Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Dang that sucks. How many reds do you have?

I ran out during the birthday craze too -.-

Now I'm building my red army up again.

I think I did the math correctly...cooldown is 14 days. Let's assume it takes 3 days for a dragon to hatch so 3 days x 5 = 15. and you can have 7 eggs max at a time so (7 eggs x 5 days = 35). So I need 35 reds total.

Nope.

Incubate cooldown is 14 days. Assuming an incuhatchable AP, you can hatch 7 eggs a day. That means 14 days * 7 eggs a day = 98 Incubates.

If you were only looking at dragons caught directly from the cave, Incubate cooldown is 14 days and you can catch a new batch of 7 eggs every 2 days (Incubate cuts a day off the usual 3). This means you can hatch 7 batches before your original Incubates come off cooldown, so you'll need 7 * 7 = 49 Reds.

I abandoned two hatchies to make room for a trade offer only to find out that THEY didn't have the room

That's why it is a good idea to check here first.

That's why it is a good idea to check here first.

That page doesn't help much when it's the *other* person who lacks room xd.png

Someone keeps adding my scroll to Valley Sherwood. :|

I used to think the same, until I realized that it's Valley Sherwood that auto-checks all dragons upon opening the scroll, making it look like the scroll had already been added before xd.png You can tell by the color of the check mark - if it's green, it has just been added by you opening your scroll, if it's black, it has really been added before. Hope you're just making the same mistake I did, and that nobody is adding your scroll!

I bred two Silver Tinsel eggs, a 4th gen just now and a 5th gen yesterday.

And at both times, I was egglocked. Thus, they were abandoned automatically.

F... my life. I even CHECKED before I bred the dragons. But apparently I can't count,

or see properly.

Very frustrated right now... I wish there was an option to choose what to do after

breeding an egg... (abandon it, or abandon another egg and keep the bred one)

Edited by BiaNoYami

F... my life. I even CHECKED before I bred the dragons. But apparently I can't count,

or see properly.

Very frustrated right now... I wish there was an option to choose what to do after

Oh man I would love this option. It would have saved me so often in the past! Now I'm just super paranoid and check my trophy page before I breed anything (and even then I think I've slipped up or forgotten to check it once or twice.)

or see properly.

You can always click on your trophy to see if you have any egg/total slots free before you do the actual breeding. smile.gif

I used to think the same, until I realized that it's Valley Sherwood that auto-checks all dragons upon opening the scroll, making it look like the scroll had already been added before xd.png You can tell by the color of the check mark - if it's green, it has just been added by you opening your scroll, if it's black, it has really been added before. Hope you're just making the same mistake I did, and that nobody is adding your scroll!

No, it's someone adding it. I don't use the site at all, I exclusively use EaTW and make sure when I go to the site to uncheck the box to auto add all dragons. It opens it up and they've been black.

So yep, it's someone adding my scroll and I'm not cool with it.

No, it's someone adding it. I don't use the site at all, I exclusively use EaTW and make sure when I go to the site to uncheck the box to auto add all dragons. It opens it up and they've been black.

So yep, it's someone adding my scroll and I'm not cool with it.

Ugh, I hate this.

I usually keep my scroll entirely hidden now, which is kind of a bummer- gotta unhide any time I want to add eggs to hatcheries.

This auto abandoned because I forgot I grabbed a white egg from the AP and forgot to throw it back before I bred them. It was their first egg too.

That page doesn't help much when it's the *other* person who lacks room xd.png

I meant instead of her abandoning hatchlings, she could have checked if it was indeed HER who was locked. smile.gif

Breeding shallow waters, stripes and blunas. Thankfully, trades exist to make it easier to get them, but my dragons though...they're stubborn when it comes to this!

My male silvers are awful at producing offspring. Even fail offspring they won't do.

I got really busy with stupid depressing stuff RL and when it's finally over I come back and discover I missed DC's 10th birthday celebration. x.x

After so many failed attempts, I finally got her to produce a silver egg with her pink mate. I've been trying for probably almost a year. And I didn't know I was egglocked, so it was auto-abandoned :')

I hope someone enjoys this egg that took them so long. At least I know it's possible now

When there's only like 4 people in a biome, nothing good drops. Suddenly when that number goes to seven or above I see coppers, xenos and pyrals. dry.gif

EDIT: Ok now I'm starting to make a list

Missed a copper (red)

Missed a paper

Missed a dino

Another copper...

Edited by Tango

Silly cave has given me another Caveborn Magma instead of a thunder.

If I can't get a trade, I suppose I could influence it and keep it myself. I do like the dragons.

Hesitated on a Silver and Avatar of Change on the AP... mad.gif

Status on Lunar x Gemshard checker project (4 pairs):

12 Gemshard eggs

0 Lunar eggs

I think 8 'no egg/no interest' results

All but 2 miscolored anyway, and they were siblings.

dry.gif

This wouldn't unusually bad, except that I only breed them during the correct moon phase, so it's taking super long.

Edited by Gryphonic

Slow progress on rares, and when there was one - I missed or hesitated.

EDIT: Also, an influenced hatchie turned into the opposite gender..

Edited by Kind of a Massbearmind