Adults Raised: 1 for Xenowyrm (Chrono) for example. cool.gif I gifted or abandoned the eggs.

Thanks you guys!

Another Encyclopedia-related question: on the "eggs owned" "hatchlings owned" etc, does it still count if you don't have the dragon anymore? I'm thinking of breeding and/or grabbing some eggs just to unlock stuff, and then abandoning them later. Would that work, or would the numbers drop back down when I abandoned?

Yeah it totally does

For chrono xeno

Eggs owned: 20

Hatchlings owned: 9

Adults raised: 4

Edited by RecycledHeart

Thanks you guys!

The eggs show that you owned them even if they auto-abandon.

Still having this problem with the Action button. I even have the problem on my iPad using the Safari browser, so it is not a laptop problem.

Additional info (in response to Sockpuppet's question):

As soon as a press the Action button is when the error occurs. It happened on Firefox, so I logged off and logged on to IE. I got the same error when I pressed "Action".

It's the Action button on the scroll, for either egg or dragon, or on the individual egg or dragon page. All that I have tried now gives me the error.

Still having this problem with the Action button. I even have the problem on my iPad using the Safari browser, so it is not a laptop problem.

Additional info (in response to Sockpuppet's question):

It's the Action button on the scroll, for either egg or dragon, or on the individual egg or dragon page. All that I have tried now gives me the error.

I think you should make a new thread for this, tbh, so it doesn't get lost in tiny questions.

All I have to suggest are the usual:

-Turn off add-ons/toggle compatibility mode

-Clean cache/cookies/history

-Log out and log in

-Re-start your browser

-Re-start your comp

-Re-start your router/modem

Some of which you've already tried. =U

I think you should make a new thread for this, tbh, so it doesn't get lost in tiny questions.

All I have to suggest are the usual:

-Turn off add-ons/toggle compatibility mode

-Clean cache/cookies/history

-Log out and log in

-Re-start your browser

-Re-start your comp

-Re-start your router/modem

Some of which you've already tried. =U

Yup, did them. Plus not working on the iPad makes me believe that there's something broken in my scroll.

I'll move all the info to a new thread, thanks!

Just a question, but would a spirit ward dragon go to full glow if there was a vampire dragon near it?

I don't mean on the scroll, but in the world of dragon cave.

Just a question, but would a spirit ward dragon go to full glow if there was a vampire dragon near it?

That's an interesting question...

Well, they ward evil spirits away, but not sure about Vampires.

(I wonder how they'll react to Starscream's scroll full of Vamps)

I believe they deal with spirits in a more direct (incorporeal) sense.

I'd have to bow to TJ as far as official lore is concerned but I don't know that Vampires use active Dark mana. Also, they're corporeal, not spirit so while they're affiliated with Death mana I don't think they'd be considered evil spirits. Spirit Wards probably would ignore Vamps.

Actually, I don't think any of our current dragons would be considered evil spirits.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I'd have to bow to TJ as far as official lore is concerned but I don't know that Vampires use active Dark mana. Also, they're corporeal, not spirit so while they're affiliated with Death mana I don't think they'd be considered evil spirits. Spirit Wards probably would ignore Vamps.

Actually, I don't think any of our current dragons would be considered evil spirits.

Desipis seem a mite evil... ninja.gif

2 questions:

1. How often are raffles for prize dragons held? And where?

2. Why are you allowed to have more than 2 cb Halloween dragons but not any of the other holiday dragons? Is Halloween TJ's favorite holiday or something?

2 questions:

2. Why are you allowed to have more than 2 cb Halloween dragons but not any of the other holiday dragons? Is Halloween TJ's favorite holiday or something?

Raffles are held once a year around christmas time and there is usually a minigame that is played to to determine who gets picked in the raffle. Halloween is a time for going door to door to get as much candy as you can. It's the same for the Halloween dragons smile.gif

Edited by Syferia

2 questions:

Raffles are held once a year as part of the Christmas holiday celebration. There usually is sme kind of interactive game (such as tree decoracting, cokkie baking...) that will automatically earn you tickets for the raffle. Winners are then contacted early next year and most prize dragons arrive on scrolls in Janu/Feb I think.

The reasoning behind Hallowee is that Helloween is abou being greedy and GETTING BUNCHES OF STUFF while Christmas and Valentine's day are about love and family and stuff. So to not add to holiday stress the dragons are limited to two CBs each. making hunting VERY relaxed. No such nice snuggly warm feeling around Halloween - gonna GRAB THEM ALLL!!!- is actually in the spirit of that holiday. So no limit.

Just curious...I have a hatchling that will die if it doesn't grow up in 3 days, 9 hours...but it never gendered. Anyone else ever had that happen? It's a first for me.

Just curious...I have a hatchling that will die if it doesn't grow up in 3 days, 9 hours...but it never gendered. Anyone else ever had that happen? It's a first for me.

it likely needs more UVs

very few people are giving views back these days