Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

TWO of my three newly-grown celestials refused their mates, and the other produced only a single egg. dry.gif Now I have to wait 30 days to try again with a different mate. I HATE refusals so much. It's the one thing I absolutely cannot stand, and they happen SO often to me. sad.gif Stupid dragons. Stop being divas.

Edited by harlequinraven

The last time Luckiest Catch bred a shiny was the 31st of December. :/

Yikes!

I don't know how you Prize Owners do it! I can barely stand not being able to get any Silvers from my one CB Silver

The last time Luckiest Catch bred a shiny was the 31st of December.  :/

I see your Dec 31st and raise you Aug 17. Stupid dragons. At least mine's only a 2g though, having that happen with a CB must suuuuuuck.

Managed to get myself hatchie-locked. Only discovered this while trying to grab exp fodder. Guess I'm rescheduling exps.

Not even a little encouragement works for them. sad.gif

user posted image

6/7 of my Celestial dragons turned female =( Influence and raw odds sure aren't working in my favor.

-doesn't even mention how Shimmer breeding has been going-

Haven't been able to grab anything of interest today. The clickers are mad in the AP and Cave Biomes... Oh, well..

My current bad luck that I've been having for years is not being able to get a CB Tan Ridgewing biggrin.gif. No-one even wants to trade with me.

Also my Gold and White Striped never-ever produced another Gold - just more white Stripes.

Judging by the thread I guess I was lucky to get all my Avatars from the first try. biggrin.gif

My current bad luck that I've been having for years is not being able to get a CB Tan Ridgewing biggrin.gif. No-one even wants to trade with me.

PM me from time to time. I often come across them when I'm not looking for them and either toss 'em back or give them away.

~*~

This shouldn't count as bad luck, but it is to me.

I already have an offspring from these two, but I just can't bare to part with this code! And now I'm egg-locked. *headdesk*

Edited by Syiren

I put an Almandine up for trade. Even though I asked for CB things, I was still getting a bunch of lineaged stuff. 7 offers, 6 I declined right away. One is pretty tempting, even though it is a 3G Shimmer.

With that... fertility is useless. My Thalassa and Mutamore refuses to breed with each other. They have not produced a child since they grew up. Their only child... gendered MALE. No, I have no use for the eggs. I just want to see the family grow :3

Edited by MadameZ

*bangs head on desk repeatedly*

These two refused, so I need to rebreed the female since the male was an AP catch. Sounds easy right? Here's her mom's progeny list.... >_<

These two refused, so I need to rebreed the female since the male was an AP catch. Sounds easy right? Here's her mom's progeny list.... >_<

Dear lord. D:

My Tans finally bred a Tan eggie~

...but I'm egglocked.

Why didn't I check before?! >n<

*Hope it goes out to a good home c:

Edited by Gammon

I cannot for the life of me get rid of this dino egg. I guess I'll just have to gift it if I can't trade it BT

1 Celestial refused, 1 Celestial had no interest in her mate...at least I got full 4-egg clutches from the other 2...Shame I didn't want them to breed true this time, I was aiming for Celestial-kin. My first attempt to give a crap about lineages you know.

These two refused, so I need to rebreed the female since the male was an AP catch. Sounds easy right? Here's her mom's progeny list....  >_<

Yikes, I know how that feels. Trying to get a Blusang from a Neostrife pair is not easy at all. Thank goodness a kind member gave me this so I can finally start a checker.

Incuhatched a bunch of low-time AP hatchies, now I'm locked and can't hunt for Celestials/Lunar Heralds. Stupid, stupid! Trying to trade them away, though. If you want a random common hatchie pack and have a Silver Lunar or Celestial, PM. xd.png

Looks like nobody wants a green Dino these days.

Looks like nobody wants a green Dino these days.

It's hard to trade older prizes and rares during and after a new drop, everyone only wants the new eggs. And this last one being so unusual too. {{{{{hugs}}}}

Managed to trade for an almandine for my sister, and since she needs a female we are desperately trying to make it gender so we can TRY and swap it in time if it ends up being a male. It refuses to grow wings. dry.gif

Indeed, Riverwillows - thanks for the hugs smile.gif

I hope it at least genders female, Silver Fox!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thanks, Ruby Eyes. :3

Locked with IOU eggs that I have to hatch, and I can't incubate any of them. dry.gif