Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Unless those dragons are chosen specifically for their code...I would just find another CB magi and water and try breeding for a water.

----

I had to do that for my lineage project.

Rebred my 4 3g to get another 2 4g to try and breed for the one that I wanted (now I have 2 chances...since I have my two new mates and my two old mates)

----

but I do understand how frustrating that is.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

You probably caught those Vampires *after* your Electric - but on the AP, where eggs are usually already a few days old. The "egg laid" date does not say when *you* caught it, but when the egg came into existence in DC in the first place.

So you might as well have remembered correctly about your Electric being your very first dragon. smile.gif

Omg! You're absolutely right, Ruby Eyes. I looked again and it said "egg laid" for the vampires, whereas my electric says "stolen on". Wow, so it's a mind boggle all the way around, but I believe the electric was my first. I'm giving her my special place of honor and changing her name back again. Lol! Thank you for helping me figure that out. xd.png

Bad luck avoided in this instance, but it is still post-worthy in my opinion!

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

My husband was sending me a Teleport (to give to Z Project), and he accidentally put his CB Gold into a ONE-WAY TELEPORT instead of the egg below it. The teleport wasn't loading fast enough so he gave me the link anyways without checking the egg first. Good thing I looked at the teleport before posting the link. I would have one unhappy husband and a sniper on the loose.

Long story short: Double-Check Teleport links before posting them!

Bad luck avoided in this instance, but it is still post-worthy in my opinion!

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

My husband was sending me a Teleport (to give to Z Project), and he accidentally put his CB Gold into a ONE-WAY TELEPORT instead of the egg below it. The teleport wasn't loading fast enough so he gave me the link anyways without checking the egg first. Good thing I looked at the teleport before posting the link. I would have one unhappy husband and a sniper on the loose.

Long story short: Double-Check Teleport links before posting them!

LOL that would have been a big mishap. I keep my important eggs fogged and name them immediately once they hatch to avoid having them show up in teleport.

Found this little beauty in the AP and what does he go and do? Mis-colour! At least he kind of matches the ladies, I guess. dry.gif

Had a couple of pretty AP catches misgender on me too despite influencing. Yet 2 tinsels I forgot to influence gendered correct.

Amazingly enough, my guardians are being uncooperative. They show no interest, lay no eggs, and some even are refusing. Not only that but there aren't as many dropping in the cave, so I can't get my CB fix. I am not used to this...

Edited by ytak

Amazingly enough, my guardians are being uncooperative. They show no interest, lay no eggs, and some even are refusing. Not only that but there aren't as many dropping in the cave, so I can't get my CB fix. I am not used to this...

I see a bunch of them in the volcano pretty often

Found this little beauty in the AP and what does he go and do? Mis-colour! At least he kind of matches the ladies, I guess. dry.gif

I almost didn't breed my Nebula lineages because I know how disappointing it is when they color wrong. I did PM you. If you want a replacement just give me the word! ^-^

That stands true with anythings bred from my scroll. I will happily replace anything that miscolors, genders wrong or refuses their mates.

I keep putting off on expanding my red dragon collection...and these few days I've been incubating a bit too often so now I'm out of reds.

I have to seriously work on building up my red collection to at least 105 now.

I almost didn't breed my Nebula lineages because I know how disappointing it is when they color wrong. I did PM you. If you want a replacement just give me the word! ^-^

That stands true with anythings bred from my scroll. I will happily replace anything that miscolors, genders wrong or refuses their mates.

I've just seen you PM. Thank you so much for the offer! As I said in my PM, i'm not disappointed in the little guy. My dry.gif is more 'Oh, you little rebel'!

Minor bad luck: Clicked on a Ridgewing, and it was Purple. I know of the trick, but I always worry that someone will grab it before me if it's a tan.

Oh, Gemshards. Why do you hate me so? All my CBs turn green but everything bred turns red. xd.png

Missed a cb gold lunar with the code god13

If the person who got it sees this I would love to trade for it

I work a night shift now. Nights off are a great time to hunt for rares, but the forums are very dead. There's no one to talk to and no new posts to read between 5 min shuffles.

The Black and Vine alts must hate me. I had ridiculously amazing ease with breeding an Undine alt (on the first try!), but these guys are taking forever. I'm almost done with the first stage of attaining my scroll goals, but these stubborn dragons aren't helping me one bit.

Duuude, was all ready to breed a 4g lineage, but realized that two of the 2gs were related. Shucks! That's what I get for using bland placeholder names, they all look too much alike.

Trying to grab things is not going well :/ Everything I'm grabbing from AP is either really messy (and mostly from the same person.....) or CBs I don't need. But in the biomes, CBs I need for lineages aren't appearing, or if they do I'm not quick enough to grab them.

Edited by CharonDusk

Darn it! Grabbed a CB dragon by accident, of course. 5 hours to AP it...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Felt kinda lucky to find a this pretty 4th gen Shimmerkin until I realized it's inbred. T.T I don't like inbreeding. Now I don't know if I want to try to continue it. Or Freeze the little bugger and be done. dry.gif

Just a tip from an old-timer - if you are trying every week to breed, and you still don't get what you want, try skipping a week or two. There is a better chance of breeding a rare that way, as per TJ himself.

Felt kinda lucky to find a this pretty 4th gen Shimmerkin until I realized it's inbred. T.T  I don't like inbreeding. Now I don't know if I want to try to continue it. Or Freeze the little bugger and be done.  dry.gif

May I beg it out of your hands? wub.gif I don't mind its inbrededness, and I never seem to be lucky enough to catch such beauties.

edit: Thank you! wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hb8r0

This is what happens when you influence dragons and don't remember the codes..or didn't check.

It's not a mirrored lineage...but on the bright side I still like the way it looks

It's quite beautiful that way smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

All 5 pb gen 2 hatching I got by luck from the ap gendered female. DX