Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Everyone seems to be seeing Gold and Silver eggs in the cave. I haven't seen one since I went on hiatus back in 2014. Perhaps I am always in the wrong biome. laugh.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

Need a Magma from female Gold for a trade, and my dragons breed a Gold instead. Seriously?!

Tried more pairs of female metallic with male trio. Got 3 metallics total when I needed the trio babies for trading with that person who insisted on getting trio, not metallic offspring.

I'm quite mad mad.gif but I suppose there will be some happy AP campers in a few days. Can you imagine being frigging disappointed by getting Golds and Silvers?!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

The frill ratios are making me mad. I have a huge lineage with a large use of CB Horses, but now finding them is an absolute nightmare.

I'm still looking for a Hellfire from Male Hellfire and Female Candelabra. At this rate, I won't be able to finish my checkerboard. I've had numerous people try and breed one for me, but they've all but failed. WHYYYY do New Breeds need to be so stubborn? sad.gif

I just tried breeding mine just to see if they'd give me one to gift to you and I got the same problem.

My bad luck is my only CB Gold and Silver not giving me a silver egg. http://dragcave.net/progeny/Nt8EY

Edited by Syiren

Missed a CB Silver and THREE CB Gaias, one of which was a Z code. sleep.gif

I just tried breeding mine just to see if they'd give me one to gift to you and I got the same problem.

Aww, thanks for trying! I wish the ratios would straighten out. It sucks that new breeds ONLY breed themselves at the beginning. xd.png

EDIT; make that TWO CB Golds. I'm still staring at the view page for it, wondering "WHYYYY CRUEL WORLD, WHYYYY?!?" The code is awesome, too! It's 2lays (caps messed).

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Aww, thanks for trying! I wish the ratios would straighten out. It sucks that new breeds ONLY breed themselves at the beginning. xd.png

I've been trying for a Pink from Aria x Pink; all I get is Arias. Kinda missing the days when it was the other way around! rolleyes.gif

I've been trying for a Pink from Aria x Pink; all I get is Arias. Kinda missing the days when it was the other way around!  rolleyes.gif

I got a Pink from Aria for someone in Breeding, Gifting a couple days ago. If I magically breed another, I'll offer it to you. happy.gif

Despite my best efforts, I haven't seen anything rare since the Gold egg 2lays (caps messaged) 3 hours ago. sleep.gif I've been searching hardcore, too.

WHEN will Nebs FINALLY stop alting EVERY DAMN TIME?!

They're among my favorite breeds, but I'm starting to hate them. Aren't Reds and Greens supposed to be less common than Blues and Purples? So WHY can't I get a SINGLE blue for my lineage projects?

*throws red hatchies as far away as she can*

WHEN will Nebs FINALLY stop alting EVERY DAMN TIME?!

They're among my favorite breeds, but I'm starting to hate them. Aren't Reds and Greens supposed to be less common than Blues and Purples? So WHY can't I get a SINGLE blue for my lineage projects?

*throws red hatchies as far away as she can*

Hahahha I was having problems getting a blue for my project too.

---

I gave away a bred a pygmy x a magelight for my project and I gave away the pygmy, but now the breeding pair won't give me another pygmy. I've only been getting magelight. >.<

Got this as a gift, forgot to influence because I was too busy; of course it genders wrong.

Then, I try to turn the situation around by breeding her to him. Of censorkip.gif course they refuse. Now I'm sad because not only will it never be a perfect checker due to the gender, it will also not have a mate because I don't have anything else somewhat decent to pair it up with.

By the time I unlock, "night" time will be over and my window to capture Rares will be gone. Sigh. I can't catch anything when there's tons of people on and there usually isn't when it's night time / early morning here. dry.gif

Holy Kipz there was a Gold in the jungle just now!

I flailed and missed it, of course.

Congrats to whomever got that! *turns green*

Just saw a CB Gold in the jungle right now, of course I wasn't paying attention and was looking at the clock and didn't catch a glimpse of it until the page was refreshing off of it dry.gif congrats whoever got it tho!

Edited by yellow_gellow

For some reason, I picked NOW to be the time I stock up on breeds I have so little of. Some would say that's a great thing, but not for me. I am trying to stock up on goodies for my Giveaway page, and of course Storms for the Holly Contest.

I just saw a Silver - two metals on one night! blink.gif

I thought I got it but wound up with the Seragramma behind it, locking myself. sad.gif I guess I'm done hunting for 5 hours, unless some gifts get picked up.

Edit: took a nap, got up forgetting I was locked, and overburdened on the Gaia I'm been trying for for 2 days. I want to stab myself with a fork.

Edited by Gryphonic

Messaged someone, they read it, and they haven't responded in about a week. A simple "No thanks" to my offer/request would be nice! I always have bad luck when messaging someone. Add this one to about 3 or so unresponsive.

Messaged someone, they read it, and they haven't responded in about a week. A simple "No thanks" to my offer/request would be nice! I always have bad luck when messaging someone. Add this one to about 3 or so unresponsive.

A million times this. I sent a PM with offers because there was no teleport link included in the trade, & the PM was read, unanswered & deleted by the other party. My offers, all of which met several different wants/wishes, have since grown up. It's reinforced the perception of elitism among particular members.

I revealed a Cheese when I grabbed a Swallowtail. Unfortunately, the Swallowtail locked me and I couldn't grab it sad.gif

Same. I'll try again next week and if I manage to get a Hellfire it's yours. happy.gif

~*~

My bad luck is my element trio dragons aren't very willing to breed me many eggs this week.

You're too kind Syiren! happy.gif

I came here to report my husband's bad luck: He missed a CB Silver and what he lacks: a Leetle Tree. xd.png

This ER egg taking three, marching on four, hours to hatch. If I thought I could wake up in time, I would have been asleep two and a half hours ago. =_=

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I can't decide if sunsongs should go in the purple or yellow section on my scroll. They're too yellow to be purple, too purple to be yellow. This is driving me nuts ;-;

It feels like people are avoiding my trades or something. I'be given up on the last feels trades I've put up because there were no offers and now a CB Blusang and a z-code CB Moonstone are being ignored.