Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I just had my first influence fail- a gorgeous tinselkin I just got in an excellent trade. sad.gif

CB Blue Lunar Heralds are proving difficult to obtain... Perhaps I am in the wrong biome at the time when one finally drops, but dang it... my Blue Lunar parents and little adopted boy are waiting on a sister!

Eh... I need the patience of a sniper...

EDIT: There is something mysterious about this thread... post an annoyance and then somehow that annoyance is answered.

Edited by Nyxity

EDIT: There is something mysterious about this thread... post an annoyance and then somehow that annoyance is answered.

I am very annoyed that I don't have a million dollars and a pony. tongue.gif

Trying to breed a hellfire from an anagallis may actually be impossible. I have four pairs that could potentially provide the egg that I need to make a checker. This is what they've given me:

Pair 1: 4 anagallis, 0 hellfire

Pair 2: 3 anagallis, 0 hellfire

Pair 3: 2 anagallis, 0 hellfire

Pair 4: 3 anagallis, 0 hellfire

So 12 attempts minimum, not counting the "no interest/no egg" results (of which there have been several). Danged anagallises.

Had no idea Chrono Xenos made Avatars of Change and not Creation. Now I'm stuck with a 2G Avatar of Change I don't really want...oh well, maybe I can do a pretty thalassa lineage with it.

Also, where are the dang Balloons? Been hunting the cave for hours, and haven't seen a single Balloon (Coast, Alpine). Should I try another biome? laugh.gif

Had no idea Chrono Xenos made Avatars of Change and not Creation. Now I'm stuck with a 2G Avatar of Change I don't really want...oh well, maybe I can do a pretty thalassa lineage with it.

Also, where are the dang Balloons? Been hunting the cave for hours, and haven't seen a single Balloon (Coast, Alpine). Should I try another biome? laugh.gif

Or you could ask if maybe I caught a Balloon for you earlier. xd.png (Answer: Yes. Yes, I did.)

~

I have one egg space left that I'm saving for when I try breeding a new pair tomorrow, but I really want to go hunting for something pretty!

Edited by prismatika

Been trying to breed an avatar from my Falco x GoN pair for ages.

My breeding pair does quite well: 15 little falco's so far smile.gif

Not a single avatar though dry.gif

Edited by OrcaFreak

I never have anything to offer when a purple Dino is up for trade. It's the last one I need, too.

Someone used an egg I gave them as trade fodder. Not cool.

Oooh, I hate that. I also hate when someone takes an egg and instantly abandons it. At least it was just an egg I Departured rather than gifted, but still. Sad.

My bad luck is...still no matter how many Gemshards, Xenos, Blusangs, or Coppers I have, I still can't get a non-EG 3rd gen Prize. It's like 3G Prizes are back to CB Metal only territory for trading again. dry.gif

I also can't catch Lunar Heralds, but since I don't want the current color, it isn't a big deal atm.

Dead eggs from vamp bites, lol. And my mutamores hate spotted greenwings, which they clearly look the best with. >_>

Missed a silver just now. Haven't seen one of those in ages.... sad.gif

Four out of five are red. I'm pretty sure I've been getting lucky breeding Nebulae from that line period, but I might as well not be getting any if they insist on coloring wrong. At least I got one, and my green line has been nice enough to make up for it. (Only have two Nebs from it, and both went green.) Still none from the purple. :/

Nobody is taking my three eggs that I put in the departures thread. That may not seem bad, but considering that nobody took them in three hours, there's a problem. i hope posting this is ok. I kinda get shaky when I post stuff related to other users here

Bred three gemshards for lineages. The one I was hoping would be green? It hatched blue. The two I was hoping would be blue? They are both green.

Bred three gemshards for lineages. The one I was hoping would be green? It hatched blue. The two I was hoping would be blue? They are both green.

^ I know exactly what you're going through. I'm working on the same lineage with heartstealing dragons too. I just bred a 3G that'll probably hatch any color but blue. rolleyes.gif

My bad luck is that I can't get my blue Lunar Heralds and Thalassas to give me a LH. dry.gif

Haven't caught any rares from the cave lately. Back to collecting commons it is!

Missed a much-needed red copper by mere seconds. xd.png