Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

It's now 11.15 pm here and off to bed. Been here most of the day since 9am.  All I wanted to collect in the AP was Arcana's.  With most people here having the same thoughts as myself, I hardly stood a chance of getting many. I got five! Honestly, it was easier to catch the new dragons an hour after the release!  I think tomorrow I start on zombie fodder for the one adult I don't have.

I miscalculated hours and timing and wasn't able to fill all my egg slots with the new release.  I'm going to be busy next year trying to get those few I need!  😛 

32 minutes ago, TheNobleOne said:

There's none in the AP so far.

The eggs in the AP are from 30th of October. I'd expect them to show up tomorrow.

Can't find Kovos-descendent Pumpkins in the AP :(

Trying to get my Christmas breeding ready, Bred an egg ... that one needs to be female ... influence ... nope, should have been a male ...

I just missed a CB silver. :( I've only ever seen those in the cave once or twice so of course this had to happen...

12 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

I just missed a CB silver. :( I've only ever seen those in the cave once or twice so of course this had to happen...

I think I have never seen one :D even golds feel more common..

Anyways, just put a wrong hatchling on a public one-way trade link by accident. Nobody managed to get it, but I got in a rush removing it 😅

I usually name all hatchlings so this wouldn't happen but now I unnamed the wrong one, lol.

3 hours ago, Shibunari said:

I still need one CB Shadow Walker (f)

If you're quick, you won't need more :)

So I should not even complain, because I'm also drowning in kohraki hatchies rn...
But why on earth is it entirely impossible to find a trade for a cb male arcana or any cb one at all?! 😧 Missed them last year as I was frantically refreshing the halloween biome. Was sure they'd drop there and wondered how people even saw any. Only managed to get one this year.

Forgot to breed a 2G Omen from female Skysilk as a mate for one of the dragons I bred earlier. Scoured the AP looking for an Omen with that lineage. Found one... aaaaaaaaaand it'll misgender. :angry:

waiting one egg on AP until 4am and AP ALWAYS getting down on 1 hour 
and after i giving up it hit the AP 
at 5am
*dying* xD

I procrastinated on some big art projects so I ended up spending all of Halloween frantically working on those- and forgot to grab any of this year's Halloween eggs... which makes two years in a row of CB Halloweens I've missed. X'D

I can´t find a 2nd gen Pumpkin from female Mariner, that will gender correctly (haven´t seen any that will gender incorrectly either)

Neither did I, and I've been looking since Sunday ever since you mentioned it :(

I've also been looking for a "tabs" code for quite a while now ... about 10 months ever since I was given Dirtytabs's wishlist, and before that already as well XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I was hoping to find a spare new egg to gift to someone, and I've only seen one go by all day.  I guess the lag/ drop scarcity really had an effect on the AP donations this year.

4hours ago, someone offered 2 Pumpkins from female Mariner for free, I offered a 3rd gen Prize checker and did not get them ;_;

Was thinking I need rare zombie adults, so I should breed some fodder. Checked my eggs. 2 just hatched, 1 would hatch within an hour. So I bred how many eggs? Of course 3 😕 One went right to the AP. Not big deal of course but it's messy and could be of value only to new players or zombie makers. I prefer to release prettier dragons as a rule.

Just missed (aka didn't get it when I clicked) a 2nd gen Omen from pink Omen and Gold in the AP :(

My bad luck is that I’ve grabbed around 15 Witchlights since Halloween season started and I just... can’t seem to get a female.

Thank you, helpful person.

Just missed a copper...probably a green one. :(

Edited by Suzumiya

Poor luck with precogs on the last wall.  I found only one 'correct' gender before I ran out. 

Also, I didn't find anything really tradeable this year in the AP. No prizekins, no low gen SAs. The few Arcanas I caught I either froze or gifted, because I was struggling with trading them. Next year I resolve to do my trading ahead of time, and the rest just breed for myself all the 2gs I didn't this year. 

Entirely out of precogs :( 

I'm probably going to miss the hatchie wall tonight.

Although I thought the same thing the previous evening already XD