Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

just missed a CB Almandine. Just stared at it, then...ohmygosh! Click.

Sorry, this egg has already been taken by someone else.

dry.gif

Misgendering has got to be the most frustrating aspect of this game...WHY does it only ever happen to dragons that can't be replaced!

For me... Is trying to bloodswap dragons sad.gif

I usually don't do it, because it's awfuly hard trying to get a swap... But I have to do it with holidays sad.gif Sadly, I don't have the CB Holidays I need for my lineages and I can't create them all on my own.

No one bloodswap Holidaykin checkers. Everybody's interested on trading other things T_T

I finally posted my lineage project. Immediately I got a request for an egg from the breeding pair... And they failed, even under fertility. Backed up to 4 requests now. Thanks, Hamlet... dry.gif

So, I've shuffled around the pairs of my lineage project again because they rejected each other a week ago. And what do you know? One of them refused again and I am running out of potential mates for her. At least I can rebreed her but it is still so frustrating.

On the note of refusals: I tried 8 new pairs today and 5 of them refused each other dry.gif . That's not normal.

Even after being influenced twice they didn't make a single egg. sad.gif

user posted image

Can't get rid of this dino egg, don't really want to abandon it though.

So many refusals lately. dry.gif

tHIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS STUPID SHIMMER HAS REFUSED A CB GOLDEN WYVERN MALE

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? DO THEY SMELL? THEY'RE PIXELS, THEY CAN'T SMELL. THEY ALL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME, HWAJAE. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

Look Hwaj, the FIRST two CB golden wyverns gendered wrong. I respect their life choices but they can't do the dance with no pants for you. You have two beautiful boys who are LITERALLY golden standing outside your door. What do you want? A REAL gold? No! Can't have, Hwaj! These dragons may be made of gold, but I'm not. I can't go around buying babies for you to uncomfortably stare at until they grow up to your rigid genetic standards, you sick draconian gold digger!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? DO THEY SMELL? THEY'RE PIXELS, THEY CAN'T SMELL. [...]

I'm sorry for your bad luck, but you have the funniest way of describing it. laugh.gif

I hope your Shimmer will immediately fall in love with the next Golden Wyvern you get!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? DO THEY SMELL? THEY'RE PIXELS, THEY CAN'T SMELL. THEY ALL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME, HWAJAE. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

Look Hwaj, the FIRST two CB golden wyverns gendered wrong. I respect their life choices but they can't do the dance with no pants for you. You have two beautiful boys who are LITERALLY golden standing outside your door. What do you want? A REAL gold? No! Can't have, Hwaj! These dragons may be made of gold, but I'm not. I can't go around buying babies for you to uncomfortably stare at until they grow up to your rigid genetic standards, you sick draconian gold digger!

Refusals suck, but this was hilarious! xd.png

ETA: Goddammit....

Edited by Amazon_warrior

In Febuary 2014 I caught this in the AP. I thought *What a pretty lineage, I should breed her a mate and continue it*. By August I had the parents of her future mate. They even liked each other and in September 2014 they had their first child a pretty Gold girl. I thought it won't be long before she has a Magma brother.

And gues what happen then? Yes, you are right - I thought wrong. An year and 7 months later I'm still waiting for their second child - preferable a Magma baby. I tried everything - fertility, breeding them during holidays, when chances to get an egg are better. Nothing...

May be I should take them to doctor or something? tongue.gif

Edited by alliana1

Posted an important egg on a chat I trusted, and it got inserted into Silvi's via its code.

There was, like, only 7 people on it, 6 of which don't even care about dc anymore

the disappointment is real