Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I have a stubborn pillow egg that's due to hatch anytime and it refuses to give me the one egg slot that I need to fill with the newly released breed egg. Why you do this, little bunny? sad.gif

This stupid dragon refused his mate. That dragon was a replacement for the sibling which refused the same mate. I'm so angry right now. the breeder was kind enough to provide me another egg, and now that one refused, too. You know what, dragons? I'm done with you. I'm just going to zombie fodder the whole lot of them (refused mates and original dragon), and I hope they don't dodge but fail to revive. dry.gif

Trying to find people who want CB coppers (the liver of sulphur variant) in the online users list of the forums. You'd think that'd be super easy, right? Do I find anyone? Nope. Well, I found one person, but they haven't responded to the PM I sent in over half an hour, so... xd.png

[ Edit: Found one other person! Fingers crossed... ]

[ Edit II: Still no luck, but! Found two other people. I hope I can avoid falling asleep on my keyboard long enough to get rid of these. xd.png ]

Edit III: FINALLY A RESPONSE. \o/ *dances*

Edited by pinkgothic

I'm reasonably sure I'm fast enough to catch a cb gold, if I could ever have the good fortune of actually seeing one in the cave dry.gif

After months of trying, I finally get a perfect mate for this dragon in a trade.

And they refuse each other ;_;

Looking for a CB silver Lunar Herald whose code starts with 4, 5 or 6.

That kinda would require me *seeing* any Lunar Heralds in the cave. dry.gif

edit: Well, I found another April Fool's release egg ... and overburdened on a Mageia xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I seriously need to organize my scroll. I was trying for a couple of names just now, as well as all possible variations because they all seemed to be taken, and it turns out I already owned them all. They're just spread out all over the place.

Also, I have several pairs where I bred the dragon to the wrong mate, yet I continue to do so because they're at the top of the list. I'm not clever enough to deal with that!

Edited by toyofubl

In over a year of breeding they still can't produce the goods Offsprings beginning to think it is really worth the effort sad.gif

Gosh, that's a lot. Falconiforms are so beautiful, but SO COMMON it's frustrating!

Also, I have several pairs where I bred the dragon to the wrong mate, yet I continue to do so because they're at the top of the list. I'm not clever enough to deal with that!

I hate this! I do that all the time. I just think, "Oh, I bred them together before," then click breed. I immediately slap my forehead when I remember I just did the same thing the week before.

In over a year of breeding they still can't produce the goods Offsprings beginning to think it is really worth the effort sad.gif

Omg! D: That's horrible! Gosh!

My eggs won't hatch for another 21 hours, yet I keep looking at them ... as if that would make them hatch faster?

I did this at Valentine's. With a Val '09. She had a different mate before I got her a matching partner, and then she refused the matching one out-of-season. I forgot to scroll down and find him when I went to breed her this year and bred her to the older, non-matching mate because he was at the top. Whoops.

At the moment, I'm frustrated that my pairs keep giving me the wrong eggs. I have about a dozen anagallises to show from my attempts to breed a hellfire, and about that many striped rivers from attempts to get a red. Those aren't even rares. It shouldn't be that hard to breed commons.

Saw a CB gold!!! But I was takin' a sip of my drink when I noticed it, at first I read it, not ever seeing it before, realized what is was and freaked out. Already taken of course sad.gif

I picked up another Magma egg.

On an unrelated note, all 5 of my celestials gendered female. (although I managed to trade one for a male!)

Edited by James1011

I decided to name all my celestials after the zodiac signs. (spaced out) Only managed to get four. The rest were taken. Gosh, I hope they gender by their name.

Edited by MadameZ

Saw a CB Gold. Caught the Water behind it. :/

@Ruby Eyes - I tried to catch one for you earlier, but someone else beat me to it. sad.gif (Also, have you tried the AP? I've seen quite a few CB LHs there thanks to the Celestial release...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Not exactly "current" bad luck since I breed these two for quite a while now. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

One teeny tiny Avatar would be enough, you know, guys?

Gluria, I feel your pain:

user posted image

...and that doesn't include the one I turned into a Zombie and the one I killed trying to turn it into a Zombie. rolleyes.gif

Also, waited too long to force my ND and it ran out of time. And a startling number of my Celestials have gendered male so far. I hope I get some girls to even up the numbers a bit!

I missed a 2nd gen. Prizekin in the Departures thread ;-;

I collect those babies ;-;

Edited by lollipop00