Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed two CB coppers yesterday. Missed another this morning. One day I will have one!

I don't always have the best internet connection, but today it was good and my clicking skills were on point and I still missed a copper with 5 people in the biome. sad.gif

Saw my first Gaia Xenowyrm in over a month. Missed it by a few seconds. dry.gif

The only Xenos I can catch are Thalassa, it seems.

There are absolutely no ochredrakes dropping in the cave or I am just unlucky blink.gif

Edited by Amy.x

Growling at an ER egg that is refusing to hatch. It's got almost 4k views, 5 clicks and is only at s2 cracking. I want to be unlocked, dangit!

I bred a 3g tinsel recently and was going to try and get some halloween IOUS for it, but I'm leaving and won't be able to log in enough to check any offers. I could have had another week to get more offers.

At least I got one offer for it.

So close to getting an ND, but it hatched normally. I need a mentor for this. sad.gif

Missed an almandine. I rarely miss things, this person must've been incredibly quick 0_o

And I missed a gold too...sigh.

Edited by andromedae

Oh, Gemshards. Why do you hate me so? All my CBs turn green but everything bred turns red.  xd.png

I stand corrected - bred green Gem should be red

Hmmm . . . maybe not a bad thing. Might be interested to alternate between red/green Gems. unsure.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FJS5w and https://dragcave.net/lineage/D9p6r rejected each other. I should be angry but at this point I am just dejected. I don't have another special mate for this mageia and I was half expecting them to reject because somehow the more difficult a dragon and its mate to acquire, the more they reject. It's like they want to laugh at our misfortune. Evil dragons. sleep.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FJS5w and https://dragcave.net/lineage/D9p6r rejected each other. I should be angry but at this point I am just dejected. I don't have another special mate for this mageia and I was half expecting them to reject because somehow the more difficult a dragon and its mate to acquire, the more they reject. It's like they want to laugh at our misfortune. Evil dragons. sleep.gif

Maybe create a false checker with a GW (or Gold, or Gold Lunar Herald) from Gaia? Not as good as that special mate, but better than nothing?

The 6th 2G Gemshard from Solstice/RA colored wrong. And trading for them is just so slow.

Ruby Eyes: Clean up your inbox. There is a present waiting for you. xd.png

I did!

See, my bad luck is that my inbox is too small xd.png

*sigh*

Another magelight pygmy.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/Xjjvm

I need a pygmy!

(I gave away the first one because I thought it wouldn't be so hard to produce another pygmy....)

Is it just harder to get pygmy?

i think its just that way because magelights are a newer breed. I've seen a lot of people complaining about common x common breeding tho because like the newer breeds always dominate the older ones

*sigh*

Another magelight pygmy.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/Xjjvm

I need a pygmy!

(I gave away the first one because I thought it wouldn't be so hard to produce another pygmy....)

Is it just harder to get pygmy?

Unfortunately CellyBean is correct. Because Magelights are newer, they dominate the regular Pygmies. It will be difficult getting a Pygmy out of the pairing, but it IS do-able (well, they've already produced one so you know that).

i think its just that way because magelights are a newer breed. I've seen a lot of people complaining about common x common breeding tho because like the newer breeds always dominate the older ones

Gotcha.

I didn't even think about the fact that magelight is newer.

Thanks.

Unfortunately CellyBean is correct. Because Magelights are newer, they dominate the regular Pygmies. It will be difficult getting a Pygmy out of the pairing, but it IS do-able (well, they've already produced one so you know that).

Yeah, at least they're a strong breeding pair. Haven't had one week where they showed no interest (thankfully).

Poor impulse control.

"Okay Gryphonic, you need one more CB Chrono. Best get it today because it needs to grow up within the silver Lunar breeding window, so if you just camp the For- PAPER!!!" *grabby hands*

I locked myself again. (No regrets, though, I love Papers.)

Not enough space - I'd need twice as many egg and hatchie slots than Gold trophy allows for all the things I'd like to do ...

Not enough space - I'd need twice as many egg and hatchie slots than Gold trophy allows for all the things I'd like to do ...

Oh, I hear ya! I have been swamped with lineage projects, Z codes, Cool Codes, and just about everything in between! laugh.gif

overburdened on another cb silver im going to cry i just need two more to complete my scroll goals this isnt fair

Yes!

I do want more slots.

-----

My "grabby hands" last night made me scroll locked.

I was planning on breeding more reds for myself so I don't run out of reds for the upcoming holidays.

Can't find eggs in the AP in the time range that I need them to be.