Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Don't know why I didn't think of shortcuts. ^^' I considered contacting the owner but now this should work just fine. Thanks you two. Edited by Booo

checking through my encyclopedia to see if updates to older entries were added with the new ones...Have Guardian dragons always been after the Avatars? because as the rest is alphabetical, they should be listed: Guardian, Guardian Avatar (change), Guardian Avatar (creation)...etc. because a single word is listed first when others have the same word with an added second.

I think Sock is in charge of that?? Not sure.....

Sockpuppet Strangler, Infinis, yosofine, and rubyshoes.

Edit: NOT SOCK! Don't PM Sock for approvals.

Edited by dirtytabs

Where is the list of mods I can PM if I want to get a description approved quickly?

"How the Forums Work" has a list of mods and lets you know who to contact for what. dirtytabs was also correct, however!

Is anyone else having TONS of no interests from breedings?

I'm trying to do my weekly BSA breeding so people get more BSA eggs from the ap, but I've bred all my reds (probably aruns 6-7 pairs or more) and literally only 1 egg from ALL of them! My Magi's produced about 3 eggs, pinks 1, and purples none at all!

All the pairs have produced eggs often but this week...its as if they never bred at all. D:

That'd be me. smile.gif

Ah okay. I thought it was kimi for some reason but someone told me I was wrong so I was wondering who owned it.

Is anyone else having TONS of no interests from breedings?

I'm trying to do my weekly BSA breeding so people get more BSA eggs from the ap, but I've bred all my reds (probably aruns 6-7 pairs or more) and literally only 1 egg from ALL of them! My Magi's produced about 3 eggs, pinks 1, and purples none at all!

All the pairs have produced eggs often but this week...its as if they never bred at all. D:

Just tried like 8 purple pairs and got 5 purple eggs. Tried like 6 red pairs and got 3 reds and 1 mint. Tried 5 pinks and got 1 pink, 1 silver, and 1 undine. Tried two pink/red pairs and got 2 reds.

I find that if I'm having bad luck producing, it's better to quit and try again later. ^^

yes, and now no eggs in the cave other than a couple from before the midnight turnover--- blink.gif

yes, and now no eggs in the cave other than a couple from before the midnight turnover--- blink.gif

At least, not just my eyes. No eggs whatsoever in any biome now.

Whoa! You're right. No eggs at all now. huh.gif

yes, and  now  no eggs in the cave  other than a couple from before the midnight turnover--- blink.gif

looks like a repeat of what happened a couple of nights ago, hourly drops and no five minute ones and no new eggs once they run out

Edited by priscel

this is very strange.

and i was just about to go out for a few hours, now staring at my computer...

I literally came here just to ask if anyone else was seeing no eggs. Haha! I hope it's something fun. biggrin.gif

of course, the one night I decide to stay up and hunt CBs there aren't any *sighs*

TJ must be playing with stuff again. wink.gif

Yep TJ's a tinkering ^__^ and burning the midnight oil with us no less! I wonder what changes we'll see?

nite y'all & happy hunting!