Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

*bangs head on desk repeatedly*

These two refused, so I need to rebreed the female since the male was an AP catch. Sounds easy right? Here's her mom's progeny list.... >_<

Holy censorkip.gif ! I know Luminas are said to be picky but dangit he just refused another mate!! e_e ;~;

My current bad luck.. I just saw my first CB Gold Dragon in the Cave... And I wasn't quick enough to grab it. T-T

I've just had three different rejections in lineage projects. Guys, stop it!

In desperate need of a couple of incubation, and my Reds are all on cooldown -.-

My one and only GoN has so far rejected 8 different dragons, all of which it couldn't reject because I need them for lineages projects/ideas -.-

Some of them are CB, yes, but their names matched and it's a pain to switch names on dragons dry.gif

I don't even know HOW I managed to misclick a Sunstone in the biome, because I didn't even click...I hate trackpads.

I can't get a Water Walker! I got Bluesang and Xeno from Coast but not a single Water Walker. biggrin.gif They used to be so common, that I used to get 4-5 of them to zombify...

Just had 7 refusals from Red X Storm pairings -.-

And only just over half of what I was trying to breed actually produced

Edited by Clya

Whenever I try to breed something for Breeding, Gifting, I always get a refusal, no interest, or no egg.

~Post Removed~Please read the first post.

Eh, my bad ^^; just sad I messed up.

Edited by Areous

My favorite dragon's ~Removed~

I hate when something like that happens! I hope you get it back!

Edited by _Z_

Golden Wyverns keep messing me up, fooling me into thinking they're something else than Golden Wyverns... Why is your description so tempting?!

My Thalassa x Mutamore FINALLY produced an egg.

Then it auto APed.

Well, it never mattered because it became an Astrapi.

another IOU finally bred ... another intended recipient who doesn't seem to check their forum messages anymore ... mad.gif

Grabbed these two from the AP, and when I go to breed them? Refusal. Sighs. Ah well. Just have to try again with a different combo!

Edited by bbishappy93

I grabbed an egg from the cave. There was a silver behind it. Guess who didn't get it. Dl

so that's still a total of 0 CB shinies.

Two refusals in a row, one would've been a really nice combo with a dragon it's been hard to find a mate for, the other was some new blood for a picky Gold that won't give me an egg of EITHER type for an IOU. *@#! mad.gif

I'm agreeing with the people who say refusals are getting out of hand these days, really sick of this. :[

IDK if its considered bad luck, but I always seem to get some dink putting my trade eggs on the daycare sites any time I post on DC to attempt a trade or two.

Only the trade eggs, and always happens. Sometimes it makes them sick which means I have to fog which means people can't verify. I hardly even come here and its gotten old. :/

IDK if its considered bad luck, but I always seem to get some dink putting my trade eggs on the daycare sites any time I post on DC to attempt a trade or two.

That's definitely bad luck. When that happens, I always wonder if it is the same person or just a series of jerks.

Had another lunar herald lineage refusal :\ I now need to wait until golds are bred again.

When I first joined, I didn't realize that Trios were super rare. So I kept seeing them in-cave (not AP, they were CB) and completely ignored them... Now, of course, that I know their worth there's not a one to be found. /sigh

Been trying to get a CB red dorsal for weeks now, muh. Bad luck getting them.