Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed out on a trade I really wanted sad.gif 2G prize dragons are so hard to get but I never have anything good when trade that doesn't require Cb golds comes up.

I hope I at least get some decent offers on the trades I've got up, I forgot how annoying trading was until now.

Can't find Lunar Heralds, yet I can find Almandines in the Cave. rolleyes.gif

Definitely still there; I just caught one. smile.gif

Missed two almandines and a spessartine. dry.gif

I just got an overburdened message on a Spessartine in the Coast. I have a feeling we saw the same one. sad.gif

Edit: Yeah, now an Almandine with a nice code. Oh well, at least they're becoming more common. smile.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Waking to broken teleports because someone's adding me to almost every hatchery there is rolleyes.gif First time I've ever hidden my scroll, guess there's a first time for everything...

Definitely still there; I just caught one. smile.gif

Goodie! I'll still keep searching. :3

I have now missed two Coppers and a Dino. My clicking reflexes are still off and I'm getting annoyed!

Missed a CB Silver because the new Sapphires have "beautiful" in their descriptions. rolleyes.gif

TFW you're contemplating a Holiday x Holiday lineage, and you check the one 3G you have already, and it's the wrong flipping breed. rolleyes.gif

None of my CB trios want to breed PB's lately.

Lost out on a gemshard. Become locked because I decided to breed a black dragon and see a CB Magma in the cave. D: Wouldn't have time to abandon and go grab the Magma.

I saw an Almandine in the cave, but when I went to click it I accidentally moved the mouse and dragged the egg image instead of clicking to grab it, so I ended up being too late when I clicked it again. ;n;

Missed a silver in th cave because I was too shocked when I saw it. Also, someone dropped a chicken in the ap and I was also too slow to get it. sleep.gif

sitting 4 hours in the cave and found no rare *Sad* *tired*

Overburdened on a Copper followed by a Silver because I didn't realize I was hatchling locked

Would have been my first CB Silver I caught myself too sad.gif

My golds decided to breed gold eggs when I needed golden wyvern. That's just silly, dragons. You give me fails when I want golds and golds when I want fails.

my prize dragons giving me non-stop prizefails or producing no eggs! tongue.gif

So getting an alt black is going terribly. I have four CB females but they're all terrible at producing black eggs, or any eggs at all. Apparently I've got to collect 16 something cb black females before I can even make a start on getting my alt black.