Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

UGH my 2g silver lunar herald (for a lineage project) will grow up after silver breeding has ended! I guess I'll wait forever sad.gif

Only one person is interested in my common hatchie batch (9+ commons), and no one is interested in my semi-rares/new babies (CB Nebula, Celestial, Anatarean, 2G PB Silver, CB Spring). STILL trying to find a nice 3G Prize as well. Really need a gold shimmer/tinsel.

I'm not sure if this is considered trading harrassment, but this user keeps on offering on my Almandine, even though I've made it clear that I am not interested in their offers.

If this is not legal, then delete this.

Edited by MadameZ

I haven't bred dragons for so long that I've forgotten how much it angers me when the breeding doesn't come out right... I so hate it when I breed two dragons in order to get a gender-different male or female from one of them and then I get a gender-indifferent dragon from the other parent... I hate having the same dragons (visual appearance).

Misclicked a Frostbite dragon in the cave because somehow I mistook it for an Ice. Also, I feel like trades are impossible to make since people only ever ask for extremely high prices that I will never have any hope of offering. :/

So I'm breeding specific things for IOUs. Why do the recipients tend to go inactive or lose internet access just a few days before I finally get the correct egg for them? sad.gif

I'm not sure if this is considered trading harrassment, but this user keeps on offering on my Almandine, even though I've made it clear that I am not interested in their offers.

If this is not legal, then delete this.

If the offers are via teleport, stop declining and let them sit there. If the offers are via PM, you should be able to block the user in question.

The wording on your trade is confusing

If you do not think your offer is worth it, then please do not offer.

Some players may not have much idea of 'trade values', some players don't care about lineages and to them a messy silver has as much value as one that is cb, some players base values strictly on what they think is a pretty sprite. To them their offer IS worth it. I think you would have better luck if you put some ideas of what sort of things you want, or at least word it differently

(and it should probably be said that there are players willing to trade 'valuable' eggs for some random not so valuable eggs, so I can't fault anyone for trying it)

So I'm breeding specific things for IOUs. Why do the recipients tend to go inactive or lose internet access just a few days before I finally get the correct egg for them? sad.gif

Murphy's law.

I keep forgetting I'm hatchling locked (but only have 6 eggs) so I keep auto abandoning. Grrr!

*pained noise*

Just missed a 2nd gen Silver Shimmer in the AP (from LUCKY) because my stupidly over-sensitive touchpad skipped when I tried clicking on it. Goddamn.

I'm pretty sure I just missed a CB silver.

And I can't even remember if I've ever seen one before. *headdesk*

I've been doing so well with catching things lately too.

Edited by ~Magpie~

Lol....neither do 99% of the population of this Cave. It would be nice, I agree. rolleyes.gif

Last chance was 2 years ago, I suppose.

I have a hive full of stoned bees in my brain ... coherence of my thinking has been rather decreasing today. The according bad luck was lack of sleep all week long ...

I. just. missed. an. almandine. *screams out to heavens*

I bred all my Celestial dragons, got 1 resual and many "no interest" - and zero eggs sad.gif I need to get some CBs or it will be a long month for another try :/

Really frustrated by people taking my gifts of depratures and not naming them, despite the fact that'd the only thing I request. There have been four dragons now. I've got a new egg I want to departure but who's to say they're going to name it or continue the lineage?

JUST SPOTTED A CB SILVER

DIDN'T EVEN REACT

JUST SWITCHED BIOMES

I hate my life.

I don't even own a CB silver or CB gold yet ;--;

If that silver was in the Volcano biome, I just missed it, too. Congrats to whoever managed to snag it!

Really frustrated by people taking my gifts of depratures and not naming them, despite the fact that'd the only thing I request. There have been four dragons now. I've got a new egg I want to departure but who's to say they're going to name it or continue the lineage?

I've had this too, among other things - such as this (yup, she's frozen). I've repeatedly found eggs I bred and gifted either traded or abandoned. Never fun to catch your own gifts a day or two later on the AP sad.gif Can't do anything once they leave your scroll, unfortunately...

I'm egg locked with no incubates and I'm a very impatient person. dry.gif People are amazing. Haha thank you AGYK!

Edited by Areous

Well well ... 3 gifts on my scroll. 1st recipient has no internet, 2nd recipient is sick, 3rd recipient is egglocked.

Time to sleep ...

Meh. I don't mind when people don't name my AP babies, but some of the things they breed to make me very sad indeed. I'm not even asking for matching mates here, just pair your new 3g EG baby to another 3g EG instead of a 12th-gen disaster...

I'm egg locked with no incubates and I'm a very impatient person. dry.gif

If you have stuff in incuhatch range, PM me a 2-way teleport. I'm egglocked but I have a ton of incus open and don't mind hatching something for you.

I've had this too, among other things - such as this (yup, she's frozen). I've repeatedly found eggs I bred and gifted either traded or abandoned. Never fun to catch your own gifts a day or two later on the AP sad.gif Can't do anything once they leave your scroll, unfortunately...

I'm egg locked with no incubates and I'm a very impatient person. dry.gif

It makes me sad not to have something that pretty...how someone could freeze that is beyond me.