Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Z' Earthquaker slams her tail on the ground, creating a strong earthquake.

Result

user posted image The egg is unaffected by the earthquake.

dry.gif

Also missed a CB Thunder

Edited by WaterDroplet

ANOTHER refusal from a pair that would have looked so pretty together. I am raging inside. mad.gif This is not cool at all.

Come on, I love blue nebulae, but I need a red one from you guys. Just one!

Oh, do I ever know that feeling where a certain lineage of mine is concerned. They never turn green anymore! Nebs always miscolor on me these days. dry.gif It's gotten to the point where I practically plan for it.

Missed a CB Silver because I was looking for codes rolleyes.gif

Missed a CB Silver because I was looking for codes rolleyes.gif

My sympathies! I've also done that far too often. rolleyes.gif

Accidentally auto-abandoned my shimmer egg that took me pretty much 2 months to finally breed :'( It was for an IOU

I don't really have hopes of getting it back ..

Ugh, was doing another lyrics lineage, and made a mistake near the beginning. Renaming time :\

21/21 Hatchies.

I hate Hatchie-Lock.

But you love hatchies wink.gif

Someone is taking so much time accepting/declining my offer I am starting to think that they have forgotten about the trade completely. And I am not sassy enough to PM them and simply ask.

Also, trying to trade for a Thuwed of any kind seems impossible to me. sad.gif

A beautiful egg I gifted has been turned into a Vamp. Thanks for making me feel like censorkip.gifsad.gif

user posted image

A beautiful egg I gifted has been turned into a Vamp. Thanks for making me feel like censorkip.gifsad.gif

user posted image

That's awful! sad.gif Even if the egg was a purple Ridgewing, I would have made something so pretty with that!

I've been super slow at clicking lately. I've missed so many nice things because of sluggish reflexes!

Edited by prismatika

That's awful! sad.gif Even if the egg was a purple Ridgewing, I would have made something so pretty with that!

I've been super slow at clicking lately. I've missed so many nice things because of sluggish reflexes!

Yeah, it was purple. But I thought it was pretty too. :/

Sorry to hear about your slow reflexes! sad.gif

Can't find a single cb fog on the AP for a lineage I wanna try out. Guess I'll have to nick one from the cave.

Nooooooooooo I just missed a leetle tree......

I'm glad to have at least witnessed one, I guess... D: one day you'll be mine, leetle tree..

I really wanted to accept a trade offer, but the person is on my blacklist. They tried trading a gift I gave them. I really hope I won't regret not just accepting the trade.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Searching for a Lunar with a specific code (starting with 4, 5 or 6), but got distracted by a Pyro that I reflexclicked, which egglocked me. That makes 2 of those now, and zero Lunars. dry.gif

Can't find Lunar Heralds, yet I can find Almandines in the Cave. rolleyes.gif

I've seen a few, just not with the right codes ... so they *are* dropping.

I've seen a few, just not with the right codes ... so they *are* dropping.

That's good to know! smile.gif

Posted an important egg on a chat I trusted, and it got inserted into Silvi's via its code.

There was, like, only 7 people on it, 6 of which don't even care about dc anymore

the disappointment is real

I don't go on chat anymore. Too many rude people on there. So, it is not a surprise that somebody did that to you there :/

I hate leaving a trade over night. I had 8 outstanding offers when I woke up. :/