Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Filled up a members pm box with deleted messages because I am a doof who can't see what I'm doing, and now can't send them dragons. sad.gif

Missed a really nice code egg 'cos I was locked. Fingers, why must you click Xenos when I don't need them? :s

missed ANOTHER cb gold

UGHHHHHHHhh

why dose the game taunt me like this?! its been a year!

Edited by blockEdragon

I'm not even sure I can be mad at this one, or rather impressed... but this dang thing turned after it died. Whelp... blink.gif

Probably some weird lag issue. I once had one that I forced, but because of lag the egg showed up as dead, then suddenly there was a live hatchie as the system belatedly registered my Kill action. xd.png

Probably some weird lag issue. I once had one that I forced, but because of lag the egg showed up as dead, then suddenly there was a live hatchie as the system belatedly registered my Kill action. xd.png

Must've been sitewide lag then, as I saw exactly what Areous describes. Egg died, half a second later it turned. Yours is just as crazy though.

Must've been sitewide lag then, as I saw exactly what Areous describes. Egg died, half a second later it turned. Yours is just as crazy though.

Yeah, I think that happens sometimes. With mine, it was a group exp and IIRC some people saw the dead shell but others still saw a live shell. Was quite a while ago now, pre-teleport.

That's definitely strange xd.png Makes sense. Must have been awesome to go back and find a hatchling waiting for you, though.

My trades never get an offer 😒 it's a combination of.. Bad luck and what? 😃

Getting the wrong coloured egg in checkerboard pattern lineages I am working on. It is no egg or the wrong egg and so lineage has stalled.

Can't find a darn CB Chrono for a lineage I'm working on.

AND no one is offering on this Chicken egg I have. I don't want it. Ugh.

Edited by Amavelos

Evidently I have exactly one Olive on my scroll, and she refused her Gaia mate. So that stinks. rolleyes.gif

I've been breeding one particular pair for a while now where the egg was supposed to go to someone I owe. It took so long I forgot about it, and I sent the egg to the departures thread. :/

Just in case, I renamed one of the parents to remind me of who is to get the egg, though. Not a perfect solution, but the best I could come up with in this situation. I really hate doing stupid things.

Test bred these two for a checker lineage and ofc they refused. This is the second refusal I've gotten from this stupid checker that won't be a checker because the 2nd gens want nothing to do with each other. dry.gif

Edited by Saami

Waiting for someone to pick up and IOU and getting unnecessarily worried about it.

Guys, no. Why do you hate me? Freaking gemshards, man. I swear I'm never doing another lineage with them after these are done. They're great dragons but it drives me bonkers when they won't color right.

God, I thought I was done with this lineage because I finally had all 2nd gen I needed. Then two of the three breeding pairs outright refused. At least I can rebreed them but still... dry.gif

Why do we even have that function? *sighs*

I wanted a bounty of celestial prizekin to go to the AP, but they only made one :/ At least they didn't reject.

Is it bad luck that my Red Dorsal x Thalassa refuses to give me anything but Thalassas, while my Thalassa x Mutamore somehow couldn't produce a child since the end of February?

Forgot to mention, I used fertility EVERY TIME I was about to breed my Thalassa x Mutamore.

Edited by MadameZ