Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Unrelated to Dragons, 

Just had to factory reset my whole computer because Blizzard ****ed up and I had to uninstall it, then when I went to reinstall it - it wouldn't download at all.

Did literally everything, even had my IT friend take over my PC to try and do everything else, 

Nothing worked.

Literally so upset. 

But at least my computers... new again?

19 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

Unrelated to Dragons, 

Just had to factory reset my whole computer because Blizzard ****ed up and I had to uninstall it, then when I went to reinstall it - it wouldn't download at all.

Did literally everything, even had my IT friend take over my PC to try and do everything else, 

Nothing worked.

Literally so upset. 

But at least my computers... new again?

Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, I had to have a friend factory reset my computer when a horrible virus screwed everything up, my computer is now much faster and pretty much everything seems to work better. It's even significantly improved my biome-hunting!

I'm tired and would like to go to bed early, but I hate leaving trades up overnight 'cause I'm always worried I'll get a good offer and then it'll get canceled before I see it. No offers yet though. Come on offers!

Never, ever again making lineages with bred Aegis dragons. They're gorgeous, but people keep enraging them!

Had a few great offers on my trades up last night...I wake up and check, and every single person canceled except one person offering something I'm not interested in. Ahhhh! 

That's THREE Cheeses that I lost out on! It seems everyone who wants what I have up is only awake at night. 

Aqualises Aqualises everywhere and no egg slots to be found! AP filled with Aqualises (at least it was 20-ish minutes ago) and I'm poking my eggs to hatch faster! 

Have a CB pair for a lineage I've been trying to breed for over 4 months now, every week and not even one egg yet. Been starting to consider changing them for another CB pair, I'm that frustrated.

I must add, I use Fertility on them every week before trying to breed. So yeah, I kindda hate them now.

Edited by Kaiserf11

3 minutes ago, Kaiserf11 said:

Have a CB pair for a lineage I've been trying to breed for over 4 months now, every week and not even one egg yet. Been starting to consider changing them for another CB pair, I'm that frustrated.

I must add, I use Fertility on them every week before trying to breed. So yeah, I kindda hate them now.

Someone else may correct me, but I think TJ said once that spamming breeding the same pair makes them less likely to produce.  You might try switching mates up for a week or two to 'refresh' the pairing?  Or at least give them a break.

Edit:  I understand the frustration.  I have one pair that has failed for almost two years (metal x holiday for a nonholiday egg)

Edited by Gryphonic

54 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Someone else may correct me, but I think TJ said once that spamming breeding the same pair makes them less likely to produce.  You might try switching mates up for a week or two to 'refresh' the pairing?  Or at least give them a break.

Edit:  I understand the frustration.  I have one pair that has failed for almost two years (metal x holiday for a nonholiday egg)

Really? I didn't knew that. Thing is I don't want them to breed with other mates. I have tried giving them a week of rest, but same thing. And they don't even produce an egg, I wouldn't mind if it was a case of rare x common breeds, but these are both the same common breed, so its getting quite annoying.

Might end up giving them a couple weeks of rest before trying again, else I'll just kill them off and get a new cb pair.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:47 PM, Kaiserf11 said:

I was finally able to gt an egg from this pair! I'm so happy I could cry! 😭

https://dragcave.net/lineage/0V62A

I was so sure I was unlocked... But I wasn't and an egg I wanted went straight to the AP. Only a second gen undine but still, knowing my luck that'll be the one that alts...

Offered yesterday on two trades exactly what the traders had stated they want.

Both their eggs are close to hatching (with big holes and close to 4d) and still on THEIR scroll.

Hatched an egg for an IOU, but it never got picked up. Stunned, but still grew up on my scroll.

My CB tinsel's last seven breedings have all been "no interest". Sometimes they were with mates she's made an egg with before! Fertility was used every time! Bad prize breeding season? Even a few of my 2G tinsels are refusing or just making fails! 

Semi-wall of Aqualises in the AP, of course I'm locked! Trying to hatch eggs as fast as possible but as soon as one hatches I re-lock myself, and now I have none that will hatch for another hour or so (plus I'm hovering around 23 growing things). Managed to grab 3 Aqualises but they'll probably be gone by the time another egg hatches. *needs more slots!*

26 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Semi-wall of Aqualises in the AP, of course I'm locked! Trying to hatch eggs as fast as possible but as soon as one hatches I re-lock myself, and now I have none that will hatch for another hour or so (plus I'm hovering around 23 growing things). Managed to grab 3 Aqualises but they'll probably be gone by the time another egg hatches. *needs more slots!*

I picked up a few random ones if you want me to hold them for you :) about 6.

13 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

I picked up a few random ones if you want me to hold them for you :) about 6.

That would be awesome, thank you so much! I have hatchlings growing up in about 3-4 hours so I should have room then.

Trying to find a CB sprit ward isn't going well... oh, and I dumbly stared at a CB silver instead of picking it up, so there's that. :lol:

CB Vines seem to have become elusive. As soon as I started actively hunting them, they magically become invisible! 

On 11/27/2019 at 1:53 PM, Suzumiya said:

CB Vines seem to have become elusive. As soon as I started actively hunting them, they magically become invisible! 

That seems to happen a lot, whatever it is you are hunting! XD

My bad luck was a whole string of no egg results when I just wanted one shiny egg from my Gold x holiday attempts. Just one. And I didn't even care which one.