Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I definitely just saw an egg shuffle, and my Wards aren't glowing now.  smile.gif

Thanks for confirming. I've grabbed an egg and incubated it and waiting for it to hatch to see if I can abandon it as that was another problem we were having. I'll post here in a few to let members know.

edit: I was able to abandon it.

Edited by rubyshoes

For a dragon request, if you had 2 dragons in one thread, could you make a hybrid of the two in the same thread, or have to wait until they were released, if ever?

So I come in here to report a strange and see that things really *are* different with BSA text! Interesting. I like it!

I just incubated a few eggs and the final page shows both the Red dragon used *and* the egg it incubated! With links on both. I really like that! Are other people getting the same?

Is just the text for BSA actions different? It didn't influence the success odds?

I get a lil bit of flappy dragon on the fertility page (my current connection is hilarious slow), but it *is* a lot less than it was.

45 flappy seconds here sad.gif Better, but no cigar.

Is it just me or have the font in "Filter by" and "Sort by" changed? unsure.gif

Is it just me or have the font in "Filter by" and "Sort by" changed? unsure.gif

By my lights - it's just you xd.png

For a dragon request, if you had 2 dragons in one thread, could you make a hybrid of the two in the same thread, or have to wait until they were released, if ever?

It would make more sense to do the hybrid now while everything's being worked on IMO, but it's completely up to you.

I just tried to incubate an egg which has plenty of time, and the message is "Select an egg to incubate. This will reduce its &ldquote;time left until death&rdquote; by one day. Only eggs with more than three days left can be incubated."

I had someone else check and they have the same wording. The action itself is fine.

Edited by ainisarie

It would make more sense to do the hybrid now while everything's being worked on IMO, but it's completely up to you.

Okay! I was just worried about 3 dragons being released together or the hybrid could be released later idk

Okay! I was just worried about 3 dragons being released together or the hybrid could be released later idk

Three together wouldn't be too out of the ordinary, imo. If you look at the wiki's release timeline, you'll see plenty of multiple releases through the years.

So is the text for abandoning a hatchling new?

"You abandon the hatchling while it is sleeping, hoping it will find its way back to its mother."

Cute! I remember something about a leash and a trunk. unsure.gif

So is the text for abandoning a hatchling new?

"You abandon the hatchling while it is sleeping, hoping it will find its way back to its mother."

Cute! I remember something about a leash and a trunk. unsure.gif

I think there are at least 4 variations, and have been for some time. They can also follow you back home. smile.gif

So abandoning doesn't have a 100% succes rate? blink.gif Good to know.

So abandoning doesn't have a 100% succes rate? blink.gif Good to know.

No, it isn't 100 percent. I don't know that it happens with eggs, but hatchlings don't always want to leave. It does take a full 24 hours before a second attempt to abandon will work. smile.gif

I tried posting this in the thread with abandoning problems, but people seemed intent on ignoring it.

No, it isn't 100 percent. I don't know that it happens with eggs, but hatchlings don't always want to leave. It does take a full 24 hours before a second attempt to abandon will work. smile.gif

I tried posting this in the thread with abandoning problems, but people seemed intent on ignoring it.

Rubyshoes posted just up the page that she was not having that issue anymore and asked if anyone still is. Are you still having the problem?

edit: lol and of course my post ends up on the next page...sigh.

Edited by DragonLady86

Thank you.

It still bothers me:

Are the text in the whatever they are called has changed recently? Somthing like a diferent font, not bolded or anything else different?

I mean:

Show all

Eggs/Unfrozen Hatchlings

Unnamed Hatchlings/Adults

Available for breeding

Available for BSA

and

Account Default

Name

Breed

Rubyshoes posted just up the page that she was not having that issue anymore and asked if anyone still is. Are you still having the problem?

edit: lol and of course my post ends up on the next page...sigh.

I haven't had the problem, but was trying to offer possible solutions to those who are having the problem.

I have had a sticky hatchling or two along the way, but I generally end up keeping them when they really don't want to leave. The older they are, the more likely it can happen.

There had been a list of phrases on the Wiki for the Abandoning messages, and for the hatchlings who don't want to leave, but I couldn't find it today.

@ Tigerkralle - My Filter By: and Sort By: have not changed at all, as far as I've noticed. I do use them, at least once a month for some of them, and I see no change in either font or catagories. I'm using the St Patrick skin in Firefox.

Are the text in the whatever they are called has changed recently? Somthing like a diferent font, not bolded or anything else different?

I also see no change, like dragongrrl, and I use the filter multiple times a week.

You can also click the eggs and BSA dragon from the BSA pages, which is pretty awesome.

My question is about the fansite Eggs around the world. For some reason the dragonmarket won't let me copy or paste anything in the contact box which makes it impossible for me to paste teleport links OR view other people's wishlists. I've tried restarting my computer and clearing the cache but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have the same problem or a possible solution?

My question is about the fansite Eggs around the world. For some reason the dragonmarket won't let me copy or paste anything in the contact box which makes it impossible for me to paste teleport links OR view other people's wishlists. I've tried restarting my computer and clearing the cache but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have the same problem or a possible solution?

Just as a note, the best way to get help for fansites is to contact the owner. There should be a contact option somewhere on the site since they do not have a forum thread. If it's a problem multiple people have, the quickest way for it to get fixed is to contact the person who can fix it.

I'm also experiencing an inability to copy things from the contact box, so it's probably not just you!

As a workaround you can try keyboard shortcuts; those still seem to work.

CTRL + V = Paste

CTRL + C = Copy

Edited by Tehya Faye