Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

ok sure, I could just influence them...but leaving them to their own devices, Antarean draggies almost always end up male! I have like 8 males vs. 1 female!

You can delete messages through the message tracker before the recipient reads them. Sadly, that does *not* free up message space until the mailbox's owner actually *looks* at that stupid mailbox.

Hooray for a mailbox FULL of NOTHINGS.

It's bad enough that I've not got any offers for several days, now someone put an egg I had up for trade in several hatcheries, resulting in it almost dying which, considering which egg it was, I think was what they wanted sleep.gif I have a few choice words for whoever did that, none of them forum friendly.

Edited by CharonDusk

Missed a Frostbite in the Alpine. It had such a nice name-like code ...

Guess what? My favorite pair showed no interest... just when I promised somebody its offspring.

Tip: If you think your eggs might have been put in hatcheries without your permission, OR you just want to prevent in case it did.....randomly hide your scroll for an hour or so, then unhide. Do it once a day, if you want.

Hiding your scroll breaks any connection with hatcheries.

Hiding your scroll breaks any connection with hatcheries.

Not true. I keep my scroll hidden, I only unhide to add my eggs to hatcheries and they get views and hatch normally with the scroll hidden. AFAIK the only thing that breaks the link with the hatcherie is fogging the egg.

Not true. I keep my scroll hidden, I only unhide to add my eggs to hatcheries and they get views and hatch normally with the scroll hidden. AFAIK the only thing that breaks the link with the hatcherie is fogging the egg.

Agreed.

Missed 4 CB Golds today. My reflexes are not working, too distracted by the latest reflective release.

Agreed.

Missed 4 CB Golds today. My reflexes are not working, too distracted by the latest reflective release.

Ha! I don't even see 'em! xd.png

I'm locked, and I feel bad because somebody had an egg waiting for me.... But my eggs are either gifts (can't dump), IOUs (can't dump), or are <2 days for experiments (would honestly rather not dump 5 days of time).... hoping for an egg to be picked up soon.

Edited by Areous

Missed a Frostbite in the Alpine. It had such a nice name-like code ...

... and it looks like they don't check the forum frequently sad.gif

Missed CB Almandine, CB Red Copper, 2 CB Chronos, CB Green Copper, Yellow Dino blink.gif

Edited by Frankenweenie

Missed CB Almandine, CB Red Copper, 2 CB Chronos, CB Green Copper, Yellow Dino blink.gif

Totally get you, Dude.

What's worse is I recently saw a scroll with Two CB Almadine Eggs, CB Copper Eggs and CB Silver hatchlings...

How do these people do it?!?!?!? T-T

This hatched before I managed to trade for it, so of course it's a boy. Given the code, I find this fairly hilarious.

ETA: The dragons refuse to even go near each other. You utter, utter censorkip.gifs. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif (Ok, so the last refusal I had with this lineage was him, but even so. It's taken me freaking AGES to breed that Gold and it ain't like they threw any spare Silvers along the way.)

ETA2: If I manage a non-refusing replacement for one or the other, the "spare" has just volunteered for an exciting opening in the brain-eating department come Halloween, I'm that cross. (Also, I dearly love unbreedable dragons with cool lineages.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

user posted image

is this a joke.

(they're capable of having a green progeny at some point, right? or is it possible that some gemshards only breed some of the colors?)

I've been trying for years to get just one Guardian of Nature, and no matter how many times I try it seems I'll never be able to get one. wanna know what scroll has 3 Avatars of Change and 3 Avatars of Creation, but no GoNs? look no further than my own (╥ᆺ╥;)

user posted image

is this a joke.

(they're capable of having a green progeny at some point, right? or is it possible that some gemshards only breed some of the colors?)

I'd be seriously tempted to change the name to something other than patience xd.png

I'd be seriously tempted to change the name to something other than patience xd.png

done!

(i did a breed a sibling to him and got green on the first try, so at least i have the option of an alternate mate now...)

The hunt for a cb gold begins! I don't expect this to be easy of course! We'll see how long it takes ninja.gif Also, purple dinos can be pretty elusive dry.gif I keep catching blues and greens!

done!

(i did a breed a sibling to him and got green on the first try, so at least i have the option of an alternate mate now...)

That's a good name! xd.png

I had a sad thing.

I finally bred an egg I had been trying to do for someone for over a year, and they're apparently inactive for the time being. The egg went to someone else, but ARGH! How sad is that?

I had a sad thing.

I finally bred an egg I had been trying to do for someone for over a year, and they're apparently inactive for the time being. The egg went to someone else, but ARGH! How sad is that?

I always feel bad if something like that happens. Stubborn dragons suck. sad.gif

Speaking of stubborn dragons, these two refused. :/

Completely fluffed an ND experiment when I accidentally added the egg to EATW. sad.gif