Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed an opportunity to get a 2nd gen from a SW alt ;_;

Missed a CB Magma, cause I forgot it's description and thought it was a ember or a red. By the time I looked it up, and rushed back it was gone.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Missed a CB Magma, cause I forgot it's description and confused it with a red.

I did that with a copper in the volcano once. I confused it with a Bloodscale.

Refusals... Refusals everywhere... blink.gif At least I can mate them with other dragons, so they aren't totally heartbreaking refusals, but still it delays this lineage project... dry.gif

Saw someone giving away a free Astrapi Xenowyrm in one of the sites I go to to get clicks and views on my dragons, was egg locked and was hoping to have one of my eggs that is ER atm to hatch so I could grab it...someone took the Xenowyrm and I'm still waiting for that darned egg to hatch. D:

I forgot I had already seven eggs so this one went straight to the AP. I just hope it won't be another two years before they give me another egg rolleyes.gif

Edited by Flaviel

I forgot I had already seven eggs so this one went straight to the AP. I just hope it won't be another two years before they give me another egg rolleyes.gif

Two years?! Should name that 2G Gold "Ungenerous Royalty"! ohmy.gif

A particular shiny who hasn't made a shiny since 9 January. dry.gif

Two years?! Should name that 2G Gold "Ungenerous Royalty"! ohmy.gif

Oh, well, he was born July 2014 so more like a year and ten months tongue.gif

I can't because he was a gift but otherwise I'd consider it.

I want go hunting in the AP, but every time I actually have a chance to play around for a while, someone has "mass bred" an egg I don't want and it's packed to gills with that breed. rolleyes.gif

I want go hunting in the AP, but every time I actually have a chance to play around for a while, someone has "mass bred" an egg I don't want and it's packed to gills with that breed. rolleyes.gif

Same thing here. Darn it. xd.png

I don't like massbreeding but, at least, this time the AP is full of Magi. Those can be useful. Looking for the silver lining... since people do not want to pick up many of those massbred thingies, when they finally disappear, the next eggs, the ones we want, will be low-time.

Guess it was only a matter of time, but now it happened to me for the first time too.

Like so many other people, who had the same experience, i lost a fresh caught Red Copper egg because it was view bombed.... sad.gifmad.gif

I only hag 3 eggs on my scroll and fortunatly for me, the other 2 are alright, because they're old enough. One hatched already.

And believe me, i'm super careful, when i put my eggs in hatcheries! I never put an egg into a hatchery until it hits at least the 6 day mark.... dry.gif

Must have been a angry soul, who didn't won the race, clicking that poor Copper....

Browser lagged immensely when I speed timed, spotted, and clicked a Golden Wyvern egg. Youch.

Browser lagged immensely when I speed timed, spotted, and clicked a Golden Wyvern egg. Youch.

Ughhhh. Stupid Browsers!

Missed a CB Gemshard. I've been looking for one of those. Took me a moment to realize what it was, as always. dry.gif then it was too late

Missed a CB Gold, which was immediately fogged. rolleyes.gif

Missed a CB Gold in the Coast. It has been kept un-fogged since then, 7 hours ago. People really like to take risks.

Edited by NotBambi

My first ND Experiment was unsuccessful, but I won't stop trying!

That's a shame!

I remember my first ND experiment.

It transformed, and then I thought the time resets when it transforms, so I took it off the hatcheries it was on. It died shortly afterwards.

Better luck next time, though!

My bad luck:

Egglocked myself with rares when I was going to breed ALL my checkers for a raffle.

Edited by MadameZ

My bad luck:

Egglocked myself with rares when I was going to breed ALL my checkers for a raffle.

I egglocked myself for a raffle and I think I missed a Silver in the cave.