Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

(head smack) TJ CAN fix if a dragon will eventually breed a color with a stripe. I must not be making sense today, or ????

Edited by Riverwillows

Just bred some stripes to spirit wards and got only wards.will try again later when I come back from going out.

Just bred some stripes to spirit wards and got only wards.will try again later when I come back  from going out.

Don't waste your dragons hon. They won't breed a stripe. It's not on the list I gave. The Wiki is updated at least every month. TJ may fix it later so Spirit wards can breed a stripe but right now, they can't.

Edited by Riverwillows

Don't waste your dragons hon. They won't breed a stripe. It's not on the list I gave.

Wut?!

Whatever gave you that idea?

The list is compiled by USERS after we found out the pattern. Dragons only get added when one of us finds out about it. No new dragon is on the list until then. And that has NOTHING TO DO with their ability to breed.

The fact that we all get Spirit Wards just means they are still new and therefore severly underpopulated ratio wise.

Do you know how many Xenos we got from GoNs before the first Avatars were produced? LOADS and that had nothing to do with their ability to breed them at all.

Does anyone know what Stripe color Spirit Wards produce? I just tried 12 Spirit (Day form) x Stripe pairings and the results were 8 Spirit eggs, 4 no interests and 0 Stripes.

I'm curious if Spirits will produce different Stripe colors depending on if they are bred during their Day/Night forms like Nocturnes do, but since I didn't get a single Stripe egg of any color this week my test breedings were pretty useless. sad.gif

Just because they aren't on the wiki list (which is unofficial anyway) does not mean that they can't produce colored Stripes. That list was built by users experimenting like we are to find out which dragons produce colored stripes.

It is probably too early to get anything but Wards and that is what I got. 16 attempts = 8 eggs, all Wards.

Likewise - MANY ward eggs now in the AP biggrin.gif

Yeah, I've tried breeding Spirit Wards with ultra commons and only gotten Spirit Wards. It's just too early for their ratios to have settled down. Just give it a few weeks before expecting Stripes and keep trying. vOv

I'm hoping they vary by glow phase - could make for some great lines !

Just bred the rest and still no stripes. Oh well. At least that should help even out the spirit ward population.

Yeah, the wiki isn't always right. I've seen Hellfires listed as being in the Jungle. It'd be awesome if they were, but they are not. xd.png

I didn't see a "what type stripe do spirit wards make" thread in Site Discussion. Feel free to make one if you wish (we might get more people trying for them that way and hopefully a stripe soon).

I added my data into the Spirit Ward Breeding plans thread, https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=170032 if that will work.

Either there or in their own thread is fine (some might not think to look there for stripe color).

edit: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=170509 - stripe thread

Edited by rubyshoes

Are xenowyrms rare or uncommon as I have seen both used for them on the dragon cave wiki?

They're uncommon. They used to be pseudo rares but now their ratios seem to be evening out.

They're uncommon. They used to be pseudo rares but now their ratios seem to be evening out.

Thanks, I am glad they are but they are still a pain to get.

Made a striped colours thread, as cross-checking the breed list on the wiki against the breeds on the page revealed quite a few were missing. I think I got all of them on the first post, feel free to point out any I missed.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=170509

Edit: and Ruby ninja'd me on getting the link over to here

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Made a striped colours thread, as cross-checking the breed list on the wiki against the breeds on the page revealed quite a few were missing. I think I got all of them on the first post, feel free to point out any I missed.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=170509

Edit: and Ruby ninja'd me on getting the link over to here

LOL smile.gif

Thanks for making the thread and posting the link (I'll try spirit ward x stripe in a bit and report in the thread you made once I'm unlocked).

Edited by rubyshoes

2nd Gen prizes are worth a lot, while 3rd gens can also net you something nice fairly easily. It depends on the line, of course, but they're definitely valuable.

What about a holiday line? I'm planning on gifting but I always use two-way trades and I hate having to hold onto an egg no one is interested in

I think holiday 3rd gen lines can still get a CB Copper? You can probably get some more information in this thread. I don't think you'll have any trouble gifting it, though. smile.gif