Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a CB silver because I was distracted by watching the Leetle Tree (I already have one, but it surprises me whenever I just watch one sit there). rolleyes.gif

Oooh, so I accidentally auto-abandoned my celestial eggs (for a lineage). Guess I'll wait a month! sad.gif

Missed a Lunar Herald becuse I clicked away and grabbed a Frostbite. Then I missed a Pyro Xeno by reflex grabbing a Pyralspite! Grrr...

Awww ... now that I'm going to become un-egglocked, the AP eggs aren't incuhatchable anymore.

No luck getting a regular sibling to her. Now i will have to wait for July next year to get her a regular Dark Green sibling. Because the rules for my peronal project will not change because of one stingy pair. Only one egg and then it dares to alt... dry.gif

Missed a silver in the coast because I got confused and thought it was a sapphire.

I really need my magelight x Pygmy to produce a Pygmy, but it's only been producing a magelight.

This is the 3rd try...So it's not that bad...but not that great either

Missed the egg I've been hunting for (thalassa) because I was too slow clicking away from the video I was watching while hunting. >:(

Argh not having much good luck today, I'd like something to show for these past few hours.

10 black eggs hatched without an alt.

7 vine eggs hatched without an alt.

I really need my magelight x Pygmy to produce a Pygmy, but it's only been producing a magelight.

This is the 3rd try...So it's not that bad...but not that great either

Magelights are overwhelmingly common - do massbreeds with these?

My bad luck: all of the Encyclopedia help thread was not enough to unlock all the known Zombie sprites xd.png

My bad luck: all of the Encyclopedia help thread was not enough to unlock all the known Zombie sprites xd.png

am i missing something again? unsure.gif not that it would be unusual laugh.gif

I'd like to get a gift for someone's birthday, but one of my dragon hates me.

Now I'm not able to meet the deadline. It sucks.

New Frill x Xeno checker, round two: now up to 14 frills, 0 wyrms. Bah!

And freshly locked.

I haven't been really attentive to my scroll so now it's a mess and I have dozens of unnamed dragons dry.gif

Guess not really bad luck, but it feels like it sometimes!

I haven't been really attentive to my scroll so now it's a mess and I have dozens of unnamed dragons dry.gif

Guess not really bad luck, but it feels like it sometimes!

I know that feeling! :<

My husband caught a CB Gold this morning. This is his second CB Gold in roughly a year of playing. I've been playing for 6 years with NO CB Gold to show for it.

That little...

Someone offered an egg on a hatchling trade. I'm egglocked, of course, but liked the offer enough that I abandoned a CB uncommon to make room. Go back to accept the offer but it's gone. grumble, grumble . . .

I'm new here, so haven't had much time to accumulate bad luck, but I have had a really strange mishap. I thought I'd give my first dragon ever caught a really top, prized place on my scroll and thought it was my electric dragon. I even named it Sly Fox's Very First Baby. Come to find out, the three vampire dragons I'd caught were two days older than that! I totally spaced out when I'd caught them! I really believed I'd caught four eggs in the same day, my first being that electric! My mind is gone! So I had to change the electric's name and didn't want to change the cool names of my three vampires (which I have no idea which was caught first), so I'm lost with my bright idea and can't give any particular dragon that honorary top place on my scroll. Ugh! I think it was 3 or 4 am and I was zoned out at the time. Ok, I'm done freaking out about my memory loss. unsure.gif

And freshly locked.

Similar problem with aria :/ I haven't been able to get even a common out of aria even once, no matter what I breed them to (common/rare/metal), I only get arias. Been trying to get a gold using 5x golds weekly since the time Arias got released and nothing so far.

I'm new here, so haven't had much time to accumulate bad luck, but I have had a really strange mishap. I thought I'd give my first dragon ever caught a really top, prized place on my scroll and thought it was my electric dragon. I even named it Sly Fox's Very First Baby. Come to find out, the three vampire dragons I'd caught were two days older than that! I totally spaced out when I'd caught them! I really believed I'd caught four eggs in the same day, my first being that electric! My mind is gone! So I had to change the electric's name and didn't want to change the cool names of my three vampires (which I have no idea which was caught first), so I'm lost with my bright idea and can't give any particular dragon that honorary top place on my scroll. Ugh! I think it was 3 or 4 am and I was zoned out at the time. Ok, I'm done freaking out about my memory loss. unsure.gif

You probably caught those Vampires *after* your Electric - but on the AP, where eggs are usually already a few days old. The "egg laid" date does not say when *you* caught it, but when the egg came into existence in DC in the first place.

So you might as well have remembered correctly about your Electric being your very first dragon. smile.gif

And freshly locked.

Same thing with Candelabras. I'm trying to make a Hellfire x Candelabra checker and all I get are Candelabras. Sure, they're soooo pretty but I WANT HELLFIRES!!!