Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Saw my first Almandine. Missed it of course. I can't get a rare with 33 people in a biome.

I just missed a Spessartine with only 1 person in the biome. unsure.gif

How does this even happen?

The people count only updates once a minute or so ... means, in the few seconds between the last count (resulting in "1") and your click on the Spessie, people snuck in and clicked the same thing. I had the same thing happen on me several weeks ago with a Gold.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My husband started to play. He doesn't speak english, he's not aware of rarity, he doesn't read descriptions.

I do.

In 5 minutes, without knowing anything, he caught a CB Golden Wyvern, a Gemshard and a Silver.

And now i'm praying for a trade.

Soooo unfair.

I keep finding eggs in the AP that are the inverse of what I need. Like I found a terrae checker from female shadow walkers and was really happy until I checked the one I wanted to mate it with, and saw that what I needed was a terrae from male shadows. I guess that's pretty minor as bad luck goes, but it's happened three different times with three different dragons just since last night.

Absolutely no luck in trades today. dry.gif My scroll is locked with some great stuff, but all my attempts to trade it gave me nothing.

Wow! I managed to use all my 14 female influence in a week blink.gif Looks like I need to stop taking influence for granted and only influence eggs I am going to keep/hatch.

Edited by Stormypulse

Getting a lot of refusals this week, about four so far. Weird. At least it's not pairs I care about too much.

Too many incuhatchable eggs in the AP + my lack of self control = scroll locked!

Im egglocked with nebulas and lunar heralds (one is gold!) from the alpine. Cant bring myself to get rid of them. I'm glad I ignored another alpine nebular earlier today.

Edit: I just realized that I'm also egglocked with balloons and a blusang.

Edited by MadameZ

Keep picking up the same couple of eggs in the AP despite the fact that I went away for like 30-45 minutes. xd.png

I cannot find any Spirit Wards. Before the release they were super easy to get, always some hanging in the biomes but now, absolutely nothing.

I cannot find any Spirit Wards. Before the release they were super easy to get, always some hanging in the biomes but now, absolutely nothing.

Funny, I just misclicked one. rolleyes.gif I can send it to you when it's off cooldown.

Funny, I just misclicked one.  rolleyes.gif  I can send it to you when it's off cooldown.

Don't worry, immediately after that post I also got one!

Edited by HeDy

REFUSAL!

Not a huge deal, but now I need to hatch a new egg and let it grow up, and I'm horribly impatient.

In the last few days I've missed about 8 CB Almandines and 2 CB Golds. 😵🙇

I think it's time for me to give up on trying to reach my scroll goals for them. laugh.gif

Edited by Nicola

I thought I could spend my (soon) two free slots this morning for some more AP hunting, but then TJ gives us April eggs! Why am I locked all the time! xd.png

(I know they're probably an April Fool's joke, but what if the joke is that they are not a joke, aaaaaarghgrhghr....)

In the last few days I've missed about 8 CB Almandines and 2 CB Golds. 😵🙇

I think it's time for me to give up on trying to reach my scroll goals for them. laugh.gif

How do you even SEE them in the cave? They won't even show up to me! mad.gif

Can't abandon a vampire misclick until two more hours have passed, and the new release is currently on. Terrific.

Was wretchedly egg and hatchling locked when I found out about the new release. Had to freeze or release a few things. sad.gif Hope everything went to a happy home.

How do you even SEE them in the cave? They won't even show up to me! mad.gif

Can't abandon a vampire misclick until two more hours have passed, and the new release is currently on. Terrific.

Wasting an excessive amount of my life in the Alpine. Although, up until a few days ago, I hadn't seen them either.

I'm not sure what's more frustrating; seeing them and missing or not seeing them at all. 😒

New bad luck: New release is happening, and I have two eggs that I absolutely cannot drop. I hope I don't regret not grabbing seven of them.

Of course today would be the day where I have four of my egg slots taken with caveblockers that I promised to raise for someone, and a fifth with an egg I picked up for its code. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah well. If these are real and the drop rates are not the joke I'll just have to pester my girlfriend to breed 2Gs for me.