Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm sad I never got a pumpkin x either gender of coral pygmy. I just never found one that would gender right 😞

Silly me forgot to breed a mate for one of my special lineages (needed a 2G male Witchlight x green Gemshard)... the wall let me pick up some eggs of that combo but they all precogged female. Another year of waiting :(

late ap catches that fit into lineage projects: 11

hatchlings that gendered correctly: 3

hatchlings that misgendered: 8

well, the odds were not in my favor. 

Sorry to hear that @miaou, know how you feel!

Kept 10 hatchies from the low time Halloween AP wall - all 2g and very pretty with named parents for building new lineages.

So far all 5 Omens I kept gendered wrong for my purposes :( Three of them very pretty with Rift Wyrm mates. Even worse that I gave away another one with the same line because I run out of space and precogs and the new owner precogged it to be the right gender...

At least one of the two kept Arcanas gendered right, still 1 Marrow and 2 Pumpkins left to keep fingers crossed.

same here, @rinoa26 -- all but one of the ones i kept from the low time ap was a 2g. how did anyone do lineages before pinks got the influence bsa??

*sending happy gender vibes to the ones you have left...*

44 minutes ago, miaou said:

how did anyone do lineages before pinks got the influence bsa??

With a lot of patience and many hatchies sent to the AP. Mind you, we only hat 4 egg slots and 7 growing things in the very beginning, too.

Yep, I feel everyone's pain with the misgenders. I've had nine misgender so far. I still have five left, so hopefully most of those will gender right. I have had some gender right, but I don't know how many since I sorted them.

AaK7a

Female. Again. This is number 4. WHY. I'd be very happy if next try I could get a male, prettypleasewithacherryontop.

The majority of the lovely arcanas i picked up gendered wrong and they were so low-time I couldn't even influence them ;;

Pretty much all of them 

On that note I just managed to influence wrong for the first time, I can't believe that actually happened OTL

So many 2G thuweds up for trade, I have nothing to trade for them, I bred all my rare stuff to the AP :(  Bad timing. Do they still get bred? 

17 hours ago, Reykur said:

AaK7a

Female. Again. This is number 4. WHY. I'd be very happy if next try I could get a male, prettypleasewithacherryontop.

Try collecting only male Zyus for a while. With a set of 6 males, *supposedly* chances at a male Sino are higher.

4 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

So many 2G thuweds up for trade, I have nothing to trade for them, I bred all my rare stuff to the AP :(  Bad timing. Do they still get bred? 

Yes, 2G Thuweds drop to the AP every few months. This is the third drop I know of happening this year. If you're on the Unofficial Discord, there is a wishlist spreadsheet that you can ask to be added to. I've received two of my dream Thuweds as gifts because of it.

All 5 of the 2nd gen pink Omen SAltkins I managed to grab this year gendered incorrectly because they were too low to influence. Guess it was all tricks and no treats for me this year. 🙇

Edited by Nicola

Checked the time of official Thuwed eggs, planned to visit AP. But had so much work and family things to do, that checked back to AP an hour later than I should have. Missed my chance of finding one this week :( Like all previous weeks, too.

@Nicola

At least you did get 2G Alt-Kins (and even in the plural!). I have not even seen one in the first place. -_-'

@painless_j

Even when I checked the time and was at the AP in time (which happened twice so far), I was never able to catch even one of the 2G Thuweds as other people were always faster, so I know your pain.

People are being very unspecific in their trades....and declining every offer. Why post something like "any few non-inbred hatchies" and then decline an offer of a few CB rares? If you have something specific you want, put it in the trade. That's why it's there...><

Also everyone hates Blusangs lately. Can't get the poor lil guy a home. 

23 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

People are being very unspecific in their trades....and declining every offer. Why post something like "any few non-inbred hatchies" and then decline an offer of a few CB rares? If you have something specific you want, put it in the trade. That's why it's there...><

Oh yes, this is my pet peeve. I mean, how am I supposed to guess what you meant if I offer exactly what's asked in your trade ad and you decline and decline. We have words for a reason, use them :))

Just missed a pretty nice 2g prize trade....it just asked some lowtime hatchies..HATCHIES!!

But when I clicked into the trade, it was done( ;∀;)

2 hours ago, painless_j said:

Oh yes, this is my pet peeve. I mean, how am I supposed to guess what you meant if I offer exactly what's asked in your trade ad and you decline and decline. We have words for a reason, use them :))

Apparently we're supposed to be mind readers and realize that "any non inbred hatchies" actually means "CB GLOD OLYN PLZZZ!!" or something along those lines. XD

In other bad luck news, WHERE ARE THE REASONABLE CHEESE TRADES!? I really wish I had some Tercorns so I could offer on that one trade, but I haven't grabbed any in awhile!

On 11/10/2019 at 6:44 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Try collecting only male Zyus for a while. With a set of 6 males, *supposedly* chances at a male Sino are higher.

I had no clue this could have an impact, thanks! Should possibly switch from breeding female white zyus x aeons to the reverse pairing then. :D

Also considering trades... I'm actually happy IF people decline in a timely manner. I hate to sit there and wait with something you could trade elsewhere just to be canceled after 2 days.
I feel bad whenever I forget about a trade for too long, even sometimes if I'm away for work and can't check.

My bad luck of today's is the other side of good luck, I guess. Got many birthday presents, then caught good stuff to gift people... but now I'm locked. And need to be very patient waiting for them to be off cooldown for trading and\or to hatch.

After finally getting a Xeno zombie after trying forever, I'm now on a mission for a Blancblack.  Been here mostly for the last five hours and not seen one either in the cave or the AP.