Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Agh! The hour drop had so many lovely things and I missed all of them! Mageia Xeno, Autumn, Blusang, and what I assume was a Pyro Xeno (I think I was in the Volcano). :(

Clicked a CB Arcana with the knowledge that I’m locked. I got the overburdened screen. Meaning I could have got it actually if I ain’t locked.

My desired strategy of choice in the minigame is ruined by the glitches that are convenient for everyone else :')

I just found a 4th gen Shadow Walker from female Golden Wyvern checker and a 3rd gen Shadow Walker from male Harvest checker in the AP.

Both would have been exactly what I need - if only they had been the *other* gender combination! :(

edit: okay, got a female Harvest checker now :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I found a 3rd gen Omen from SA in the AP while looking for a messy one for freezing. So now I feel bad at freezing it (it's a 3rd gen from SA above all) but I'm not able to trade it (seems no one is even interested in offering a couple of messy omens for freezing for it)

I just accidentally got one of my witchlights inbred. It wasn't anything important but I don't like doing that unless it's the purpose. The lineage was okayly petty, buuut~ they would have gone to the ap anyways

Edited by Bamboomonkey

hatchi genders 😔 first i had a ridgewing who was supposed to be bred to my nebula but gendered wrong, then i had a pink who was sposed to be bred to another pink but gendered wrong too! oh well, hopefully the next batch goes ok :)

I picked up an Omen and an Arcana from the cave hoping to trade them off quickly, but it's not working out.  I need those two egg slots, dangit! 

I'm not going to get to do any random fun 2g combos this year, unless I give up spaces for the new eggs on the 31st.  -_-

I've been checking as many drops as I can but I have yet to catch the single CB Arcana that I need. I haven't even seen any :(

Edit: thank you to the kind player who surprised me with an Arcana. Now I can relax and breed all of my lineages to the AP! ❤️

Edited by The Dragoness

I‘m also disappointed that there are no Pygmies with new mates in the AP - only messy ones, PBs and with old mates ... I really hope that I will find one with female Mariner tomorrow or on the 2nd, because that’s the only one I will still need after I breed my 6 Pumpkins to Avea, Glowback and Coral Pygmy today (I still would have loved new blood for my lineages)

Not enough freezes dangit. This is the first Halloween where I already have my goal-number of all breeds except Arcanas, so I've been hunting for freezies... I'm already down to 8 freezes left, and currently have 4 eggs that will need to be frozen when hatched, so really only 4 'open' freezes. 

Having terrible luck getting a CB Silver. All the trades ask for 2Gs from SAs. I have a bunch of nice rares since I haven't been Halloween hunting, but people don't want Papers, Coppers, Xenos, and Aeons. All CB. I assumed these were still considered sorta rare. I literally got a CB Silver from JUST an Aeon two weeks. I guess they became super common lately.

Is there a post where you can track the rarity of things like the Aeons, who seem to flip flop between Mint-common and Silver-rare?

No one is trading Cheeses for anything but SAs, too! This is the longest I've gone without having at least one Cheese egg on my scroll! Come to me, Cheeses! I will love you! Stop avoiding me in the Caves!

To the two of you that offered on the Gen 4 Tinselkin Marrow, I am so sorry.   I was not ignoring you.  It should not have hatched while I was out.  :(

@Suzumiya Trading non-holidays during a holiday rush is always strange.  Yes, it's easier to grab the rares while most everyone else is scrambling for holiday eggs.  But that's because those players are interested in collecting the limited-time dragons while they can, rather than the ones available all year, no matter how rare they may normally be or how fast they're normally snatched up.   You may get some trades, but not as many as usual for a given rarity of dragon.

The only exceptions I can think of are when someone gets lucky finding extra SAltkin/Prizekin 2gs in the AP, they may decide they'd rather have the CB rare than keep it.   And more often, after the new eggs drop, there are usually trades for CB metals, prizes, etc for hatching someone extra new release hatchies.  For many players these are their first chances to get a super rare. 

IDK, someone else may have different trading experiences and weigh in.  But this is what I've learned in past years. 

Edited by Gryphonic

Finding a third gen Caligene from an Enraged Aegis. I didn’t anticipate finding or trading for one to be this hard.

eta: This was earlier, but I grabbed This shimmer from I thought the “ DC Community Notice Board”, except I couldn’t find it listed when I went back to say thank you… and then, I thought I influenced it male to continue the line, only to find it gendered female. And when I checked my action log, sure enough, it had be influenced female

I don’t even know anymore. It’s all just weird.

Edited by Pliskin

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Finding a third gen Caligene from an Enraged Aegis. I didn’t anticipate finding or trading for one to be this hard.

eta: This was earlier, but I grabbed This shimmer from I thought the “ DC Community Notice Board”, except I couldn’t find it listed when I went back to say thank you… and then, I thought I influenced it male to continue the line, only to find it gendered female. And when I checked my action log, sure enough, it had be influenced female

I don’t even know anymore. It’s all just weird.

That's one of @Lagie's lines if you still want to get in touch with the breeder

Not having much luck grabbing new Halloweens yet, my phone cant handle loading things atm XD

Maybe Ill wait till later when hopefully its calmed down.

I fell in love with the 2g Omen SAltkin eggs up for trade on Halloween but I was egglocked with the new Halloween eggs and couldnt stand parting with them 😅🤣

Apparently there were a lot of Prize-owners breeding with Halloweens this year because it's proving strangely difficult to trade the 2nd-gens I find in the AP. And I'm finding a good handful of trades with them as well, so I'm not the only one trying to trade them...

finding all these beautiful lineages in the ap and of course i am heavily egg- and hatchielocked. ree

When an egg is under 4-days ER and takes FOREVER to hatch.

Edit: I've been trying to breed him with several different dragons, but he just refuses to give me any eggies. ;<

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Trying to find a 2G PB Omen (male).  They're flying by so fast I can't catch any to see what they are.  I have some 2g Arcanas, but I feel bad trading them if they might misgender.